Slot and TE production

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Slot and TE production
Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:46 pm
  • I'm sure this has been brought up, I haven't seen it. Could the production of Baldwin and the TE be do to Wilsons inability to see over the line, as these two positions make most of their catches in the middle and I've seen Wilson throw on the edge a lot? Also is Edwards hurt, I've not seen much of him thanks.
    Last edited by Renohawk on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "A superstar can win any game; however, a team can win every game".
    Renohawk
    NET Starter

Re: Slot and TE production
Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 pm
  • Who is Elaina?
    @SeahawkGreg

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan
    FlyingGreg
    * Master Chief *
    * Master Chief *

Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:51 pm
  • Damn you, Autocorrect...
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:02 pm
  • Yes damn you auto correct. I mean Wilson.
    "A superstar can win any game; however, a team can win every game".
    Renohawk
    NET Starter

Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:50 pm
  • It's been one of the discussions, those two positions work the middle and crossing routes more then anyone else and I am not suprised that the reseptions of those players are really low,especially since they are also usually hot read routes as well and tend to get more of the dump off passes. Just another reason to beleive we have a problem here that needs to be solved yesterday.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Used to be an Alumni till they pulled a USC on me...
    .Net official Clueless, Dumbass, Douche, Simpleton, CensoredTard , Idiot, member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:06 pm
  • I would guess that part of the lack of production with Baldwin is two-fold. 1.) An increased use of 2 and 3 tightend sets doesn't allow for him to be on the field, thus taking his snaps away, and 2.) our 3rd down conversions have been horrible, when Baldwin is usually on the field.
    I am Godzilla, you are Japan!
    Recon_Hawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:16 pm
  • Brees says he can't see his receivers half the time and throws it to where he knows they'll be because he has faith in them. Was kinda shocked to hear that, but if it's true, Wilson will just have to develop trust in his receivers to be where they're supposed to be without looking for them. Another thing for the rookie to learn.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:39 pm
  • SalishHawkFan wrote:Brees says he can't see his receivers half the time and throws it to where he knows they'll be because he has faith in them.

quite honestly its probly better NOT to look down the intended receiver
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:31 pm
  • I've noticed that lots of Brees throws are 10-20 yards down field (if not more). I watched 90% of their games last year. He would throw screens or little swing passes laterally, but rarely checked down 5 yards in front of the Line of scrimmage.

I wish they would call more TE throws down the hashes- I think those and 15 yard ins would do RW a lot of good.

"We all we got, we all we need"
    lukerguy
    NET Veteran

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:07 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information