Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: NFL 32 was interesting
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:01 am 
NET Veteran

Mark Schlereth,Damian Woody and Suzy Kolber picked Russell Wilson over Cam Newton to Rise above the pressure on this Sunday's matchup.

Post subject: Re: NFL 32 was interesting
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:52 am 
NET Veteran

Let's hope so. It would be great to see RW put it all together this week. With a little help from his friends of course.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:15 am 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *

Wilson is due for a good game.

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:20 am 
NET Veteran

That has more to do with the defenses each face than the QB themselves. It is a compliment to our defense though because Wilson shouldn't be in the same conversation as Cam.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:48 am 
NET Veteran

I find it interesting that there seems to be a fair amount of media pundits who throughout the season have shown to like RW as a player even through his struggles.Mark Schlereth for whatever reason seems to acknowledge RW every time the Seahawks come in the conversation.The one person who did come out and question RW's playing is Sterling Sharpe which is fair although he is a former Packer.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:42 am 
NET Veteran

let's hope they're right because god knows I've been incorrect predicting the rooks breakout game.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:21 am 
NET Veteran

Hopefully play calling will allow RW to bounce back with a good game.

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:32 am 
* Glitter over Knives *

MANUNITED23 wrote:

YES! And if he fails (again) you have a ready-made excuse: "Poor Play calling disallowed RW to bounce back with a god game". Brilliant!!!

Hell. I think they should just let RW call his own plays. He's ready. Anything less is just holding him back. Handcuffs, by golly!

Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 pm 
* NET Nobody *

bestfightstory wrote:
MANUNITED23 wrote:

YES! And if he fails (again) you have a ready-made excuse: "Poor Play calling disallowed RW to bounce back with a god game". Brilliant!!!

Hell. I think they should just let RW call his own plays. He's ready. Anything less is just holding him back. Handcuffs, by golly!

Maybe you meant "Godlike Game"?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:05 am 
NET Bench Warmer

I honestly don't expect anything from RW until next year, I just look at this year as a wash, a year for RW to get caught up to the speed of the game, if we make the playoffs and such this year, its just an added bonus.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:54 am 
NET Veteran

See. That what pisses me off. I don't want this to be a throw away season, not with this defense and ground game. I don't want to conceed a damn thing!

I sure hope the coaching staff doesn't think the same or the All in, Always compete, Win everything, is nothing but lip service.

Bring in Flynn and win now.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]