Who is the Seahawks best player?

samwize77

Reaction score
A case could be made for either Hauska or Ryan...they've both kept us in games,.but of course, The Beast....the heart and soul!

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3l0w4j2f said:
NJHawksFan":3l0w4j2f said:
I want to say Brandon Browner. The guy gets beat sometimes but he is a playmaker in every sense of the word. Also first post wooo

Welcome to .net. The Hawks seem to have quite a following in New Jersey. Lots of you guys around here.

Thanks for the welcome! And I do see a few of them around here once in a while. Someday I'll make that trip to Seattle for a game :D

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Too hard to choose 1 so here's my top 10

1. Lynch
2. Sherman
3. Mebane
4. Wright
5. Clemons
6. Thomas
7. Chancellor
8. Unger
9. Browner
10. Irvin

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wenhawk":1zpmznsa said:
Too hard to choose 1 so here's my top 10

1. Lynch
2. Sherman
3. Mebane
4. Wright
5. Clemons
6. Thomas
7. Chancellor
8. Unger
9. Browner
10. Irvin

The best part of that list is that over half of them are still youngsters and will only get better.

warden

Reaction score
Lynch

But Browner, Sherman, Mebane are impressing the hell out of me.

kearly

Reaction score
Sherman, but I could probably list 5-10 other players that are very close to his level. Mebane might be my choice later on if he keeps things up.

amill87

Reaction score
Lynch.

And noone else is even close.

Sherman and the rest of the DBs are physical but I don't know if there are many, if any players like Lynch in the league. He sets the tone of our entire team. When Lynch is out there dragging 4 guys for a 4 yards, it has to fire up the rest of the team. Lynch may have weeks when he doesn't get the stats (which are becoming more rare nowadays) but every single week you can guarantee he is going drag some defenders for 25% of his yards.

themunn

Reaction score
I'm beginning to think it's KJ Wright

but Bobby Wagner is getting exponentially better with every game
It's amazing to think that SIX of our starting defense has less than 2.5 seasons of NFL experience (4 of those less than 1.5!), plus a rookie DE that's got 4.5 sacks already.

Is there anyone in the team NOT contracted through 2013 as well? Leroy Hill?? (who is possibly the "weak" link of the D, which is hardly an insult)??

SirTed

Reaction score
It's hard to not choose my FAVORITE Hawks, but I don't know if that would be easier.

On Defense? Red Bryant. On O? He may or may not be the best, but Lynch is the most important - maybe on the whole team.

The Radish

Reaction score
Seattle doesn't need a "best" player.

All the success we are having now on both offense and defense are about how the TEAM plays together. They are playing pretty together right now and I think that's their strength, and their "best".

:les:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Lynch because he's the one most on an 'island'. I also can't pick anyone on defense, because they're all so damn impressive and defense is a joint effort. Also, some props need to go to Unger. I have a feeling he's doing a lot of work we don't see on the field with line calls and such.