Proud of Richard Sherman

5280Hawk

Reaction score
He had a great game but I'm more proud of what he didn't do,

He didn't retaliate against Smith when he got roughed and illegally thrown around multiple times. he kept a cool head and as they say prevailed.

Good job Sherm!

SNDavidson

Reaction score
He attended Staaaanford (*stuffy English accent), my brother is far too sophisticated for such rubbish.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Yea he's becoming a smart player, as well as a physical and talented one. I don't think he has one dumb penalty this year so far.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Yeah Smith should have had at least 2 to 3 more penalties called on him today. Way to keep your cool Sherm.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":17m4yivq said:
I wasn't so proud of that. Usually we are the ones making fools out of people, not the other way around.

I was only because the one who usually retaliates is the one who gets the penalty.

I'm more upset they never called offensive pi against Smith. Smith is a douche, celebrates too much on meaningless catches.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
AF_Hawk":31m4bl7y said:
hawksfan515":31m4bl7y said:
I wasn't so proud of that. Usually we are the ones making fools out of people, not the other way around.

I was only because the one who usually retaliates is the one who gets the penalty.

I'm more upset they never called offensive pi against Smith. Smith is a douche, celebrates too much on meaningless catches.

Smith is "THE DOUCHE OF DOUCHES",,He'd undoubtedly watched film on how the Seahawks Secondary was manhandleing Receivers, probably saw how Browner bitch-slapped Jennings, and decided that he would be the aggressor, and make Sherman his bitch.

Wasn't it funny how he avoided contact with Browner when he was on that side of the field? ROTFLMFAO

He'd gotten away with so much shit right in front of the Refs, until he pushed his luck one too many times, and HE helped the Panthers into a loss because of it,,,,Justice was served :16:
Sherm is probably laughing his ass off on the plane ride home while we post here. :16:

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
There was a ton of stuff the Panthers were getting away with, I wasn't even talking, the WIFE of all people said that officials are trying to pay the Hawks back for the perceived gift we had with GB.

Steve Smith is a little baby, he got owned by one of if not soon to be the best cover corner in the league and he didn't like it. So he had his little tantrum just like he did in 2005 and Sherman was a cool customer. That was a perfect example of how to work the receivers and it will pay off when the refs start calling the extra curricular.

They always say the retaliator gets called, Sherman did not take that bait ONCE.

Sherman is exceptional as a player in every way. I sure hope the FO can keep these guys together because they are a very solid unit and gaining momentum.

I kept hearing Tim Ryan open his mouth about how great Newton and the Panther offense is.

190 total yards.. No offensive TD's, Newton passed for crap.

Good work Sherm!

Seeker

Reaction score
I bet i wasn't the only one that was reaaaaaallly hoping they lined him up with browner....

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Of course Sherman didn't retaliate. He was to busy talking a steady stream of shit, trying to get Smith to retaliate. It worked perfectly. Think Dennis Rodman/Frank Brickowski.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sherman is pure class AND a shutdown corner and the big bad bully Smith tried to bully him. Smith is lucky Browner wasn't on him all day.

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I think we got some Gary Payton-esque talker out there with Sherman. Must be damn frustrating for those receivers getting such a physical battle and an earful all day long to boot.

themunn

Reaction score
funny how Smith didn't try to be physical with Browner

Rocket

Reaction score
Ya gotta know that Our Brother provoked the diminutive Smith into his actions.

Trash... it works sometimes.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if Steve Smith was told to try to get into Sherman's head and make him do something stupid. Most teams should know by now that our defense can get very angry and commit stupid penalties, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if that is what Smith was trying to do.

I am very glad that our D was able to keep a level head and no retaliate.

Latest posts