I love it when I am wrong when I pick against the Seahawks. Of course, it's usually a safe bet to pick against the Seahawks on the road but today they did just enough (on offense) and dominated (on defense) to walk away with a win. And don't give me "Ugly Win" BS. A win is a win is a win in the NFL, period. You take the W no matter what. Sexy or ugly, you take that mo fo W and never apologize for it.
Things I Think I Know...
- I need a Browner jersey. Holy crap that man means business.
- Giacomini needs to go to the practice squad. Love the nastiness but he can't seem to channel it within the rules.
- Wilson! Nice job rook. Not spectacular but very nice. A couple throws you want back but I love how you don't get rattled.
- After today's defensive performance, (no TDs less than 200 yards total O) dare I say we are #1 ranked D in the NFL??
- Not sure what I thought about the grey pants and blue jerseys.
- These penalties are related to PC being a "player's coach". When Holmgren was HC, he was a dictator and was FEARED by his players. There's positives and negatives to both style of coaching but where it's hard to argue is the fact that when you are feared as a coach, you generally have less penalties because you have the fear of your coach. PC is a good coach but I don't think fear is at the top of the player's list when they think about him. Penalties are a side effect of that paradigm, IMO.
- Saw this shot during the game and had to take a snapshot with my cell phone. 12TH MAN REPRESENT YO!!