Madden 10 Online Franchise (Who Wants In?)

Smurf

Reaction score
Blitzer88":229fx9fm said:
Yeah I think anytime between 10am and 7pm would work for me however, my stupid roommate got drunk the other night and broke my nice new wireless headset when he sat on it so I may not have a mic to talk with......that thing cost me some dough too.....getting back on topic would 1 o'clockish work?

ya, lets plan on 1pm.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Smurf":2d13osg6 said:
Blitzer88":2d13osg6 said:
Yeah I think anytime between 10am and 7pm would work for me however, my stupid roommate got drunk the other night and broke my nice new wireless headset when he sat on it so I may not have a mic to talk with......that thing cost me some dough too.....getting back on topic would 1 o'clockish work?

ya, lets plan on 1pm.

Friday at 1pm it is!

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Wait I just realized....before we decide when to play we better make sure the week has advanced....

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Also.....Anyone need a pass rusher....I am looking to deal Patrick Kerney via sign and release and sign mode since trading is off now. Let me know if you are interested.

Seahawksfan425

Reaction score
Blitzer I am interested in Kerney, Check out the Titans roster(It may say no user since I still have to re-join) and post on this thread with an offer.

TravTex

Reaction score
Blitzer88":654z7dlt said:
Also.....Anyone need a pass rusher....I am looking to deal Patrick Kerney via sign and release and sign mode since trading is off now. Let me know if you are interested.

Isn't trading off because we're past the trade deadline?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
TravTex":3cby8h0l said:
Blitzer88":3cby8h0l said:

Yeah it is, but releasing and then signing those released players is not.

TravTex

Reaction score
Blitzer88":2bi2mtua said:
TravTex":2bi2mtua said:
Blitzer88":2bi2mtua said:

Yeah it is, but releasing and then signing those released players is not.

I understand that. My reason for asking was more along these lines:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loophole

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Also.....I may regret this, but Walter Jones is on the block......along with Kerney.

And 425 can you give me some players you are willing to part with. I am thinking of doing a deal with Big Walt and Kerney, but I do not know who you are willing part ways with.

Smurf

Reaction score
agree with Trav. Doing any sort of Trade (even releases) outside of the trade deadline is real cheap and should not be allowed.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Smurf":2v6ziofo said:
Looks like the week hasnt advanced yet blitzer..

Yeah, just got messaged back from Hombre and he will advance it between 4 and 5 tonight, you still available then?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
ElDoceHombre":3fno8xtt said:
Paging Mr. Smokeyhawk...

When are you available for our game?

Hate to burst your bubble, but I believe that all but the first couple games of his have been simmed so I don't think you will have a chance to play him.

ElDoceHombre

Reaction score
Yeah I had that feeling. Anyways Smokey if you are out there you have till 5PM to contact me then I'll have no choice but you drop you from the franchise, sorry.

Latest posts