Time to GET BEHIND Russell Wilson

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Time to GET BEHIND Russell Wilson
Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:11 pm
  • The guy is 3-2 as a rookie starter, former third round pick. Is he perfect? Absolutely not. Is he doing better than most other rookie QB's, especially considering he's not the storied #1 overall or top-5 pick who is expected to be great? Absolutely yes. Yeah that pick six was pretty bad but guess what - there are veteran QB's all over the NFL throwing similar passes and getting caught. His second pick was a freak event, the way Lynch juggled it into the air.

That's not an easy place to go and he went 19-25 for 221 yards and a completion percentage of 76.0%. That was progress out there today.

Wilson isn't anywhere close to being the finished article but we've made our bed now. Instead of using a revolving door at QB it's time for these coaches to invest their faith in a guy they've selected. And that means us as fans letting this one ride for a while. He shouldn't have to beat the Pats next week to avoid questions. Look at the schedule and tell me this isn't going to get easier - especially with the home games at the back end. We've had a rock solid start with Green Bay, Dallas, Carolina - and the two supposed 'easier' games have come against opponents from what is suddenly the toughest division in the NFC.

We should be happy with 3-2.
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Time to GET BEHIND Russell Wilson
Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:14 pm
  • 100% agree. I would love to put all the QB debate behind us. Unfortunatly I dont think its going to happen.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:15 pm
  • There was a LOT of progress today! He had an excellent game overall. One bad pass that unfortunately went for six the other way. He was accurate and clutch when he needed to be. Just like I was saying with comparisons to Flacco, they're starting him slow and then releasing him more and more. Incidently it was also game five where Flacco finally broke 200 yards passing his rookie season. Of course, he threw 0 touchdowns and 3 interceptions that game in a blowout loss. Wilson has clearly shown at least as good of progression as he did that year so far.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:16 pm
  • Sorry, not buying the drivel you are selling. A horrible pick six and failing to get in the end zone on 3 Red Zone drives says you are incorrect. That is NOT to say bring Flynn in. But to jut stick your head in the sand and say Wilson was great....phhht. no thanks.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm
  • I personally didn't see enough. We faced the worst D we are going to see all year, the D gave up 3 points and yet we still came close to losing.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Your WITH this team or you NOT..

You decide.. yea Pete and the coaches are CLEAR... RW is best option for us..

Get out of the way or behind us..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:22 pm
  • As long as we win I am behind whoever is our QB.

The only agenda i have is the Seahawks winning.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:23 pm
  • I guess we all have our opinions, and he can look at thin gs differently. Is RW makng progress? I think so and I hope he continues to improve because he missed a wide open Baldwin in the endzone that cost the team a TD. And he missed a wide open Tate crossing the middle. Sheesh, the announcers said this and the replays showe, but oh well, if you want to ignore that or dismiss it....hey, it's your choice.

I, tho, will not.

Sorry.
    truehawksfan
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:24 pm
  • Here here English. Young man has still a lot to learn, but he is steadily improving. As you seen today they opneed up the passing game for him and he got his first 200 yard game. The vast majority of his passes where on point (bar the pick 6) and he looked a lot better in the pocket. He is our future, and right now with this D we can allow him to grow and still eek out wins like today.

I hope he continues to progress and we see an explosive offence
    glasgow seahawks
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:25 pm
  • in honor of our 2012 locker room ...PAUSE!!!!!
    " There's levelz 2 these bezzles"
    HommyHawk
    NET Rookie

• Agreed. He certainly showed improvement today in my book. His line would have been even better minus a couple big penalties. He is still making mistakes and missing open rcvrs at times but def getting better there as well. I heard one of the announcers say something I was thinking too (and they were clearly SC guys). He mentioned how RW was being extremely over cautious in the redzone and not making the needed gamlbles required by NFL QB's probably due to PC emphasizing the no turnover mantra. I happen to agree w/ that and 2nds/expands on what Moon said.

It certainly felt like they were opening the playbook up a bit more today on and off and it seemed to work better. I know it probably helped a bit w/ SC's defense being not as good as we have seen from prior teams but I think that is a really important part of RW's developement. Success breeds success and builds confidence. I was really worried for few that we were going back to Bevel Turtlemode after the pick 6 but then we hit that McCoy seam route for good yardage.

I agree I have seen nothing to warrant not sticking w/ Dangeruss and letting him continue to develope. I am certainly happy w/ 3-2, not has happy as w/ 4-1 but not really surprised about where we stand atm either.
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Tech Worlds wrote:As long as we win I am behind whoever is our QB.

This
    Image Image
    AF_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:26 pm
  • Wilson took a step backwards last week. This week he took that ground back, with a little more.

As long as he's making headway he needs to stay in there.

.....................................................................................-Webzone Niner fan GhostOfJimmyDean
    Trenchbroom
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:29 pm
  • Hey we won! Good deal! Plus Wilson got a whole 200 yards!

It's like a snow ball rolling down the hill baby.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:34 pm
  • There was progress, and that was my only wish. I won't call for Flynn unless Wilson stops showing progress completely for a couple of weeks.

GOod day today, not great, but good and in the right direction.
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:36 pm
  • I thought he had a maybe just slightly above average game considering all the variables. The red zone offense and failure to score TD's is extremely obnoxious considering how good our defense is still becoming. That being said it was nice to see him extremely accurate and see him get over 200 yards. I think the interceptions are to be expected by a rookie QB. Still lots of room to grow, but I also saw growth.

Not sure if I like the awkward across his body throw where he throws against his direction he was pretty accurate with that throw but when he was a little off it causes receivers (think Baldwin last week, irrc) to bobble misjudge the location of the ball (Lynch today). I'm sure it's in his nature to be competitive but I wonder if the coahces will talk to him about that.

I liked seeing the leash extended more but still there is work that needs to be done. The penalty situation should be cause for concern for PC and sorry but Breno cannot play anymore if he can't control himself.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:38 pm
  • Hey. I was waaaaay behind RW for much of the game.

Not so excited about getting behind YOUR rallying cry, though.

Your criticisms of his struggles have been pretty non-existant and its pretty easy to wave the RW flag on the bandwagon after a win.

So.

No thank you.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:39 pm
  • RW made some very good progress in this game.Made some great throws down field kept drives alive and most important he didnt let two interceptions shake his confidence.You have to give credit to a QB that has all that pressure on his shoulders has a couple of turnovers and just gets back in the game and throws a td.You are wrong if you think this kid isn't the future.
    Wolf grey all day every day.
    VHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:42 pm
  • Jazzhawk wrote:Sorry, not buying the drivel you are selling. A horrible pick six and failing to get in the end zone on 3 Red Zone drives says you are incorrect. That is NOT to say bring Flynn in. But to jut stick your head in the sand and say Wilson was great....phhht. no thanks.

"Wilson isn't anywhere close to being the finished article but we've made our bed now."

Drivel? I'm not so sure OP was calling him a world beater yet.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:43 pm
  • Jazzhawk wrote:Sorry, not buying the drivel you are selling. A horrible pick six and failing to get in the end zone on 3 Red Zone drives says you are incorrect. That is NOT to say bring Flynn in. But to jut stick your head in the sand and say Wilson was great....phhht. no thanks.

He's not great. Yet. But he's getting better.
    Shadowhawk
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm
  • He laid a perfect strike throw that was negated by another STUPID, Ridiculous, penalty by Giacomini.

The guy is doing a great job, the others around him did better today, but some of these guys need to smell pine.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:45 pm
  • Some of you people make me want to cuss.
    Image Image Tanzania¹² Image "ALERT THE LEGION!!!"
    Zebulon Dak
    * The Producer *
    * The Producer *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:46 pm
  • Zebulon Dak wrote:Some of you people make me want to cuss.

Do it. It's therapy.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 pm
  • VHawk wrote:RW made some very good progress in this game.Made some great throws down field kept drives alive and most important he didnt let two interceptions shake his confidence.You have to give credit to a QB that has all that pressure on his shoulders has a couple of turnovers and just gets back in the game and throws a td.You are wrong if you think this kid isn't the future.

Good I hope I am wrong. He did score more points for the Panthers then Cam did.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Do it Zeb.. It has therapeutic value in this forum.
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 pm
  • He is showing improvement for sure.

Even taller and more experienced QB's will throw interceptions and miss open receivers.

His stats would be even better if it weren't for Giacomini.
    hawkmanj
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:48 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    Zebulon Dak wrote:Some of you people make me want to cuss.

Do it. It's therapy.

Crap.. I stole one from ya. How hard would it be for me to scroll down the tapatalk just a little?
    "The life you lose may be your own" - Drunk dude at the bar
    loafoftatupu
    I'M JIMMY!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:51 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:As long as we win I am behind whoever is our QB.

This is the only truth. Sorry English, I like the little guy, but I won't be told who I have to support. Especially in all caps.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Well, I will say he is showing progress. I like his completion percentage, and seriously, that Lynch interception really should be considered a fumble, not an interception. He also stayed in the pocket a little more, and was able to make some passes on designed rollouts.

He's still not making the plays with his feet that he wowed us with in the preseason. Gasp ! TOTALLY surprised that regular season starters are faster and more assignment correct than random dudes in the preseason. :sarcasm_off:

He's still making reads late or missing them entirely. Even on Fox replays, with the D team announcement crew, they were still picking it up and it was glaringly obvious. Tate gets great separation on crossing routes, Miller was open most of the game, and Rice is going his job well, even with double coverage. That pick 6 was not only a late read, but thrown behind McCoy, who was actually open

He seems to get a bit panicked at times, especially when you put him under pressure.

He is still very hesitant to throw to guys unless they are wide open. Outside of Megatron and Andre Johnson, guys just don't blow coverage away consistently. You have to throw guys open.

These are all average rookie things that are usually worked out. To say he's playing to his draft status (or whatever English said....something about guys drafted in the 1st round outplaying him) is a strange statement. Seriously, so if we drafted him in the 6th round, it would be ok if he sucked ? He's our starter, he needs to play like a starter, because we have a starter on the bench behind him.

A lot of these things were regarded as Flynn's strengths, which I don't get. Maybe he really is hurt, but he doesn't have the arm strength Wilson has, but he finds holes in zones, throws his guys open, reads defenses very well, and makes superb presnap adjusemts, and yes, it was only 2 regular season games, but he showed more than Wilson has in those.

I'm behind whoever starts, but just because we won, to say "hey, get BEHIND our guy, cuz, um, he's good" well, I don't buy it. I'm looking for progression, and I did see it this game. I just hope it continues.
    Hawks46
    NET Veteran

• Good progress all around today. Balls were caught and routes were completed. One bad interception, and one that really Lynch should have held onto. It was great to see Miller involved in the offense, and Baldwin looking a bit more like himself. Now they need to build on the foundation laid this week and really bring it against the pats.

I have to say I was very happy when Pete sent Giacomini to the bench after his second penalty. That needs to happen more often IMO. Clean it up.

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:53 pm
  • hawkmanj wrote:He is showing improvement for sure.

Even taller and more experienced QB's will throw interceptions and miss open receivers.

His stats would be even better if it weren't for Giacomini.

See Cam Newton. :mrgreen:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm
  • I agree. He had a beautiful throw to Golden called back and then the Lynch pop up for an int should have been positive play.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 3:54 pm
  • Must admit I was one wanting to see Flynn in! Not anymore, this bought him 3-4 games with me calling for his head. Entire team looked good. ESP defense! Good job HAWKS
    Proud Rams fan since 1998
    WellHungSmurf
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:03 pm
  • It was a little off. But the ball was also deflected back in to the defenders hands off Baldwin. The defender looked surprised.
    djb28
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:03 pm
  • He's learning, he's improving, he's getting better.......and we are 3-2!
    "I didn't do anything...i just headbutted him!"
    purpleworld
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:10 pm
  • I think he is doing fine. If he can keep improving this year and we can get in the playoffs, I will be happy. I like the kid, and when you put it in perspective of other rookie campaigns, it's not bad.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:13 pm
  • WellHungSmurf wrote:Must admit I was one wanting to see Flynn in! Not anymore, this bought him 3-4 games with me calling for his head. Entire team looked good. ESP defense! Good job HAWKS

No offense, but this means the problem was never him, it was you. He wasn't that much different than he has been up to now.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:15 pm
  • I'm generally in agreement with Rob here, for 3 reasons:-

1 - the best thing this offense could get right now is a bit of continuity

2 - RW showed some improvement out there today; and

3 - RW's skillset suits PC's approach on offense, given his ability to throw on the rollout.

There are 2 things that need to happen though. We need to try a couple more shots down the field like the throw to Tate - helps keep the safeties honest. And RW needs to stop running trying to get outside the pocket to extend the play when he has made a straight drop and it's not a designed rollout - bad things happen when he does that. The INT on the throw to Lynch was not great play by Lynch, but look at the play again and it's a bad throw thrown at least 2 yards behind Lynch who was running the other way. The best that would have happened was a 5yd gain and Lynch gets levelled, and to get that RW turns his back on the LOS and runs 12 or 15 yds behind the LOS> Ughh.
    Machine-wrapped, with butter?

Yes, machine-wrapped, WITH BUTTER
    cdallan
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:17 pm
  • Wilson was 19/25 for 221 yards, a 8.8 avg. 1TD, 2INT and a 82.3 QBR.

There was some improvement over the last two weeks. He didn't float any passes. But having a better day isn't the same as showing improvement. He was up against a weak defense and one would expect him to have a better day. Opponents have avg'd a 93.0 rtg against the Panthers this year so Wilsons play was below avg.

He finished with a higher rtg. than Luck today, however.

Luck was 31/55 for 362 yards, 6.6 avg. 2 TD 1 INT 81.0 rtg.

vs GB Wilson was 10/21 for 130 yards, 6.2 avg 2 TD 0 INT 99.3 rtg

Had Wilson thrown 55 passes against GB at the pace he was throwing that day, he'd have had 300+ yards passing too. Note Wilson had a much higher rtg than Luck vs the same opponent. So while their stats are much different, it is legitimate to say that Wilson is having as good a year as Luck, just that he's in a different kind of offense.

Which means exactly what we all know it means. He's a rookie. He's going to remain below avg. all year. Even on his good days.

This was a good game for Wilson. He made some mistakes, but he led the team to his second come from behind TD drive. And to his credit, he did it with one of our worst rushing performances to date. Hawks avg'd. 2.8 ypa.

Wilson hit Rice 5 times, Baldwin, Tate and Miller 3 each. He saw his open receivers today a lot more often than in the previous games. He still missed a three touchdown passes. We should have easily been up 20 points in this game.

But hey, if we don't start Breno we are up 20 points in this game too.

By this point in the season, had not Flynn hurt his elbow, I'd say he'd have had a much better game than Wilson did today. Wilson didn't put the game away when he could have on multiple opportunities. But he won and that's what counts.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:19 pm
  • If anyone still want to have flynn play after this game then your a hugh millen level hater that just wants to appear to be "right all along".

Giacomini just took a 50+ yard pass off the board and he still got 200+ yards passing
    He threw two picks (on which was an amazing play and more on Lynch than on him) and still had the poise to throw the game winning touchdown when a field goal would not win it. THAT is the key element i was waiting for. There will be time to be the invincible god army we saw in preseason game 3. Call me crazy, but 19/25 is pretty dang good for ANY qb in the NFL. We will have plenty of time for stat padding blowouts when we play the Jets, Dolphins, Bills, and Lions. For now having these tight games (which he is now 2 - 2 on) are crucial. Imagine having a rookie in the superbowl with the game on the line and he has the fully frigid ice water in his veins. That ice water is being chilled in games like these.
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:20 pm
  • WE played against one of the worst defenses in the NFL, and all we could do was a few FG's the whole game. The only TD was off of a fumble recovery by Browner with a short field. I'm glad we won, but I have no misgivings about how our offense played. It just is not impressive to me at all.

This team reminds me of watching MLB games in which you see pitcher battles with final 0-1 scores. It's fun to watch every now and then, but it gets damn boring to see it game after game. That is what we are now and probably the rest of this year.

As for Wilson I made a decision to make no more comments about "Any" of our QB's the rest of this year. It's too polarizing of a topic with too many on this board. So I will talk about the team, and any other position but QB play.

Ultimately, I still see an 8-8 season this year. Nothing I have seen to date is changing that statement for me.
    kf3339
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 pm
  • We looked like a more complete football team today, and I think that was exactly what Carroll wanted to see. I think Wilson's starting to turn the corner in the NFL, and I believe those field goals are going to start turning into 7 soon.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:21 pm

That's what the offense did to me most of the game.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:22 pm
  • I saw HUGE strides in the offense today. HUGE PROGRESS.

I saw an offense and QB about to take off. He's made progress EVERY WEEK. Next week RW will hit Tate on the crossing route. Just like this week he found; Baldwin in zone, Sydney over the top and Miller in the seam. He missed those throws last game.

How much of the missed throws commentary is due; all announcing team, fans, websites and us being keyed on pointing it out?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:27 pm
  • I stand behind RW on the other hand not are "O" and RW is a part of that puzzle, if we get some fine tuning on offense and i mean real fine, the Hawks are going to a real scary team.
    chawkjones
    NET Bench Warmer

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:29 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:Your criticisms of his struggles have been pretty non-existant and its pretty easy to wave the RW flag on the bandwagon after a win.

Because it's so "difficult" to bag on the offense and Russell Wilson? That's not the easiest thing to do?

Yeah....
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:30 pm
  • Luck: 2-2
    RG III: 2-3
    Tannehill: 2-3
    Weeden: 0-5
    Wilson: 3-2

Just win, baby!
    "I didn't do anything...i just headbutted him!"
    purpleworld
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:36 pm
  • It's true, the Breno idiocy cost Wilson a lot of yards. I don't know how the rating system would work that, but I'm thinking he was nearly avg. vs Carolina so had that play stood, he would have been avg. or above. That's improvement I can get behind. Even if I still think Flynn would have done better. At this point, it's moot.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:39 pm

Sorry - I'm too busy enjoying this great win and an improved performance from our rookie QB to be that concerned with the moaniest, whiniest contributor on the forum saying my post is drivel. As Russell Wilson says - "Go Hawks".
    theENGLISHseahawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 07, 2012 4:41 pm
  • theENGLISHseahawk wrote:The guy is 3-2 as a rookie starter, former third round pick. Is he perfect? Absolutely not. Is he doing better than most other rookie QB's, especially considering he's not the storied #1 overall or top-5 pick who is expected to be great? Absolutely yes. Yeah that pick six was pretty bad but guess what - there are veteran QB's all over the NFL throwing similar passes and getting caught. His second pick was a freak event, the way Lynch juggled it into the air.

That's not an easy place to go and he went 19-25 for 221 yards and a completion percentage of 76.0%. That was progress out there today.

Wilson isn't anywhere close to being the finished article but we've made our bed now. Instead of using a revolving door at QB it's time for these coaches to invest their faith in a guy they've selected. And that means us as fans letting this one ride for a while. He shouldn't have to beat the Pats next week to avoid questions. Look at the schedule and tell me this isn't going to get easier - especially with the home games at the back end. We've had a rock solid start with Green Bay, Dallas, Carolina - and the two supposed 'easier' games have come against opponents from what is suddenly the toughest division in the NFC.

We should be happy with 3-2.

not going to hate on the kid but, well...no man. the plan is to give this rook a year (at least) before commiting anything with RW. that said, he was ok today, but with lots of reminders he has a ways to go.

yes, still think our season starter should be Flynn while rook gets things together w clipboard.

good win today though! yay
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:19 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information