Marshawn Lynch trade

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Marshawn Lynch trade
Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:36 pm
  • Just wanted to share this with someone.

A player in my live fantasy draft picked 4 RBs in the first 4 round (you can only start 2 in this league, no W/R flex). He gloated about it because 'everyone'll have to trade with me to get good RBs.'

I wound up with decent but not spectacular backs, but was overall pleased with my team.

The day after the draft, this guy trades me Marshawn Lynch (his first rounder) and Anquan Boldin for Vincent Jackson (my seventh rounder) and Denarius Moore.

So instead of just picking a great player in the first round, he got Vincent Jackson for his first round back. And we swap WR3s.

Love it.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

Re: Marshawn Lynch trade
Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:03 am
  • Ha! He did not work the trade lines enough, good work there. That helps your team immensely haha.

Now I need some offers like that.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 06, 2012 1:17 am
  • If Denarius Moore becomes one of Peyton's favorite targets he could put up HUGE numbers. He looked really good before his injury a few years ago, and last year he had Tebow.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:19 am
  • JesterHawk wrote:If Denarius Moore becomes one of Peyton's favorite targets he could put up HUGE numbers. He looked really good before his injury a few years ago, and last year he had Tebow.

Haha. Oopsie.

Denarius Moore is on the Raiders.

You're thinking of Demaryius Thomas.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Thu Sep 06, 2012 9:26 am
  • And I'd rather have Denarius Moore than Anquan. There's actually some upside there.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Thu Sep 06, 2012 10:08 pm
  • jkitsune wrote:Just wanted to share this with someone.

A player in my live fantasy draft picked 4 RBs in the first 4 round (you can only start 2 in this league, no W/R flex). He gloated about it because 'everyone'll have to trade with me to get good RBs.'

I wound up with decent but not spectacular backs, but was overall pleased with my team.

The day after the draft, this guy trades me Marshawn Lynch (his first rounder) and Anquan Boldin for Vincent Jackson (my seventh rounder) and Denarius Moore.

So instead of just picking a great player in the first round, he got Vincent Jackson for his first round back. And we swap WR3s.

Love it.

It's obvious he spread himself out real thin at WR if he values VJack more than his first rounder. Swapping Moore for Boldin could be a wash if Flaco ever turns elite like people are predicting lately. Just goes to show what a horrible strategy that was especially with no flex option.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information