Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: What to do with Breno Giacomini?
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:37 am 
NET Veteran

CANHawk wrote:
I think we should invest in one of those electric collars they use to train dogs...

Was thinking the same .

remotely controlled since he doesn't appear to control himself. drop him to the ground if he starts stupid crap again.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:48 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

I have heard interviews with him on the radio. He does not appear to be stupid while talking. However his 1 play in this game in the 1st quarter was good for a 70 yard negative. He had 45 net in his last game.

This offense cannot afford this and this is on Cable to get it straightened out.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:25 am 
NET Veteran

I re-watch Seahawks games looking at specific guys and Breno is getting a bit of an unfair reputation. Of the 3 personal foul penalties on Breno the past two games only one of them was legit...the other two he clearly knocked guys down before the whistle was blown. He is getting flagged on reputation. He finishes off blocks, which really ticks off opposing players, especially the ones he pancakes.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:12 pm 
NET Veteran

cover-2 wrote:
I re-watch Seahawks games looking at specific guys and Breno is getting a bit of an unfair reputation. Of the 3 personal foul penalties on Breno the past two games only one of them was legit...the other two he clearly knocked guys down before the whistle was blown. He is getting flagged on reputation. He finishes off blocks, which really ticks off opposing players, especially the ones he pancakes.

I agree cover, Breno plays to the whistle. He is a big reason we get those 2-3 extra yards on no gains. He is the fighter in a phone booth. His hold was a hand placement hold. He flat out beat his man. The DE went low and breno leaned on him. His mistake was pulling his left arm round (i think charles) instead on over his shoulder. If he would have gotten his arm completely over the top of the DE's shoulder and pushed down, no call.

O, did decent, I think he might be a slight better in pass pro but he is no where near as good as Breno in the mauling department. He missed on some key blocks at the 2nd level and on the line that cost us big yards.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:19 pm 
NET Rookie

PC said something pretty funny in his Monday press conference ("PC" -- press conference -- is that a coincidence? I think not).

Asked about the Breno situation and penalties in general, he said something like, "well, whatever I'm doing isn't working that well".

I too like the fact that Breno was benched. Breno > Omiyale, but the big guy needs to learn restraint.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]