QUACK QUACK QUACK...

CPHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":33ev54fk said:
CPHawk":33ev54fk said:
Funny, I read earlier today on a husky site that UO didn't have a good TE. :D If Lyerla keeps his head on strait he could be Gronk 2.0.

Chill, daffy.

this was quick work for the ducks though, jesus

Haha, I don't have the green shades on when I say that though. The kid is 6'5 250 runs a 4.5 and can box jump a 62" box. He's a true freak of an athlete, and coming out of HS was actually a 5*.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":14j3d385 said:
Just to remind you guys, Ducks are a halftime adjustment, 2nd half team.
Their halftime adjust could be "everyone play left-handed" and it wouldn't slow them down tonight.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Price has been unforgivably bad. The only thing keeping me from having a conniption is that I came in expecting a blowout, but I thought it would be on the OL. Not on Price.

I told my friend yesterday that I think UW will upset USC at home, and I still think that, barring any injuries here. But this has gotten ugly, and I'm going to watch Friday Night Lights.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Alright, I'm turning it off now. I'll follow the score on my iphone, but I think I've seen what I need to see from both teams. Oregon continues to dominate and looks incredible, this score is uglier than last year's but I see legitimate improvement from key units on the Huskies, Price looks rattled, and I'm optimistic about next week.

As far as I can tell the final was 35-7, so let's just leave it at that....

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hell of a run by Sankey.

Sark seems to be playing more not to get embarassed then to actually win though. Awfully long, slow drive for being down as far as they are.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I love you guys and we can go back to being Seahawk brothers again. Maybe next year will be your year, but for now it has to be said:

[youtube]3F0rPFASUXY[/youtube]

cesame

Reaction score
The Pups are a cute little program

Sarkisian has no answers for Chip.

cesame

Reaction score
pehawk":3d9iszyd said:
jkitsune":3d9iszyd said:
I'm personally very happy with the job Sarkisian has done, but I'd rather Sarkisian move to the Seahawks than to another Pac-12 team.

I'm VERY happy with him at UDub. But, my first love is the Hawks.

I know this is crazy, but I think Sark is very much Sean Payton. I know, I know that's odd considering the obvious statistic, but I think VERY highly of him. I'm damn sure he'd be better in the pros than Kelly. Not a shot at Kelly, he's Spurrier Jr, amazing.

Nice of Williams to not play like a girl.

You think a little too highly of your coach

He's no John Harbaugh

CPHawk

Reaction score
Sark just leaving his starters in all day.

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":10qqoatq said:
Never thought i woudl have said this about the Huskies this season, and i'm not trying to bash the guy cuz i actually like him quite a bit, but so far this game Keith price looks like your weak link.

I said a few days ago to play Brown. I was screaming it at the bar too....dumb dumb dumb.

-SH

pehawk

Reaction score
cesame":7dctsbta said:
pehawk":7dctsbta said:
jkitsune":7dctsbta said:
I'm personally very happy with the job Sarkisian has done, but I'd rather Sarkisian move to the Seahawks than to another Pac-12 team.

I'm VERY happy with him at UDub. But, my first love is the Hawks.

I know this is crazy, but I think Sark is very much Sean Payton. I know, I know that's odd considering the obvious statistic, but I think VERY highly of him. I'm damn sure he'd be better in the pros than Kelly. Not a shot at Kelly, he's Spurrier Jr, amazing.

Nice of Williams to not play like a girl.

You think a little too highly of your coach

He's no John Harbaugh

Totally willing to take a beating for this viewpoint. It's an odd one, but one I truly believe.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I hope neither Kelly or Sark ever come anywhere near our Seahawks. Kelly is a great, great college coach, but I don't think he would be able to duplicate his success into the pros. Sark IMO is a very avg game day coach, and can't make in game changes, and he makes as many excuses as Mora did. Something good NFL coaches have to be able to do. It's no secret Bevel isn't a great OC, I would personally rather change OC then change HC.

pehawk

Reaction score
CP, so you wouldn't take Sark as OC? I sure in the hell would.

Price was ratd in the 100's as a QB prospect - tha's all Sark IMO.

CPHawk

Reaction score
No I wouldn't want sark as OC. I'm still not sure why UW fans love him so much, he's done less then Lambright, and you guys ran him off for 7 wins seasons. And it can be argued Lambright coached the team through a lot tougher rebuilding time with the probation and sanctions. I guess it's all about getting the media on your side.