Aside from the losses, anyone enjoying the season so far?

strohmin

Reaction score
Ya the losses suck and all, but I must say I just love this team and what they are all about. If we lose, I feel pretty crappy on gameday, but then I look back and see that this team has provided us with some exciting and competitive games. So far in 2 and a half years we have drastically improved our defense and our rushing attack. I have no doubt the passing game will become much better in a few more games. I just remember the 2009 season and how I sat there watching a bunch of heartless quitters with no pride or personality. The NFC west just got way more competitive and I am looking forward to watching us play every rival in our division this year.

Twisted

Reaction score
they came out of the gate fighting against the Cards and that one came right down to the wire, so far 2 hail mary finishes and every game they have been in it till the end or demolished their opponent form the start.

I can't really ask for much more cuz in the end after the season is gone its exciting plays and finishes we all remember, I'm in it strictly for the thrill so winning just means more post season games and lets face it the playoffs are far more intense than regular season cuz its win or bin!!

no doubt the Panthers game is gonna be another thriller from a well rested Seahawks squad!!!

Go Hawks

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love this team. I'm excited to watch the passing offense improve to catch up with the level of the defense, running game & special teams. This team is going to make some noise.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Real exciting game against AZ. Just ended frustratingly.

CRUSHED THE COWBOYS!!!! Season is a success right there.

Beat Green Bay on a Hail Mary that WE know was complete. Unforgettable.

Lost to the Rams. Ugh. That's really hard to take. Should have won that one. But hey, WE CRUSHED THE COWBOYS.

Oh, and without that Hail Mary, I don't have my signature. And that was really hilarious right there.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Been having a great time watching games with my buds! Hoping the team can fix this offensive skid, get the ball rolling and come out on top over the next four games!

Go Hawks.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
Haven't watched a boring game yet. Even the losses have been anything but dull.

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
They deffinately aren't making being a Seahawks fan hard. Every game has been thilling and we were in it at the end. What more do you want? If we are in it at the end, we WILL start winning them.. I say chill, watch and enjoy. The wins WILL be here for a while and we WILL start the domination soon. So much faith in Russ, give him time, he will become Krieg + Hass the QB that = OMG, then we WILL dominate for years to come. Being the Best WILL come then the envious HATE WILL start and then we WILL be the HAWKS we have all dreamed of. :th2thumbs:

Throwdown

Reaction score
Yezzuh! Its fun, even when we somehow always end up driving down the field for a game winner, we seem to always make it down there to get a chance, well... except last week, thank you McCoy for finding that banana peel, someone could've hurt themselves!

I love this brand of football though, its so fun to watch, imagine when we get clicking on all cylinders though? boy thats gonna be even funner!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I LOVE football. I LOVE football season. And I LOVE the Seattle Seahawks.

But this season has been very frustrating through 4 games. I expect better than a .500 winning percentage from this roster and what I have seen thus far has not been encouraging, especially given the improvement within our division. Playoff berths will not come easy in the NFC this year. We need to do better.

sutz

Reaction score
Gotta love it! They play a full 60 minutes every game. We haven't been blown out of any game since early last season, IIRC. I thought that the Green Bay game showed just a touch of the old "IT" factor we've been thirsting for. Just like how Marshawn doesn't go down until several defenders take him down, this team doesn't quit.

And face it. If we're still playing within a game of .500 by mid-November or so, we could go on a streak and really do some damage. 3 of our last 4 games are division home games.

:)

VHawk

Reaction score
sutz":1w3hzdbw said:
Gotta love it! They play a full 60 minutes every game. We haven't been blown out of any game since early last season, IIRC. I thought that the Green Bay game showed just a touch of the old "IT" factor we've been thirsting for. Just like how Marshawn doesn't go down until several defenders take him down, this team doesn't quit.

And face it. If we're still playing within a game of .500 by mid-November or so, we could go on a streak and really do some damage. 3 of our last 4 games are division home games.

:)

Well said brotha.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
The Dallas win was as beautiful as the Ravens win last year

The frustration comes from Quarterback play. This looks the same as last season and I was expecting improvement, rookie or not.

But I would rather go through Wilsons growing pains than have hope and pray for Jackson to finally see the light

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Can't say it's been very enjoyable at all. The Cardinals game was a big let down, even though in hindsight it wasn't as bad as it seemed at the time. For almost an entire half against Green Bay we had the opportunity to digest the possibility of losing a game where we sacked Rodgers eight times in a half... right until a very unsatisfying conclusion (still take no real joy out of that win). St. Louis game made me want to throw something at the TV. Only game that's been enjoyable so far was Dallas, and even then there was an entire half of 3rd and long conversions to eat your brain away.

So no... can't say this has been much 'fun'. But sport rarely is 'fun'.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
Absolutely!! Sure, the losses sting atm but I am so excited for the future of this team. I knew it was likely to be a bumpy ride especially at the beginning of the season w/ a new QB and all but sure is fun to watch his developement. I was good w/ the sit him behind MF for a year idea but when PC made the decision to start him this year, I got excited for that. I am still glad he is starting this year, basically moving turbulent times of his developement up by a year and should make us that much better sooner. In other words, get his growing pains over with a year sooner.

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I'm enjoying it way more than the Mora days when we got blown out every week. All this hand wringing in here, and at least we are competitive.

I enjoy watching the defense (until 3rd down). I cringe watching the offense, except for Beast Mode.

But at least we have a shot to win every week. And it still beats the heck out of frigging soccer.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Absolutely. This season has been a blast so far, even despite all the dumass chicken littles losing their shit over the quarterback...

.net on the other hand is hitting an all time low for idiot comments from know-it-all jackasses.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
CANHawk":12acws86 said:
all the dumass chicken littles losing their shit over the quarterback...

.net on the other hand is hitting an all time low for idiot comments from know-it-all jackasses.

The spike in personal attacks and name-calling is a wonderful trend, however.

MrCarey

Reaction score
The defense has me very happy, unless it's 3rd and long.

Latest posts