B.Browner and Sherman

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
B.Browner and Sherman
Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:57 pm
  • Browner is such a beast and has such a nack for making big plays. His Forced fumble was the turning point in this game not to mention his game saving tackle at the 1 yard line on 3rd down .

Against the Packers he made a heads up play and made Benson fumble in the backfield , we didnt recover it , but still a great play.

As for Sherman his forced fumbled was just as huge . Stewart got the 1st then fumbled back wards so it was 4th down . Panthers had to punt.

i love this guys , and i love our front office for being so uncoventional. To see these guys in person today was something else. They are MONSTERS.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

Re: B.Browner and Sherman
Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:07 pm
  • Having a safety and CB rolled into one person really paid off in this game. Too bad they didn't roll Browner to Smith's side a few times to give him a taste of being on the receiving end of the bullying.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:32 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information