Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Chris Mortensen reports what some want to hear.
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:45 am 
NET Veteran

Said Pete Carroll will be monitoring RW's 3rd down conversions and will be ready to pull him out of the game if he struggles and put Matt Flynn in.I really hope RW can step his game up.

Post subject: QAz!X
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:54 am 
NET Veteran

I doubt that. Too early to give up on Wilson. If you pull him for Flynn, you gotta give the season to Flynn unless Flynn goes out and is absolutely terrible.

*edit*Actually on second thought, I wouldn't put it past Pete to do it. He would probably keep rotating them like a RG....

Last edited by amill87 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Chris Mortensen reports what some want to hear.
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:56 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

Aren't there 10 other guys to blame for the 3rd down conversions as well?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:57 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

And for all you so excited to see Flynn, just remember a few things: He didn't do squat in the pre-season, has not thrown the ball much at all the last few months with his elbow, he has the same lack of true targets to throw to as Wilson does, and Bevell is still the play caller.

Anyone expecting Flynn to ride in on a white horse and throw for 300 yds is going to be very, very disappointed.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:59 am 
NET Veteran

I expect RW to rise to the challenge.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:00 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

GOOD!

Not sure I believe C Mortenson but I want whoever is on the field to play well. To play better than Wilson has been thus far this year.

Let it be Wilson. That's fine with me and I will be cheering as loudly as any of you.

If not, get him out of there, please. I don't want to suffer the learning curve at the expense of wins.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:01 am 
NET Rookie

If we were 0-4 I could see this possibly happening. Possibly. But we're not.

I don't want to see a Carrol Quarterback Carousel, the rookie needs time.

Did anyone on here get a chance to listen to Jon Kitna on ESPN radio? He basically said the other 10 football players on offense need to make some plays and take some pressure off the QB.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:02 am 
NET Veteran

FlyingGreg wrote:
And for all you so excited to see Flynn, just remember a few things: He didn't do squat in the pre-season, has not thrown the ball much at all the last few months with his elbow, he has the same lack of true targets to throw to as Wilson does, and Bevell is still the play caller.

Anyone expecting Flynn to ride in on a white horse and throw for 300 yds is going to be very, very disappointed.

:roll:

And if he does? Will you say it's because his line protected better, the receivers ran better routes, and Bevell called a better game?

Noone expects Flynn to throw for 300 yards (even though in one game he has thrown for more yards and TDs than Wilson has in his career) but hoping for a QB that can step up in the pocket, not make the receivers jump to catch balls, and hit wide open guys really isn't too much....

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:04 am 
NET Veteran

If he comes in I will root for him just as loudly and passionately as I did/do for Wilson.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:07 am 
NET Veteran

bestfightstory wrote:
GOOD!

Not sure I believe C Mortenson but I want whoever is on the field to play well. To play better than Wilson has been thus far this year.

Let it be Wilson. That's fine with me and I will be cheering as loudly as any of you.

If not, get him out of there, please. I don't want to suffer the learning curve at the expense of wins.

Exactly. I was just talking to my friends last night about how pissed I'm gonna be if Carroll waits until it's too late to start Flynn and than on the odd chance Flynn tears it up, we end up at 8-8 and miss the playoffs because we wasted wins trying to teach Wilson.

But I am still rooting for Wilson to get better, because that makes the team better.

NET Veteran

Me personally, I don't have a problem with RW and we saw what he's capable of doing in the preseason.

But this is year 3 of the PC era and he's built one of the best defenses in the league with a very good ground game, so expectations for a playoff year, a winning record is now expected and they cannot effort what I consider:

ON THE JOB TRAINING. We cannot sit and watch RW and the passing game struggle. We cannot gp thru his growing pains.

This Hawks have been behind in 3 of the 4 games going into the 4th quarter. This is not a team that can march down the field and a win from behind. Sure, we can make excuses for the 3 dropped balls that were not his fault, but that still doesn't excuse him for his terrible 3rd conversion rate. We're not talking about 3rd and long, they are 3rd and short and to me that's not excusible.

I hope he can make adjustments and go to his 2nd and 3rd options but he hasn't done it yet, so why should we think it will happen today?

NET Veteran

Hasselbeck
Whitehurst
Jackson
Wilson
Flynn

You can't have five starting quarterbacks in two and a quarter seasons and expect to be a contender. Carroll needs to make a decision and stick to it.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:10 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
Hasselbeck
Whitehurst
Jackson
Wilson
Flynn

You can't have five starting quarterbacks in two and a quarter seasons and expect to be a contender. Carroll needs to make a decision and stick to it.

BUT you CAN have 4???? Are we just now on the threshold? Don't tell Pete Carroll what he can't do.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:11 am 
* Handsome *

This is probably more Wilson COULD get pulled if he doesn't step it up, not he will CERTAINELY pull him. This is Mortensens shtick. He has less inside sources on the Hawks than Hawkblogger or Kearly.

That said, Flynn better succeed in his chances or go right back to the bench. If we have to suffer growing pains with both, i choo choo choose Wilson (and there is a picture of a train.)

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:15 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

amill87 wrote:
FlyingGreg wrote:

And if he does? Will you say it's because his line protected better, the receivers ran better routes, and Bevell called a better game?

Noone expects Flynn to throw for 300 yards (even though in one game he has thrown for more yards and TDs than Wilson has in his career) but hoping for a QB that can step up in the pocket, not make the receivers jump to catch balls, and hit wide open guys really isn't too much....

NO ... I'll give him credit if he does. I just don't think it's going to be like flicking a switch - Flynn was check down Charlie in the pre-season. He just looked....blah.

Yeah, I've heard the same tired story of how great Flynn was in all two of his NFL starts. The problem that people conveniently leave out is he was throwing to Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, and Jermichael Finley. Doesn't exactly match up with our talent at WR/TE, does it? For all that budding All Pro buzz he built terrorizing the vaunted Lions defense in that game last season, it sure didn't translate to much demand on the free agent market, did it? Teams realize he was set-up for success in Green Bay way more than he would be anywhere else. That could all change, of course. Just how I see it now.

And if we switch to Flynn, any cohesion developing whatsoever goes out the window and it's a re-start. I thought it was an odd decision to start Wilson to begin with, but once you put him out there I feel you have to let him endure the growing pains.

But no, if they do switch I'll support Flynn. I just think people should temper expectations.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:19 am 
NET Ring Of Honor

Here is a challenge for everyone so concerned about QB and want to assign all the blame on him.

Actually watch his supporting cast today...YOU KNOW?...The people he has to depend on to keep the other team from trying to stop him.

Start with the middle of the O-Line, then work out from there. Watch his receivers, are they coming back to the ball to help him out if he has to run, and can/will they hold onto the ball when it is thrown their way.......?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:23 am 
NET Veteran

Well, I would perfer a checkdown that picks up 5 yards on a 3rd down and 4 then watching a QB scramble out of the pocket, cutting the field in half, waiting his his primary reciever to get open-which doesn't happen- and go thru another 3 and out.

I'm pretty sure the defense feels the same way,

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:25 am 
NET Veteran

It's called knowing your down amd distance, understanding what the defense will give, wear down their opposing defense and suddenly that checkdown reciver breaks a tackle, or runs by a missed tackle and you pick up big yards.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:26 am 
NET Veteran

Largent80 wrote:
Watch his receivers, are they coming back to the ball to help him out if he has to run, and can/will they hold onto the ball when it is thrown their way.......?

I think you just touched on a part of the bigger problem as the receivers don't know if they should finish their routes or look to start blocking as they have no idea what he is going to do with the ball once he starts moving, as the season goes on I am hoping they start to develop a little more chemistry. It is definitely a 2 way street in that regard.

With Flynn they know to finish their routes as Matt is not very mobile and has a quicker release.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:29 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

Largent80 wrote:
Here is a challenge for everyone so concerned about QB and want to assign all the blame on him.

Actually watch his supporting cast today...YOU KNOW?...The people he has to depend on to keep the other team from trying to stop him.

Start with the middle of the O-Line, then work out from there. Watch his receivers, are they coming back to the ball to help him out if he has to run, and can/will they hold onto the ball when it is thrown their way.......?

You are the only one who has EVER done this. All those with different opinions than yours have NEVER done this because their bull's eye is trained exclusively on Wilson!

BRILLIANT!

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 am 
NET Veteran

bestfightstory wrote:
theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
Hasselbeck
Whitehurst
Jackson
Wilson
Flynn

BUT you CAN have 4???? Are we just now on the threshold?

Who said you can have four? I'm quoting the number that exists, not saying we've now reached the tipping point. Clearly you can't have a carousel at QB for two and a half years and expect to win more football games than you lose.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

Largent80 wrote:

Rob, stop being reasonable! It's .Net - where a problem can only be one thing or another. Our offensive struggles are exclusively on Wilson, it can't be that our interior pass blocking sucks and that our WRs would be buried on the depth chart on most other good teams rosters. It can't be that we don't have any offensive players outside of Lynch that scare defenses. It can't be the chicken sh*t play calling.

Right?

:sarcasm_off:

Wilson is struggling. No question. But a lot of those around him are struggling too, including his coaches.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:33 am 
NET Practice Squad

FlyingGreg wrote:

Wilson just called. He wants to know how you made him taller in your avi.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:36 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

I like what I hear from Moon, Kitna and others but I am seeing a potentially very special season being wasted if a change is *not* made. I'll root for whoever is out there and I am as excited as anybody about Wilson but there needs to be a sense of urgency about this thing.

If Wilson is half the kid people claim he is, he would understand a benching and it would not harm his development one bit. If he is struggling at the half, I hope to see what we have in Flynn. We know what we currently have in Wilson.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:40 am 
NET Veteran

FlyingGreg wrote:
amill87 wrote:
FlyingGreg wrote:

NO ... I'll give him credit if he does. I just don't think it's going to be like flicking a switch - Flynn was check down Charlie in the pre-season. He just looked....blah.

You do know that Wilson has been check down charlie so far right?

oh and how did the preseason work out for Kolb? Saying "Flynn was blah in preseason, so that is relevant to him in the regular season but when he actually played in the regular season, it isn't" is just lazy.

Last edited by amill87 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 am 
NET Veteran

FlyingGreg wrote:
amill87 wrote:
FlyingGreg wrote:

Yeah, I've heard the same tired story of how great Flynn was in all two of his NFL starts. The problem that people conveniently leave out is he was throwing to Greg Jennings, Jordy Nelson, Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, and Jermichael Finley. Doesn't exactly match up with our talent at WR/TE, does it? For all that budding All Pro buzz he built terrorizing the vaunted Lions defense in that game last season, it sure didn't translate to much demand on the free agent market, did it? Teams realize he was set-up for success in Green Bay way more than he would be anywhere else. That could all change, of course. Just how I see it now.

And if we switch to Flynn, any cohesion developing whatsoever goes out the window and it's a re-start. I thought it was an odd decision to start Wilson to begin with, but once you put him out there I feel you have to let him endure the growing pains.

But no, if they do switch I'll support Flynn. I just think people should temper expectations.

But the opposite is true too. People get tired of the same old story of how Flynn was blah in the preseason. But guess what? Regular season games are more meaningful indicators than preseason games.

and if Green Bay is SO da bomb stock full of talent, why'd we beat them? Finally, the talent level is across the board in the NFL. That's why we say Any Given Sunday. So saying he did that with Green Bay is BS imo. He's got talent to throw to here as well.

Don't expect a 300 yard game. Just expect an adequate day with some 3rd down conversions, some misses, maybe even a pick or two, but longer, more sustained drives.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:41 am 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*

FlyingGreg wrote:
Wilson is struggling. No question. But a lot of those around him are struggling too, including his coaches.

Nicely put Greg. Why we are consistently going empty back sets on 3rd and 3 yet sending power formations out there on 2nd and 8 is troubling.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:44 am 
NET Veteran

This really makes for an interesting day and season.RW should be able to step up if he is the player we all think he is,and on the other side Matt Flynn should be ready to play and make a statement that is what he was brought here for and has been groomed in Green Bay for.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:46 am 
* NET Baller *

Well, whatevz if it happens, it happens and I hope it works out. I hope for Wilson's sake though he can do it because this could be his last chance (aside from injury) to start again if Flynn plays well. If Flynn looks like trash then Pete would have dug himself a really really deep hole.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 am 
* NET Staff *

bestfightstory wrote:
GOOD!

I will no longer comment on any QB related threads. BFS speaks for me.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:58 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

amill87 wrote:
You do know that Wilson has been check down charlie so far right?

oh and how did the preseason work out for Kolb? Saying "Flynn was blah in preseason, so that is relevant to him in the regular season but when he actually played in the regular season, it isn't" is just lazy.

It's ok, I won't keep you from re-watching those Flynn highlights from last season. He is the man! Again, you don't acknowledge the reality of the play makers Flynn had in Green Bay. Why?

:th2thumbs:

So if *both* have been check down Charlie's, could that mean the bigger issues (as I've said 1000 times) might be the WR's? Hmmmm.....

No it's not lazy, you are missing the point. I'll slow it down for you: Carroll made the decision based more on what he saw in the pre-season games. Which QB looked far more exciting in the pre-season? Please take the Flynn bumper sticker off before you answer, because it was way beyond obvious who it is. Are there mitigating factors for that? Sure...Wilson played against mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers, no scheming, etc. I get that. But remember, I'm stating why I think Wilson was named the starter - as we have rehashed endlessly in here.

In that light, the pre-season performance IS relevant.

Look, I know everyone is frustrated by the offense. I am as well. But you have to look at the big picture - it's not JUST the QB. Now THAT is being lazy. Some of it is the WRs, some of it is the conservative play calling, some is the interior pass blocking. All of it needs to come together for this offense to stop laying turds. We've seen flashes of it at times this season (Wilson's ability to move the ball late in the game to get in position, the beautiful TD throws to McCoy and Tate).

I will say -- if Wilson struggles today, I want to see Flynn. We can't keep donating games to science and hoping defense, the running game and special teams pull it out. We need much, much more from the offense. If Flynn is the answer, then I'll ride his bandwagon too. I'm not one of these fans that picks a player ahead of the team. I supported T Jack last season when he played, even though U knew we could do better.

But I'll just go on record and say if Flynn comes in, I'm not expecting instant change in the offense because I think a lot of other things needs to be fixed.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:14 am 
NET Veteran

Would Flynn be able to convert in the Run, Run, Pass (7+) scenario any better than wilson? Its just so predictable, and a terrible situation for the QB. Sounds like changing just to change.

It would definitely take me by surprise if Wilson got pulled in the middle of the game.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:23 am 
NET Veteran

VHawk wrote:
This really makes for an interesting day and season.RW should be able to step up if he is the player we all think he is,and on the other side Matt Flynn should be ready to play and make a statement that is what he was brought here for and has been groomed in Green Bay for.

no you watch, IF Flynn comes in and has a great game it will be because "the defense didn't scheme for him" :stirthepot:

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:29 am 
NET Veteran

If Russell struggles and Pete puts in Flynn and he only struggles further, I will want this to be Pete's last season. That would not sit well with me.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:37 am 
* NET Radish *

m0ng0 wrote:
Largent80 wrote:
Watch his receivers, are they coming back to the ball to help him out if he has to run, and can/will they hold onto the ball when it is thrown their way.......?

I think you just touched on a part of the bigger problem as the receivers don't know if they should finish their routes or look to start blocking as they have no idea what he is going to do with the ball once he starts moving, as the season goes on I am hoping they start to develop a little more chemistry. It is definitely a 2 way street in that regard.

With Flynn they know to finish their routes as Matt is not very mobile and has a quicker release.

That's bs mongo. All receivers are supposed to finish their routes and come back to help their QB when he's in trouble.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:40 am 
NET Veteran

If Flynn comes in..It will be because of a mystery injury to Wilson.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:43 am 
NET Veteran

The Radish wrote:
m0ng0 wrote:
Largent80 wrote:

That's bs mongo. All receivers are supposed to finish their routes and come back to help their QB when he's in trouble.

not if he is already running before the play develops :D

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:44 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

Seahawk Sailor wrote:
Hey, at least this season we can afford to throw Flynn in there and blow a game to prove a point, if that's what it comes to.

At least you have dropped the pretense of objectivity when it comes to our QBs.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:48 am 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

If this is what Pete thinks he has to do, cool.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:58 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
bestfightstory wrote:
theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
Hasselbeck
Whitehurst
Jackson
Wilson
Flynn

BUT you CAN have 4???? Are we just now on the threshold?

Who said you can have four? I'm quoting the number that exists, not saying we've now reached the tipping point. Clearly you can't have a carousel at QB for two and a half years and expect to win more football games than you lose.

No. you MUST have that carousel at QB until you are convinced that you have settled on the right guy. Wilson has not proven to Carroll that he is that guy.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 am 
* 17Power Blogger *

Tech Worlds wrote:
No. you MUST have that carousel at QB until you are convinced that you have settled on the right guy.

That assumes that the right guy will immediately show himself ready and not require any development.

If PC is already threatening to bench Wilson, that tells me that PC is really not happy with Wilson. It took PC 13 turnovers in four games to pull Hasselbeck in 2010. Although that may have been because of an injury, or PC being REALLY unhappy with Whitehurst.

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:08 am 
NET Veteran

FlyingGreg wrote:

No it's not lazy, you are missing the point. I'll slow it down for you: Carroll made the decision based more on what he saw in the pre-season games. Which QB looked far more exciting in the pre-season? Please take the Flynn bumper sticker off before you answer, because it was way beyond obvious who it is. Are there mitigating factors for that? Sure...Wilson played against mostly 2nd and 3rd stringers, no scheming, etc. I get that. But remember, I'm stating why I think Wilson was named the starter - as we have rehashed endlessly in here.

You are saying that our coach who is known for loving to do things differently and has made decisions because he got too emotional could in NO WAY make the wrong decision? Carroll will never be mistaken for a QB guru. This is the guy who thought Whitehurst might be a starting QB in the league.

I am not a Wilson hater and Flynn fanboy. At the core of my concerns is Carroll really doesn't know how to handle QBs. He has yet to prove at the pro level he knows what makes a good QB. This report only confirms what I'm afraid if it's true. One, Carroll made a bad decision to start with. Two, he thinks he can just move QBs in and out like they are a lineman.

Last edited by amill87 on Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:11 am 
* 17Power Blogger *

amill87 wrote:
At the core of my concerns is Carroll really doesn't know how to handle QBs. He has yet to prove at the pro level he knows what makes a good QB. This report only confirms what I'm afraid is true. One, Carroll made a bad decision to start with. Two, he thinks he can just move QBs in and out like they are a lineman.

I see where you're going, but let me try and rephrase this in a way that doesn't make PC look like such a convenient idiot. I believe he thinks he can apply the motivational "competition" mantra to each position equally and is finding out that QB is different. Or perhaps he has never faced this equal of a QB race before.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:20 am 
NET Rookie

I'll we need now is some 3 and outs.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:27 am 
NET Veteran

MontanaHawk05 wrote:
amill87 wrote:
At the core of my concerns is Carroll really doesn't know how to handle QBs. He has yet to prove at the pro level he knows what makes a good QB. This report only confirms what I'm afraid is true. One, Carroll made a bad decision to start with. Two, he thinks he can just move QBs in and out like they are a lineman.

I see where you're going, but let me try and rephrase this in a way that doesn't make PC look like such a convenient idiot. I believe he thinks he can apply the motivational "competition" mantra to each position equally and is finding out that QB is different. Or perhaps he has never faced this equal of a QB race before.

I don't necessarily believe without a shadow of a doubt Carroll is bad with QBs but it is lingering in the back of mind and it scares the hell out of me. Right now imo he is 0 for 3 with QBs (I consider letting Hass walk a bad move).

I really want him to get rid of the doubt in my mind.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 am 
* 17Power Blogger *

amill87 wrote:
Right now imo he is 0 for 3 with QBs (I consider letting Hass walk a bad move).

Oh. Well, if you're basing your opinion on QB failures that had no better alternatives, I guess I'm not going to be able to see eye to eye with you.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 am 
NET Veteran

Luv em both. Want to win right now. The defense if rested could be even more amazing.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:36 am 
NET Veteran

MontanaHawk05 wrote:
amill87 wrote:
Right now imo he is 0 for 3 with QBs (I consider letting Hass walk a bad move).

Oh. Well, if you're basing your opinion on QB failures that had no better alternatives, I guess I'm not going to be able to see eye to eye with you.

Maybe 0 for 3 is a bit rough on him. There were alternatives to Whitehurst and keeping Hass around may have paid off with the team we now have (a savy veteran with a strong run game and good defense sounds good right about now).

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:39 am 
* 17Power Blogger *

amill87 wrote:
Maybe 0 for 3 is a bit rough on him. There were alternatives to Whitehurst and keeping Hass around may have paid off with the team we now have (a savy veteran with a strong run game and good defense sounds good right about now).

Hasselbeck would be in the hospital right now with this team. He would have had to go through early 2011. Our pass protection has barely improved since he left. Hass needed the second best pass-blocking O-line in the league just to get back to an 18-14 TD/INT ratio. We don't need a QB who's that high-maintenance. Tarvaris Jackson got more done with similar talent level than Hass would have.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:41 am 
NET Veteran

FlyingGreg wrote:

Yeah, but Russell Wilson did things in the preseason and nothing special in regular. Preseason does not matter.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]