The really cool positive of a good defense....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Games are always close. ALWAYS close. No more blowouts for us, especially because our defense doesn't just rotate around one player (Steelers) (could make a debate with Earl or Sherman but we have good depth).

We need a legit O. Fast.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• We're gonna get a legit O. Keep watching, I promise it'll get better.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• My heart and health can't always take a close game lol.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• peachesenregalia wrote:We're gonna get a legit O. Keep watching, I promise it'll get better.

I actually believe this. We got the pieces, they just need some time. Especially Wilson, the leaps and bounds he makes from game to game are amazing. I am not sure why people aren't more psyched about the kid, because even though he didn't start fast, he is IMPROVING fast, and that's what matters.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• peachesenregalia wrote:We're gonna get a legit O. Keep watching, I promise it'll get better.

Of course, the schedule gets easier. Just like last year we will go on a mini win streak.

But is it real this time?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:We're gonna get a legit O. Keep watching, I promise it'll get better.

Of course, the schedule gets easier. Just like last year we will go on a mini win streak.

But is it real this time?

I don't care if it's real or not, so long as we get Ws. If we can win 10 games and get to the post-season, anything can happen. The Giants twice and the cardinals have shown that in just the past 5 years.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• Another great thing about having a great D is that the offense can play looser and not worry so much about turnovers and mistakes.

As evidenced against Carolina today. :)
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

• NE will be a good measuing stick. I feel the 'O' still has a looong way to go and Pete isn't helping that any. Our WR still scare nobody as evidenced by Carolina just stacking the box.

Never thought I'd be saying this, but I'm actually hoping our opponents start having more success at stopping Lynch early and somehow putting some early points on us. That way it forces Pete to let Wilson get reps and get on the same page with his WRs at game speed. Not that our WR corps is all-world, but they can be more effect than this.
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• NE has finally found a running game after all these years. That will be the new wrinkle in defending that team. However, they are not dominating like they have in years past; this is now a balanced offense with a young and unproven defense. Totally beatable as shown by their record. Not saying it's a lock - but it's the same stuff as always. Nothing new really. They struggle against good defenses (ARI and BAL are their two losses!).
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information