I sense that Wilson...

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
...is going to come out this Sunday and have a really, really good game.

I think they will open it up a bit for him and I think they are going to get Baldwin going.

Pstark3

Reaction score
I really don't know what else could be on Pete's mind this week after the Rams game. Gotta get the QB's confidence rolling

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Pstark3":15c43e9z said:
I really don't know what else could be on Pete's mind this week after the Rams game. Gotta get the QB's confidence rolling

Not just Wilson...they need to get Baldwin, Tate and Evan Moore going too.

And perhaps at least 10 targets for Sidney Rice please? He catches everything. Stop with the long developing routes and just get him the ball.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
You mean like how some here sensed that Clemons was gonna have 4 sacks last week in St Louis? Ya.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Jazzhawk":2cpfu6ru said:
You mean like how some here sensed that Clemons was gonna have 4 sacks last week in St Louis? Ya.

No, it's actually not like that at all.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":2czccadf said:
Jazzhawk":2czccadf said:

LOL....right Zeb. OK

drdiags

Reaction score
I hope you are right FG. I would love to see Miller catching 6-8 balls, Rice 5, Baldwin 5 and others pushing the catches into the high-20s through low 30s.

But with 30 something rushes, that would be a lot of plays. Carolina is going to run it so I am not sure that many plays are out there. We will see.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1sfh1hcn said:

Uhh...no - until we put Wilson at DE.

:|

In fact, I warned everyone last week about the fallacy of expecting lots of sacks in St. Louis. Our pass rush does not export really well and I knew the Rams would counter with quick passing.

Happypuppy

Reaction score
I sense that unless unless we get a win the heat on PC will be tremendous to make some changes.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
drdiags":olph1nug said:
I hope you are right FG. I would love to see Miller catching 6-8 balls, Rice 5, Baldwin 5 and others pushing the catches into the high-20s through low 30s.

But with 30 something rushes, that would be a lot of plays. Carolina is going to run it so I am not sure that many plays are out there. We will see.

Hard to see everyone getting a piece of the pie in that light, Doc...good points.

60 offensive plays is a good target. 30 rush, 30 pass in a Utopian world. Target wise, I'll go 7 Rice, 6 Baldwin, 5 Tate, 5 Miller, 4 McCoy/Moore, and 3 to the backs.

There, easy street!

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Jazzhawk":y9zabt7s said:
Zebulon Dak":y9zabt7s said:
Jazzhawk":y9zabt7s said:

LOL....right Zeb. OK

You can't see the differences in the situation? Oy. :34853_doh:

MrCarey

Reaction score
Lol, you guys sense shit like this every week and you've been wrong every time.

We were going to annihilate Arizona's o-line. Russell Wilson was going to be throwing for 200+ and 3 TDs per game. Our defense wasn't going to give up on every 3rd and long.

Stop sensing things, guys! Just hope for the win and shhhhhhhhh! I think it's jinxing the players.

drdiags

Reaction score
MrCarey":2weis74g said:

We were going to annihilate Arizona's o-line. Russell Wilson was going to be throwing for 200+ and 3 TDs per game. Our defense wasn't going to give up on every 3rd and long.

Stop sensing things, guys! Just hope for the win and shhhhhhhhh! I think it's jinxing the players.

Come on man, where is the fun in that! Ha ha ... :thirishdrinkers:

edogg23

Reaction score
We have had someone starting a thread saying this was wilsons week to break out the last 2 weeks in a row, one for GB and one for SL. Hopefully this one is finally right.

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
MrCarey":1h142bqc said:

One of these weeks someone is going to be right . . .

FYI, there's no harm in it - it's not like our sensing is connected via ESP to the actual game outcome. Just enjoy it!

mikeak

Reaction score
I just put RW as starter on my FF team so you better believe I am sensing it!!!

Completely unrelated to Stafford being on a bye week.....

OP
OP
FlyingGreg

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
mikeak":1pf8o33z said:
I just put RW as starter on my FF team so you better believe I am sensing it!!!

Completely unrelated to Stafford being on a bye week.....

I've got Wilson on my bench...not sure if I'll start him yet.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
FlyingGreg":qqk4957g said:
MrCarey":qqk4957g said:

One of these weeks someone is going to be right . . .

FYI, there's no harm in it - it's not like our sensing is connected via ESP to the actual game outcome. Just enjoy it!

I'm beginning to think that some people actually believe our opinions have an effect on the team.

MrCarey

Reaction score
They do! Stop being so positive! We're supposed to be depressed and suicidal up here and the team doesn't know how to respond to our optimism!

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I would hope we would try to open up the offense enough to get RW in a little more up tempo game,...however, I sense we will see just more smash mouth football with perhaps a few more 1st down throws,....don't care as long as we come home with a W!