RealRobReport Week 5

MrCarey

Reaction score
Hahaha, love how Marshawn hates the camera now. "Russell Wilson sighting."

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
I thought for a second Jeron Johnson said his pre-game ritual was to wake up and smoke pot hahaha

VHawk

Reaction score
I love Browners hard ass attitude we need some of that Ray Lewis bust you in the mouth,"this is a mans game" mentality.

djb28

Reaction score
Alright, That does it, I am getting a Moffitt jersey.

largenutz

Reaction score
Blitzer88":4ctgb1aj said:
Man I love those. He needs to roll more of them out more often.
They are coming a lot faster than last year it seems.
Moffitt and sherman are the best interviews on here. Used to be marshawn but I guess he don't wanna interview after some of the "fans" complained he's too hood.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
"Just lining up against cats...I can look at a cat and tell he ain't got the heart I got." - Brandon Browner

I love this chemistry of this team. Win or lose, these guys genuinely get along and have each other's backs. In the end, when the story of this Era of Seahawks Football has been written, I think we are going to see a Lombardi Trophy raised in Seattle. This team just seems to have "IT".

VaporHawk

Reaction score
The more face time a guy gets on Real Rob the more likely he will get cut. Marshawn knows what time it is.

VHawk

Reaction score
VaporHawk":28573b67 said:
The more face time a guy gets on Real Rob the more likely he will get cut. Marshawn knows what time it is.

Yeah like Marshawn is ever in jeopardy of being cut same goes for the majority on the videos.

tubbs51

Reaction score
Moffit is awesome. He has tied Unger as my favorite Offensive Lineman on the Hawks :D

I like being in a fourth dimension.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
There are so many youngsters on this team that they can get away with this and have fun with it. Mass mutual respect with a group of extremely talented players. No "superstar" attitudes, just a bust-ass football team.