Do you have fun watching the Seahawks?

AgentDib

Reaction score
Our two road games have been pretty stressful this year. Playing from behind and not looking particularly good in the passing game will do that, especially against division rivals.

If you didn't have fun at the home games I don't know what to tell you. Both have been fantastic, even with the confusion at the end of the Green Bay game.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
I love watching the Seahawks play! Sure it's stressful but nothing is better than watching them play well and win! Sets the tone for a great week! Let's hope they can win a lot of games over the course of this season and the next few so we can have lots of great weeks in the future!!

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Watching Seahawks is my utmost important hobby. We have family over to the house with all the fixins or go to the CLink and enjoy a weekend in the city. Its my thing. Its tradition.

I get all messed up on liquor and tell everyone how much i hate them or love them depending on the outcome of the game.

It is fun for them.

largenutz

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":5lit1oj8 said:
Watching Seahawks is my utmost important hobby. We have family over to the house with all the fixins or go to the CLink and enjoy a weekend in the city. Its my thing. Its tradition.

I get all messed up on liquor and tell everyone how much i hate them or love them depending on the outcome of the game.

It is fun for them.
You hit the nail on the head.

ITS TRADITION.

GO HAWKS!

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
I have more fun watching the 3 hawks teams Pete has created then the ones Holmgren created.... minus the superbowl team and maybe the 04 team. That team caused me more stress then any other. Talk about talent that had no results.

The Radish

Reaction score
Nothing more fun this time of year, not even NCIS LA.

Do I hate to lose? yes but love watching them play the game.

:les:

strohmin

Reaction score
I watched every game of the 09 hawks where the entire team quit. They were possibly the worst run defense I have ever seen. I still was excited to watch that team just to see if one week they would show some heart and pride..... In the end Chris Johnson broke some rushing record vs us.

HagFaithful

Reaction score
11 years later and still pertinent. If we'd only known what was in store the next few seasons...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yep, I turn 58 in march. Don't worry about my prophecy, I get the feeling I may only have < 10 yrs left, so long as you live the good life and don't take those corners too fast I think you can count on seeing us make the promised land. I just want all you jokers still breathing to give your fallen brothers a salute as you go crazy. Hee hee ...

I know. I am melodramatic. :thirishdrinkers:

Man I hope you're still around. Miss ya brother.

A lot of blast from the past names in this thread!