Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings

CPHawk

Reaction score
Hows that half a title (not even AP) treating UW? Everyone know Miami would have spanked the pups that year. Maybe you all can find another title to make up, where the Boise Tribune named UW champs. Oh and make another statue in honor of a racist coach. Nice touch UW.

Throwdown

Reaction score
CPHawk":1x4li5rk said:
Hows that half a title (not even AP) treating UW? Everyone know Miami would have spanked the pups that year. Maybe you all can find another title to make up, where the Boise Tribune named UW champs. Oh and make another statue in honor of a racist coach. Nice touch UW.

boyyy stop

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":3av87nzg said:
How are all those national championships treating the Ducks? I mean, you guys have so many I'm surprised there's still room in the rafters at Autzen!

I can post videos, too! A video the Ducks just... don't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJEwtZMr0Q

Ok Dallas 49er fan. You guys won a title decades ago. Congratulations. I'm surprised that video wasnt in black and white.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3vuova94 said:
CodeWarrior":3vuova94 said:
How are all those national championships treating the Ducks? I mean, you guys have so many I'm surprised there's still room in the rafters at Autzen!

I can post videos, too! A video the Ducks just... don't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJEwtZMr0Q

Ok Dallas 49er fan. You guys won a title decades ago. Congratulations. I'm surprised that video wasnt in black and white.

Ha! Calling dawgs a has-been? Please. Oregon is a never was.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
And so it goes round and round and round. UW fans closely hold onto their past success, which is something to be proud of, like a child and his blanket. Oregon fans have acted like they are a big time program for almost twenty years, but the majority of that time Oregon fielded lazy teams, with no heart, no discipline and underachieved greatly. Now they truly are the national power with the genius coach they thought they were the past decade.

Per the argument of the last twenty years, there is literally no way Miami beats UW in 1991. None, watched a lot of both teams, and went back over the years and watched the games I could find some more. UW would roll Miami.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
I'll give Oregon credit for improving no doubt. Phil Knight's money buys them the means to win. Respect Chip and the way he goes about his business. As a general assessment I don't care for the fans but what Husky does?

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Is this what you're looking for?
4469089214 999760f6d1 z
1/2 title or not, I can go look at it any time I want.
Yes, UW would have rolled Miami, just like they did in '94 in Miami.

-SH

SEC FAN

Reaction score
I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.

pehawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":31tyxppa said:
lol hold on, is it OU vs. UW week?

It is indeed. And, for some reason, Phil Knight gets to purchase Oregon at home for this game. I swear 13 out of the last 14 games have been in that ishthole, Oregon.

If the US needed an enema, the hose would go into Autzen.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SEC FAN":35b4sbxb said:
I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.

It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":zxje8ezp said:
SEC FAN":zxje8ezp said:

It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.

C'mon, girl! It's rivalry week. Ask Phil to buy some vowels so you can talk isht! You going to let my enema joke stand, Akili?

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":q87uxd1k said:
JSeahawks":q87uxd1k said:
SEC FAN":q87uxd1k said:

C'mon, girl! It's rivalry week. Ask Phil to buy some vowels so you can talk isht! You going to let my enema joke stand, Akili?

I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.

pehawk

Reaction score
Since 2000 the Dawgs have hosted the Ducks only FOUR times. WHY?

CPHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":2eg6698g said:

For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.

Spounge84

Reaction score
CPHawk":3rq7ncnw said:
pehawk":3rq7ncnw said:

For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.

Obviously you've never been to Husky Stadium.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Spounge84":3d451rsm said:
CPHawk":3d451rsm said:

Obviously you've never been to Husky Stadium.

I was there for every game during Seahawks stadium construction. Great location, crappy stadium. I expect the new Husky stadium to be beautiful though.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The track made the visitors section just crap. Unlike Autzen or Clink, where there are no bad seats, Husky stadium had tons of bad seats. I'm actually excited to see the new stadium.

Oh and to answer you question without sarcasm pehawk, the Pac 10 scheduled games. When they went from missing a team yearly to not missing any some teams had to play at locations a couple extra times. UO had to go to WSU a bunch of extra times.

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2w2pam7j said:
I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.

Every year I hate you for about a week.

pehawk

Reaction score
jkitsune":7n89upz2 said:
JSeahawks":7n89upz2 said:

Every year I hate you for about a week.

A week?