QUACK QUACK QUACK...

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":zcimm3i0 said:
jkitsune":zcimm3i0 said:
Price looks awful. Not to mention muffing punts and dropping sure first downs. Can't play like this if you hope to hang with a team like Oregon.

His o'line is actually holding up pretty well, but he's playing as if its not. Rushing throws. Understandable i guess considering what he's gone thru this year.

I was just saying this to my wife. The Oline is actually doing a nice job. So is Sankey. Gotta take the ball to the ground a bit more if that's where we're having success, because Price is playing like he has no time to throw. Dude looks scared.

I came in expecting a blowout, so I'm working really hard not to flip out over the game. But it's disheartening to see a QB like Price play like this.

pehawk

Reaction score
Uggh, very disheartening.

Chip Kelly to Dallas, Sark to be Hawks OC, and Wilcox the Dawgs HC?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Throwdown":3e9s0nl8 said:
pehawk":3e9s0nl8 said:
Uggh, very disheartening.

Chip Kelly to Dallas, Sark to be Hawks OC, and Wilcox the Dawgs HC?

I'm down

No thank you. Although i would like Sark as the Hawks OC. He seems to be a pretty good play caller.

jkitsune

Reaction score
I'm personally very happy with the job Sarkisian has done, but I'd rather Sarkisian move to the Seahawks than to another Pac-12 team.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Nice job Sankey, Williams, et al. The Oline and RB have looked good, so that's nice to see going forward.

pehawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":a2pthpb8 said:
I'm personally very happy with the job Sarkisian has done, but I'd rather Sarkisian move to the Seahawks than to another Pac-12 team.

I'm VERY happy with him at UDub. But, my first love is the Hawks.

I know this is crazy, but I think Sark is very much Sean Payton. I know, I know that's odd considering the obvious statistic, but I think VERY highly of him. I'm damn sure he'd be better in the pros than Kelly. Not a shot at Kelly, he's Spurrier Jr, amazing.

Nice of Williams to not play like a girl.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm really impressed with the tackling of the Huskies. It's light years better this year than it was the last couple seasons under Holt.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1nciabwg said:
Nice defense. I thought you guys fired Holt?

Cut us some slack, JSeahawks. The Huskies play for an education and the love of the game, not money.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hm, a pick 6, a muffed point leading to a TD from the 20, and then 2 other TDs that were full field?

Honestly, 14 points off of prolonged drives at this point in the game is better than I expected. Pick 6 isn't the D's fault, and if you give Oregon the 20 yard line they'll score a TD against most pac-12 D's.

I'm more impressed than upset with the Huskies D at this point. They've been able to tackle and run sideline to sideline better than I expected. It's clear they're not truly athletic enough to keep up with the speed of the Oregon O, but they're playing a lot better overall than they have in previous years.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Never thought i woudl have said this about the Huskies this season, and i'm not trying to bash the guy cuz i actually like him quite a bit, but so far this game Keith price looks like your weak link.

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2d5ey6to said:
Never thought i woudl have said this about the Huskies this season, and i'm not trying to bash the guy cuz i actually like him quite a bit, but so far this game Keith price looks like your weak link.

Agreed. Been impressed with a lot of things the Huskies have done. Price's two turnovers are not one of them.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Don't bother if you're a Dawgs fan. I can sum it up for you real quick:

Sankey and O-line, good.

Price, awful.

Receivers, so-so.

Defense - better than expected but can't hold up when put on field repeatedly by turnovers.