Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:45 am 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Ducks still 2nd.
USC 13
OSU 14
Stanford 18
Washington 23
UCLA 25

My power rankings woudl look like this:

Oregon
Oregon St
USC
Arizona State
UCLA
Washington
Stanford
Arizona
Cal
Utah
WSU
Colorado

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:45 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17385
Location: Graham, WA
ahh ah muh gawdd lol

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:01 pm 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:19 am
Posts: 321
Fixed it for you...

Oregon
USC
Washington
Arizona State
Oregon St
UCLA
Arizona
Stanford
Cal
Utah
Colorado
WSU


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 1:29 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
UO
SC, OS (tie)
UA (much more complete team then they are getting credit for. O way better then anything Stanford has this year.)
ASU
UW
SU
UCLA
UU
Cal
CU
WSU


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:57 pm 
* Mr Random Thought *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am
Posts: 9819
UW doesn't deserve to be ranked. I get that they are 3-1 and just beat the #8, but Stanford had no business being ranked that high and if you actually watch the games it's plainly evident that UW is a disaster on offense.

Good news for Oregon though. Just one more "ranked" team for them to destroy which helps further their case for entry in the title game.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:59 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:36 pm
Posts: 1609
If Oregon goes undefeated they'd get in regardless


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:11 pm 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 pm
Posts: 332
cesame wrote:
If Oregon goes undefeated they'd get in regardless


Yep. Florida State looks like they may go undefeated if they can beat Florida. They do get to play at home for that one, but Oregon would have a tougher schedule.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
kearly wrote:
UW doesn't deserve to be ranked. I get that they are 3-1 and just beat the #8, but Stanford had no business being ranked that high and if you actually watch the games it's plainly evident that UW is a disaster on offense.

Good news for Oregon though. Just one more "ranked" team for them to destroy which helps further their case for entry in the title game.


True, but they deserve it. They win when they're suppose to; and get an upset every year at home. All while running the cleanest BCS program in the country (most likely).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:28 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
FSU, IMO, will get in before Oregon. At this point, UO has to many self inflicted wounds, and at some point a team will take advantage of the generosity of UO. I don't see UO going undefeated, but I see them winning the Pac 12.

My hope is another Rose Bowl this year, then next year with 90% of the team back UO makes a run at a title.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:43 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:54 am
Posts: 195
Anyone who ranks Utah above 11 hasn't seen them play. I've watched every snap, and lent my presence to half of the games, and I can only describe this team as a community college intramural squad. I'm not sure what that would make Colorado, but one thing is for sure; the Rocky Mountain teams are in over their heads. The states of Utah and Colorado appreciate Larry Scott and the chance he has given us, but these teams would be middling in the MWC/WAC right now.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:08 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: Ballard
So what does that make the coogs? hehe

-SH


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:14 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
kearly wrote:
UW doesn't deserve to be ranked. I get that they are 3-1 and just beat the #8, but Stanford had no business being ranked that high and if you actually watch the games it's plainly evident that UW is a disaster on offense.

Good news for Oregon though. Just one more "ranked" team for them to destroy which helps further their case for entry in the title game.


True, but they deserve it. They win when they're suppose to; and get an upset every year at home. All while running the cleanest BCS program in the country (most likely).


That's a little Pollyanna dont you think? I'm not saying they're dirty or anything but I'm sure they're operating in some grey area's just like every other big time college football program, especially now that they have Tosh Lupoi on their staff.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:16 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
No Jseahawks, I heard the opposite. That the Huskies take the rules TOO literal, play it too safe, etc. It wasn't a veiled shot at your Ducks or anyone else; I dont mask such things.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:18 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
No Jseahawks, I heard the opposite. That the Huskies take the rules TOO literal, play it too safe, etc. It wasn't a veiled shot at your Ducks or anyone else; I dont mask such things.


Yea i know and didnt take it like that. I know youre a straight shooter. I just go by the mentality that i dont believe there are any truly clean programs in big time college sports. If they really are trying so hard to be clean, i would recommend trying to bend some rules.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:22 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
JSeahawks wrote:
pehawk wrote:
No Jseahawks, I heard the opposite. That the Huskies take the rules TOO literal, play it too safe, etc. It wasn't a veiled shot at your Ducks or anyone else; I dont mask such things.


Yea i know and didnt take it like that. I know youre a straight shooter. I just go by the mentality that i dont believe there are any truly clean programs in big time college sports. If they really are trying so hard to be clean, i would recommend trying to bend some rules.


I'm with ya on that. If true, they have to bend a tad to compete with the OSU Beavers of the world (that felt awesome to type). They need to get over the sanctions and potential Slick Rick scares, and play ball.

At the end of the day, the Dawgs cheated AND got a championship to show for it. That's what real programs do (there's the shot).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:27 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Jerk. And, uh... Scoreboard.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:41 pm 
* NET Staff Alumni *
* NET Staff Alumni *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:38 pm
Posts: 5384
Location: Hagerstown, MD
The Huskies can liberally bend some rules and still be the cleanest program around, just sayin'. :)

_________________
Image
You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:57 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
Back on point, and getting over UW fans made up bs about UO. It seems the only reason the Pac 12 is any good right now is thanks to Lane Kiffin.

Lane Kiffin said six Pac-12 teams in the AP top 25 was "the result of us not nailing recruiting over the last five years." Keep it classy Lane, nothing like always putting your foot in your mouth.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:51 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon



_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:47 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 651
How are all those national championships treating the Ducks? I mean, you guys have so many I'm surprised there's still room in the rafters at Autzen!

I can post videos, too! A video the Ducks just... don't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJEwtZMr0Q

_________________
Formerly known as Seahawk425.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:02 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
Hows that half a title (not even AP) treating UW? Everyone know Miami would have spanked the pups that year. Maybe you all can find another title to make up, where the Boise Tribune named UW champs. Oh and make another statue in honor of a racist coach. Nice touch UW.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:16 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17385
Location: Graham, WA
CPHawk wrote:
Hows that half a title (not even AP) treating UW? Everyone know Miami would have spanked the pups that year. Maybe you all can find another title to make up, where the Boise Tribune named UW champs. Oh and make another statue in honor of a racist coach. Nice touch UW.


boyyy stop

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 am 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
CodeWarrior wrote:
How are all those national championships treating the Ducks? I mean, you guys have so many I'm surprised there's still room in the rafters at Autzen!

I can post videos, too! A video the Ducks just... don't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJEwtZMr0Q


Ok Dallas 49er fan. You guys won a title decades ago. Congratulations. I'm surprised that video wasnt in black and white.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:09 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 651
JSeahawks wrote:
CodeWarrior wrote:
How are all those national championships treating the Ducks? I mean, you guys have so many I'm surprised there's still room in the rafters at Autzen!

I can post videos, too! A video the Ducks just... don't have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJEwtZMr0Q


Ok Dallas 49er fan. You guys won a title decades ago. Congratulations. I'm surprised that video wasnt in black and white.


Ha! Calling dawgs a has-been? Please. Oregon is a never was.

_________________
Formerly known as Seahawk425.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:55 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 1584
And so it goes round and round and round. UW fans closely hold onto their past success, which is something to be proud of, like a child and his blanket. Oregon fans have acted like they are a big time program for almost twenty years, but the majority of that time Oregon fielded lazy teams, with no heart, no discipline and underachieved greatly. Now they truly are the national power with the genius coach they thought they were the past decade.

Per the argument of the last twenty years, there is literally no way Miami beats UW in 1991. None, watched a lot of both teams, and went back over the years and watched the games I could find some more. UW would roll Miami.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:09 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm
Posts: 651
I'll give Oregon credit for improving no doubt. Phil Knight's money buys them the means to win. Respect Chip and the way he goes about his business. As a general assessment I don't care for the fans but what Husky does?

_________________
Formerly known as Seahawk425.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: Ballard
Is this what you're looking for?
Image
1/2 title or not, I can go look at it any time I want.
Yes, UW would have rolled Miami, just like they did in '94 in Miami.

-SH


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:38 am 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17385
Location: Graham, WA
lol hold on, is it OU vs. UW week?

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 pm
Posts: 332
I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:26 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Throwdown wrote:
lol hold on, is it OU vs. UW week?


It is indeed. And, for some reason, Phil Knight gets to purchase Oregon at home for this game. I swear 13 out of the last 14 games have been in that ishthole, Oregon.

If the US needed an enema, the hose would go into Autzen.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:46 am 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
SEC FAN wrote:
I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.


It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:02 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
JSeahawks wrote:
SEC FAN wrote:
I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.


It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.


C'mon, girl! It's rivalry week. Ask Phil to buy some vowels so you can talk isht! You going to let my enema joke stand, Akili?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:50 am 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
pehawk wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
SEC FAN wrote:
I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.


It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.


C'mon, girl! It's rivalry week. Ask Phil to buy some vowels so you can talk isht! You going to let my enema joke stand, Akili?


I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:06 am 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
Since 2000 the Dawgs have hosted the Ducks only FOUR times. WHY?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:13 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
pehawk wrote:
Since 2000 the Dawgs have hosted the Ducks only FOUR times. WHY?



For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:23 pm 
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
*TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:16 pm
Posts: 1789
Location: Lacey, WA
CPHawk wrote:
pehawk wrote:
Since 2000 the Dawgs have hosted the Ducks only FOUR times. WHY?



For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.


Obviously you've never been to Husky Stadium.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:48 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Spounge84 wrote:
CPHawk wrote:

For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.


Obviously you've never been to Husky Stadium.


I was there for every game during Seahawks stadium construction. Great location, crappy stadium. I expect the new Husky stadium to be beautiful though.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:07 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
The track made the visitors section just crap. Unlike Autzen or Clink, where there are no bad seats, Husky stadium had tons of bad seats. I'm actually excited to see the new stadium.

Oh and to answer you question without sarcasm pehawk, the Pac 10 scheduled games. When they went from missing a team yearly to not missing any some teams had to play at locations a couple extra times. UO had to go to WSU a bunch of extra times.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:47 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Posts: 2081
JSeahawks wrote:
I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.


Every year I hate you for about a week.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:18 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
jkitsune wrote:
JSeahawks wrote:
I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.


Every year I hate you for about a week.


A week?


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:02 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm
Posts: 1700
Location: Ballard
Price has been anemic. I wonder if he's hurt or something(probably just the OL). I bet Brown would make a better game. At least he'd "stand" a better chance of staying upright on sack plays. Last game of the night, everyone (on the West Coast) wll be watching. Don't koog it, duks.

-SH


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:35 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
Here is my view on the game.

First quarter UO jumps out to a 14-0 lead, it gets cut to 17-14 at the half. In the third UO does what it does, pulls away with UW D dragging ass on the field and UO O still going strong. UO sacks Price 8 times, and hits him 20+ times.

For those thinking UO dline isn't as good as Stanford on the UW side, your in for a shock. Maybe not as big, but a lot faster. And really starting a dling with two guys over 305, a DE 285 and another DE who plays a hybrid LB as well in Jordan at 250. UO will also shuffle in 5 guys every 4 plays to stay fresh, and this is huge as the game wears on. True FR Aric Armstead (5* rated higher then Shaq Thompson overall) and DeForest Buckner are getting better by the week and provide great play off the bench. Last year UW fans/media where shocked at just how good UO front 7 where, and this year they are better.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:21 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
This is embarassing for you guys. Bad enough that you (Husky fans... not you personally) rushed the field after beating an over rated crappy Stanford team in one fo the worst offensive games i've ever seen. But now somebody in your athletic department thought it deserved a Champions t'shirt?

Image

Maybe if you can beat the point spread against the Ducks this weekend you can print out a bunch of these bad boys:

Image

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm
Posts: 1872
Location: Lynnwood, WA
Man, I hope the Ducks stomp the Fuskies.

Sincerely,

WSU Alum


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:46 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
Stanford is looking like a Juggernaut on D. Only giving up 400 yards to Scott in under 3 quarters.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:57 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17385
Location: Graham, WA
JSeahawks wrote:
This is embarassing for you guys. Bad enough that you (Husky fans... not you personally) rushed the field after beating an over rated crappy Stanford team in one fo the worst offensive games i've ever seen. But now somebody in your athletic department thought it deserved a Champions t'shirt?

Image

Maybe if you can beat the point spread against the Ducks this weekend you can print out a bunch of these bad boys:

Image


That is pathetic... Christ

But you guys still had that horrible "gotta get that natty" no one can top that corny ish

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:19 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm
Posts: 1584
I don't think they will, but I'd like the Huskies to win tonight in a shocker just so JSeahawks can stop pounding his Ducks drum for one week and remember what a joke that Oregon program was for many years. Humility is a trait you need to learn. There is enjoying your teams success and then there's being an unceasingly arrogant tool. You aren't winning these games, those players and coaches are. I think as a fan, talking smack is asinine. You haven't earned it, you're just along for the ride, just like all of us with the Hawks.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:28 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
seahawk2k wrote:
I don't think they will, but I'd like the Huskies to win tonight in a shocker just so JSeahawks can stop pounding his Ducks drum for one week and remember what a joke that Oregon program was for many years. Humility is a trait you need to learn. There is enjoying your teams success and then there's being an unceasingly arrogant tool. You aren't winning these games, those players and coaches are. I think as a fan, talking smack is asinine. You haven't earned it, you're just along for the ride, just like all of us with the Hawks.


Oh relax. its not like i'm even talking smack, its just playin around and all in fun. And I expect to get it back about 10 times as bad once the Huskies do beat the Ducks. And then it will be even more fun. I like every single Husky fan on this board and i think 99% of them know that i'm just messin around and nothings serious.

What in the world is the point of being a fan if you cant enjoy when your team is good and have a little friendly smack with your biggest rivals? That would make sports pretty damn boring. And I would expect nothing less from Husky fan if they were dominating the Ducks yearly, as they used to do.

Btw, preaching to a Seahawks fan (which i'm much more of then a Ducks fan) about humility is rather amusing. I'm pretty sure we've had that lesson beaten into us a bunch of times.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:48 pm 
* Report Button *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm
Posts: 9923
I hate the ducks more than anyone, but I'm on Jseahawks side on this one. Its all in good fun.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:26 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm
Posts: 2081
Hope to God we beat the U of O JSeahawkses.... I mean Ducks...


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 52 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BHF and 16 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.