My sole opportunity to brag...FF

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
My sole opportunity to brag...FF
Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:39 pm
  • On all 4 of my teams I drafted Alfred Morris in the last round of the draft (knew he would be there so took my kicker one round early, ensuring I got the kicker I wanted PLUS a starting RB...in the last round).
    Chickened out on one team..but started him on 3 of my 4 teams. Talk about a sleeper! I finally guessed something right! Im not very good at FF, but I am giving myself a pat on the back for reading that just right. He was only ON 3% of Yahoo teams and started 1%.

Now I can go back to screwing up the rest of my season with my one tiny moral victory
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Re: My sole opportunity to brag...FF
Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:00 am
  • A Shanahan running back as a starter? Not for the risk averse.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:16 am
  • You're almost guaranteed to see Evan Royster or Roy Helu start this week.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:44 pm
  • Shanahan is not hard to figgure out. I usually draft whatever rookie RB is playing for Shanahan each year - they will be starting before the season is out.

This year, it just came a little early. Yep, I drafted him too.
    ChiefHawk
    NET Starter

Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:46 am
  • ChiefHawk wrote:Shanahan is not hard to figgure out. I usually draft whatever rookie RB is playing for Shanahan each year - they will be starting before the season is out.

This year, it just came a little early. Yep, I drafted him too.

I've dabbled in the Shanahan challenge in seasons past and let me just say.....IT IS NOT WORTH IT. The man is out to ruin your season, he does it on purpose and if at all possible he would have come over and unplugged your computer during your draft and held the reset button till the first 5 rounds were over. He hates you and that's all you need to know.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:43 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information