Seahawk NEON gloves & shoes

hannahrose2003

Reaction score
The new Seahawk NEON gloves & shoes? OK they look sort of "cool" but they scream... "look where my hands & feet are going". Also, a NEON gloved hand anywhere near an opponents facemask? Screems look Ref... I am going to stick my finger in this guys eye... Dump the NEON..... before today's game... better off going glove and shoeless.

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
Congrats on your first post/rant. I think it'll take more than removing the neon green to help our team perform better.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
hannahrose2003":3cocrty5 said:
The new Seahawk NEON gloves & shoes? OK they look sort of "cool" but they scream... "look where my hands & feet are going". Also, a NEON gloved hand anywhere near an opponents facemask? Screems look Ref... I am going to stick my finger in this guys eye... Dump the NEON..... before today's game... better off going glove and shoeless.

I put in a call. We're good. No more neon today. All pink though.

OP
OP
H

hannahrose2003

Reaction score
Take it from a football loving attractive woman. Color is important. You can use it to appear fierce, meek, blend in, stand out....Yes, we need to improve a lot on the playing side. But we need to "look" intimidating as well. Calling attention to our offensive "feet & hand" movement using NEON GREEN is just nuts. The Seahawk uniform designer must be color blind.... or is really a New England fan.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I mentioned this a week ago after a PI called against our team. Even a replacement referee could call those penalties.

Not to mention hands to the face, holding, feet out of bounds, etc. etc.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
The neon green is the best thing that's ever happened to this franchise.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":17iu5agy said:

+1

Well a close 2nd to Paul Allen buying the Seahawks with full intentions of making us a competitive brand.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
hannahrose2003":s7dx749e said:
Take it from a football loving attractive woman. Color is important. You can use it to appear fierce, meek, blend in, stand out....Yes, we need to improve a lot on the playing side. But we need to "look" intimidating as well. Calling attention to our offensive "feet & hand" movement using NEON GREEN is just nuts. The Seahawk uniform designer must be color blind.... or is really a New England fan.
It's the players who choose neon shoes and gloves -- it's their individual choice.

But answer me this, thou football loving attractive woman, is the pink any better? It seem to me that with the pink, not only do hands and feet look highlighted, they actually look bigger. Not the effect you want if you are trying to draw attention away from those particular appendages.

By the way, post a picture -- claims of attractiveness must be verified! :mrgreen:

dunceface

Reaction score
Wenhawk":3ni42a5o said:
Zebulon Dak":3ni42a5o said:

+1

Well a close 2nd to Paul Allen buying the Seahawks with full intentions of making us a competitive brand.

x100000000000000000000

Basis4day

Reaction score
On the other hand, might those gloves be easier for the QB to see?

Latest posts