1 Seahawk you think stepped it up today

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Everyone post one.

I'll start.

Doug Baldwin. He was there on some throws, and even though he only caught 3 balls, I thought it was great, especially because he's looked out of sync lately. He was even open for a TD on one play, but hey Wilson can't make every throw.

You guys have anyone in mind?

jkitsune

Reaction score
Wilson. Pick 6 was a bad throw, but for the majority of the game he was accurate, patient, and effective. That 52 yard bomb was a thing of beauty, he fit the ball into tight windows, and he converted on third downs.

Kid wasn't perfect, but he was damn good. And far better than he was the first four games.

Greenhell

Reaction score
While I only saw the 2nd half of the game, I'd say PC/Bevell for finally passing and trusting in DangeRuss.

edogg23

Reaction score
I would have to go with Browner. Without his big plays I don't think we leave with a W.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Okung, played against their talented edge rusher....WITH NO FALSE STARTS!!!! That "holding" on Lynch's 20+ run was horse dung. Actually took me back to the replacement refs, or the game that shall not be mentioned.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
SNDavidson":3k1r5tqm said:
Okung, played against their talented edge rusher....WITH NO FALSE STARTS!!!! That "holding" on Lynch's 20+ run was horse dung. Actually took me back to the replacement refs, or the game that shall not be mentioned.

Actually Breno was playing against Johnson. That's why he got beat into the ground today.

JerHawk81

Reaction score
Best play was - again - Lynch. Numbers don't convey his game.

Player who stepped up: Rice. He's been there for a long time, but we gave him chances today, and he didnt' leave a yard on the field.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":15h2pb99 said:
MrCarey":15h2pb99 said:
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE
Ya, he was my other choice. LOVED seeing him play well today.

it makes me so happy seeing our 1st rounders doing so well.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Browner. Not only did he do a good job of staying with the play on that option toss where he forced the fumble, if he doesn't make that tackle on 3rd down at the goal line Carolina goes up 17-16 and who knows if we can drive down the field and win. One of his best games.

NJHawksFan

Reaction score
Richard Sherman; comes off a lackluster game against the Rams where he was beat several times and shut down Steve Smith. Forced that fumble on third down to nullify a first down. Who knows what would have happened had the Panthers converted.