Buckle Up....

pehawk

Reaction score
It was ugly, but I have a feling the Hawks offense is about to become relevant. I REALLY liked what I saw.

I'm giddy - cant really say much.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
It Wilson can consistently get a good pocket and starts to settle in we have the weapons to put up points. Against NE we are going to have to score 21+ to win.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
pehawk":1gn1e2p4 said:
It was ugly, but I have a feling the Hawks offense is about to become relevant. I REALLY liked what I saw.

I'm giddy - cant really say much.

Agree and for the record, the part I saw as ugly were the penalties that brought back well over 120 yards in plays. WELL over considering a big run by Lynch (along with several 10+) and the bomb which was an amazing through, timed perfectly to Tate who beat his guy deep.

Actually it has been that way all year, but today those penalties really cost the Hawks some points and long drives.

Then there is Tate... He is really starting to ball. I just wish he would calm down a little after making a play. My crystal ball sees an unsportsmanlike penalty coming for him.

Rice.. Looked the best he has all year, took a nasty hit and played on too. Feel bad for Marshawn and that bobble. That was most unfortunate considering the field position.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Sometimes a fella deserves to gloat, and I deserve to gloat. I had no idea HOW anyone didn't see a passing attack on the verge last week. As I said, it was going to take off, and it began today.