I sense that Wilson...

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
firebee":gfj7q3se said:
I'm afraid people, PC included, are making choices based on their desire for Wilson to perform well vs. the probability of Wilson performing well.

Horseshit.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2clwckgl said:
firebee":2clwckgl said:
I'm afraid people, PC included, are making choices based on their desire for Wilson to perform well vs. the probability of Wilson performing well.

Horseshit.

Horseshit

Horseshit.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
MrCarey":2e612wpd said:
Lol, you guys sense shit like this every week and you've been wrong every time.

We were going to annihilate Arizona's o-line. Russell Wilson was going to be throwing for 200+ and 3 TDs per game. Our defense wasn't going to give up on every 3rd and long.

Stop sensing things, guys! Just hope for the win and shhhhhhhhh! I think it's jinxing the players.

This. In fairness I've hoped the same thing every time. I want to at least have something to base an opinion of Russ on. I have this unexplainable desire for him to be the guy, more than I did for Flynn. I don't know why, but I hope at least he gets a shot to succeed or fail.

Largent80

Reaction score
Their defense will be the weakest we have faced so far. However, they are at home and coming off a loss in the last few seconds. It won't be easy, but this is the time to let the offense open and show the league we aren't one dimensional.

Seeker

Reaction score
All Petes gotta do is give him a real playbook.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I was one of the guys ready to see Flynn if Wilson struggled this game. He shut me up for sure and played a great game.

One thing for sure, he has a rocket arm. He threw LASER BEAMS today and that bomb was a beauty.

Latest posts