Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Price has been anemic. I wonder if he's hurt or something(probably just the OL). I bet Brown would make a better game. At least he'd "stand" a better chance of staying upright on sack plays. Last game of the night, everyone (on the West Coast) wll be watching. Don't koog it, duks.

-SH

CPHawk

Reaction score
Here is my view on the game.

First quarter UO jumps out to a 14-0 lead, it gets cut to 17-14 at the half. In the third UO does what it does, pulls away with UW D dragging ass on the field and UO O still going strong. UO sacks Price 8 times, and hits him 20+ times.

For those thinking UO dline isn't as good as Stanford on the UW side, your in for a shock. Maybe not as big, but a lot faster. And really starting a dling with two guys over 305, a DE 285 and another DE who plays a hybrid LB as well in Jordan at 250. UO will also shuffle in 5 guys every 4 plays to stay fresh, and this is huge as the game wears on. True FR Aric Armstead (5* rated higher then Shaq Thompson overall) and DeForest Buckner are getting better by the week and provide great play off the bench. Last year UW fans/media where shocked at just how good UO front 7 where, and this year they are better.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
This is embarassing for you guys. Bad enough that you (Husky fans... not you personally) rushed the field after beating an over rated crappy Stanford team in one fo the worst offensive games i've ever seen. But now somebody in your athletic department thought it deserved a Champions t'shirt?

47 35434 Y zps109bea2b

Maybe if you can beat the point spread against the Ducks this weekend you can print out a bunch of these bad boys:

Blank t shirt template zps2fb2f0c8

CPHawk

Reaction score
Stanford is looking like a Juggernaut on D. Only giving up 400 yards to Scott in under 3 quarters.

Throwdown

Reaction score
JSeahawks":izulrhu3 said:
This is embarassing for you guys. Bad enough that you (Husky fans... not you personally) rushed the field after beating an over rated crappy Stanford team in one fo the worst offensive games i've ever seen. But now somebody in your athletic department thought it deserved a Champions t'shirt?

47 35434 Y zps109bea2b

Maybe if you can beat the point spread against the Ducks this weekend you can print out a bunch of these bad boys:

Blank t shirt template zps2fb2f0c8

That is pathetic... Christ

But you guys still had that horrible "gotta get that natty" no one can top that corny ish

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I don't think they will, but I'd like the Huskies to win tonight in a shocker just so JSeahawks can stop pounding his Ducks drum for one week and remember what a joke that Oregon program was for many years. Humility is a trait you need to learn. There is enjoying your teams success and then there's being an unceasingly arrogant tool. You aren't winning these games, those players and coaches are. I think as a fan, talking smack is asinine. You haven't earned it, you're just along for the ride, just like all of us with the Hawks.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
seahawk2k":2q8kaw9n said:
I don't think they will, but I'd like the Huskies to win tonight in a shocker just so JSeahawks can stop pounding his Ducks drum for one week and remember what a joke that Oregon program was for many years. Humility is a trait you need to learn. There is enjoying your teams success and then there's being an unceasingly arrogant tool. You aren't winning these games, those players and coaches are. I think as a fan, talking smack is asinine. You haven't earned it, you're just along for the ride, just like all of us with the Hawks.

Oh relax. its not like i'm even talking smack, its just playin around and all in fun. And I expect to get it back about 10 times as bad once the Huskies do beat the Ducks. And then it will be even more fun. I like every single Husky fan on this board and i think 99% of them know that i'm just messin around and nothings serious.

What in the world is the point of being a fan if you cant enjoy when your team is good and have a little friendly smack with your biggest rivals? That would make sports pretty damn boring. And I would expect nothing less from Husky fan if they were dominating the Ducks yearly, as they used to do.

Btw, preaching to a Seahawks fan (which i'm much more of then a Ducks fan) about humility is rather amusing. I'm pretty sure we've had that lesson beaten into us a bunch of times.

pehawk

Reaction score
I hate the ducks more than anyone, but I'm on Jseahawks side on this one. Its all in good fun.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Hope to God we beat the U of O JSeahawkses.... I mean Ducks...

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jkitsune":3srwfor0 said:
Hope to God we beat the U of O JSeahawkses.... I mean Ducks...

They probably should rename the team that since i'm so instrumental to their success. Just ask Seahawks2k. I'm a bit nervous for this game, i've been uber confident all week long but now a little doubt is creeping in. On paper the Ducks should definatly win... but any given day... Hoping for a blowout. Sounds like Ducks linebacker Michael Clay isnt going to play, although he's participating in warmups. Could be a big loss.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Keith Price has looked awful. Not to mention dropping punts and first downs.