Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Seahawks @ Panthers)

VHawk

Reaction score
Cam Newton acts like he is the greatest but the bad decision making throws and dances are creating a chasm in the locker room and will not be ready for the Seahawks defense and RW's determination.This is not the same ol Seahawks this is the game they find their rythm and the W.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
English called for us to lose. English is never right.

We win this one 30-23.

DeathbyTalons

Reaction score
Wow tough crowd. I think the Hawks need this one as they are going into a tough stretch and they respond, 21-14 Hawks.

drdiags

Reaction score
6-20 on the Road. Panthers offensively duked it out with the Saints and Falcons and should have won last week. They got handled at home by the Giants, but the Seahawks offense is no where in the same league as the Giants. Panthers have a very good offense that I can see giving the Seahawks problems and putting more pressure on the offense to produce. Maybe next time but this game goes in the loss column

Carolina 27
Seattle 17

Death threats are fielded by the team's headquarters. Hopefully the Mayans are off by a few months putting us all out of our misery. j/k

Vance87

Reaction score
I picked the Hawks to win this game. Carolina isn't exactly a tough road stadium to play in, I remember watching that Thursday night game against NY, and it didn't seem like a lot of noise to me. That and Carolina's record at home I think isn't that great.

When you look at the two defenses, obviously Seattle's is better in both passing and the run. It all comes down to the wild card that is Cam Newton and Seattle's ability to control him in the read option scheme.

Carolina's backfield can't inspire much confidence, and I think Wilson, if he finds passing lanes, can put up good numbers.

I don't know how good Seattle is on ST but Carolina's been pretty bad on coverage and returning kicks.

You guys think I'm about right on all that?

Bakergirl

Reaction score
After disappointment in St. Louis this team is going to pull itself up by the bootstraps.

20-17 Seahawks grab their first road win.

My record to date 2-2 ironically still just like my Seahawks. :mrgreen:

kmedic

Reaction score
The Hawks record under Carroll is awful when they give up more than 20 points. I believe they have only one win under that scenario.

East coast trip. Against a team that is pissed they let one get away against their rivals last week. Against probably the best offensive team we've faced so far this season. Our defense really hasn't a bad game yet. Is this the game they let up a little? Definite possibility. Will we hold them to under 20 points? I don't think so.

I think Russell Wilson plays better but continues to struggle on third down conversions. Pete plays it safe again trying to run the ball and churn out the clock. I guarantee another mismanaged in-game decision by Pete that impacts the game and another stupid personal foul penalty on someone.

It'll be close, but another gut-wrenching loss.

Panthers 23
Hawks 21

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Defense plays out of its mind after last week. Seattle is still figuring things out offensively, but screw it, 13 - 9 Seattle. Season 2-2

kearly

Reaction score
Seahawks win 31-17

Carolina's defense is maybe the worst the Seahawks will face all season. It's a 1pm Pacific start too. Wilson has another game like Dallas.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
Hawks 20 Panthers 16 should come down to who plays the best in the final minutes of this one

iigakusei

Reaction score
I have a weird feeling we are going to spank them.
Defense plays lights out.
Leon takes one back all the way.
Wilson throws for 201 Yards.
Seahawks win 27-10.

NYCoug

Reaction score
I'm gonna go with my prediction from my blog. Seahawks win 27-24. Backs up against the wall this week, just like this team likes it. We talk about this performance afterwards as another example of the, so far, schizophrenic Seahawks. I think this game will be a lot closer to the Dallas game then the Rams/Cards games for a change.

RufusPorter

Reaction score
Our Defense is built for this matchup. We'll score twice on defense alone and embarrass the NFC South once again.

Seahawks Offense: 13 pt
Seahawks Defense: 14 pt

Hawks 27

Panthers 12

:179422:

Wasteland2112

Reaction score
2 td's for Lynch.
1 for Wilson and 225+ yards.
1 td from ST/def (feeling that pick6 from Thomas).
2 Fg's for Hauschka.
D gives up 1 td and a few fg's.

Hawks 34
Panthers 16