Outages, and next steps

chris98251

Reaction score
Many thanks Anguish for helping with the current crisis as well as all the stuff you do that doesn't get recognised, I was wondering how I was going to get my next fix after yesterday, that other cheap street junk just doesn't have the same kick as .Net.

Thanks again !

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Thanks much Anguish. I don't think may people realise how time-cosuming that sort of work is. Much appreciated!

Smoke

Reaction score
Thanks Sir, you are a gentleman, a saint, and a wizard. (and an enabler!)

Birdfinger

Reaction score
Thank you Anguish. Seriously. Many of us are completely lost without this place. Being a part of this board is a huge part of the experience in being a Seahawks fan.

Go .Net!

Go 'Hawks!

Bakergirl

Reaction score
THANK YOU!!! It wouldn't be .net without people like Anguish. Thanks a million! :th2thumbs:

Riley12

Reaction score
Thank you, Anguish, for feeding my addiction!

Go Hawks!

grizbob

Reaction score
Neil, you da man, man :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs: :229031_victory: :fam: :icon_jig: :spaz: :thumbup:

v1rotv2

Reaction score
Thanks Rock, Neil, Radish and all the others that contribute so much to keeping .net up and running. These guys do all the hard work and time. Money just isn't enough so Cheers!!!!

bingotown

Reaction score
Anguish from those of us who use this site as or main source of Seahawk updates and information. Thank you, thank you very much.

m0ng0

Reaction score
RockHawk":3rtro30x said:
3 - Anguish saved our bacon today, and many times before. Most of you have no idea how much work he puts into this site for no money and very little thanks, so I would recommend three cheers for the guy. Without him and his help, we wouldn't be online. period. Oh, and if you live near Portland/Vancouver WA, take the guy out and buy him a beer.

Come to Axis today and I will take care of that !

*edit* and thanks again for all the hard work ! :thirishdrinkers:

Anguish

Reaction score
m0ng0":36xnxtud said:
RockHawk":36xnxtud said:
3 - Anguish saved our bacon today, and many times before. Most of you have no idea how much work he puts into this site for no money and very little thanks, so I would recommend three cheers for the guy. Without him and his help, we wouldn't be online. period. Oh, and if you live near Portland/Vancouver WA, take the guy out and buy him a beer.

Come to Axis today and I will take care of that !

*edit* and thanks again for all the hard work ! :thirishdrinkers:

I will be there, as I have been for all but one game this year. Awesome place the boys have set up there in Longview! I have a great time each week.

I don't drink alcohol, but you can buy my water! ;)

Latest posts