Poll ended at Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:41 am

Yes I have him drafted
73%
No I don't have him drafted
27%

Total votes : 49

Who has drafted RW in their FF league?
Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:41 am
  • So just checked Yahoo and RW is owned in 37% of the leagues. My guess is that people on this board that plays FF are way overrepresented :). So just curious to test the theory. And yes I drafted RW in the second to last round prior to him being announced as a starter

Now if you don't play FF please don't vote as it will skew the percentages.
    2014 inagural .net Survivor pool CHAMPION
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• I drafted him in the final round in one league and picked him up off waivers in an other. Might as well give it a shot and see if he can put up some decent numbers. If not, oh well. I'll find another backup.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• I picked him up off waivers. Not sure who to keep between him and RG3,, honestly.
    Sonichellboy
    NET Rookie

• I picked him and Turbin off waivers...Just in case. My starting QB is Aaron Rogers.
    Seahwkgal
    * NET Hottie *

• I picked up him and Turbin. Pretty high IMO but I didn't care. Nobody else was really worth a spot.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• I'm playing with east coast friends so I can pick him up if he starts putting up crazy numbers. I felt Baldwin was a better choice with my last pick.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

• I picked RW in the second to last round and Turbin in the last round. Then someone dropped Britt who only got one game suspension so I had to get rid of Turbin. May change that if it looks like Lynch won't go. I don't think to many other people in our league follow Seahawks and if you look at the depth chart at yahoo Leon Washington is listed as 2nd rb so feeling confident Turbin will be there :)

I am carrying three qb's (Stafford, Bradford & RW) - it is the way I always roll but it does limit my bench for other positions...
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• I am in a keeper league with a twist - you have to declare next year's keepers BEFORE the current season starts. That makes it a little more interesting. Anyway, I drafted RW with the 14th and final pick and declared him my keeper. Low risk, high reward. I either get my starting QB for next year's 13th (you lose 1 rd higher than you drafted your keeper) or I just threw away my chance to draft Matt Prater.
    Hawk Finn
    NET Veteran

• cboom wrote:Wilson is the worst QB I have seen as a Hawks fan. And I have been around long enough to see them all.
    HawksFTW
    * NET E-Knight *

• I just dropped Fitzpatrick in one league and added Wilson.. reasoning being..most people hate Fitz.. Wilson has potential.I picked him up now..if we are wrong and hes not that good I can drop him and likely get Fitz back.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I drafted him in the 12th round (lol get it)

I also wanted to make sure I got him in my league full of RW fanboys
    509hawk
    NET Rookie

• HawksFTW wrote:http://seahawks.net/viewforum.php?f=19

Sorry didn't know - will see if I can figure out how to move the thread

So for those on this side of the forum only (like me :)) I have to call it a win for yes RW is way overrepresented by us. Basically twice the national average

I like the keeper league format. I would put Turbin and RW as great values but I guess many teams have a few like that
    mikeak
    NET Veteran

• I never put Seahawks on my teams, it always turns out to be bad juju.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

• 13th round, he's my backup right now to Brees
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

• twisted_steel2 wrote:13th round, he's my backup right now to Brees

Ha! Me too! Brees' bye is week 6
    the week we play the Pats so hopefully there will be a lot of points for us

Wilson is owned at 39% in ESPN leagues but only 13.6% in NFL.com leagues...
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

• Vetamur wrote:I just dropped Fitzpatrick in one league and added Wilson.. reasoning being..most people hate Fitz.. Wilson has potential.I picked him up now..if we are wrong and hes not that good I can drop him and likely get Fitz back.

Good call...TJ! Will be the starter there anyways.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

• I drafted Tom Brady, RG3 and then Russell Wilson. My fantasy IQ is telling me to start and go with Brady but my 12thmanism is telling me to go with Wilson! DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS!!!
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

• I drafted him in the last round
    Kolsteseahawks
    NET Rookie

Re: Who has drafted RW in their FF league?
Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:06 am
  • i'm in a 20(!!!) team league, so Wilson has actually ended up as my starting QB (I focused on RB, then WR and TE, as most of the great QBs were gone by the time I got my 2nd (38th overall) pick... and Marshawn was still on the board.
    themunn
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:25 am
  • I didn't draft him, but I did trade for him.
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:17 am
  • Seahwkgal wrote:I picked him and Turbin off waivers...Just in case. My starting QB is Aaron Rogers.

Start RW...stat!
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran

Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:38 am
  • Picked him up off FA after the Denver game but before he was announced starter. He's my backup to Rodgers so we'll see if he sees playing time other than in week 10 which is GB's bye.
    "If the opportunity presents itself, we're going to come get you. You’re part of the family. You're part of us. You helped us start this thing." - John Schneider before releasing Michael Robinson
    Veilside
    NET Veteran

• Late round pick to backup Brees.
    Richard Sherman doesn't just wanna get in your head, he wants to build a vacation home there.

R. Sherman: "I don't want to be an island. I want to be a tourist attraction. You come, I take your money & you go."
    SalishHawkFan
    NET Veteran

• I was going to see if I could get him in the later rounds in my 12 team draft last night, but amazingly Trauma picked him up in the first round (and then proceeded to pick Doug Baldwin in the 3rd).
    Spounge84
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• He's backing up Cutler in one league, and is my 3rd QB behind Romo, Cutler in the other.

I really really wanna just trade all my other QBs. And start Russell every game.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• He is my backup for Peyton Manning.

Best old guy, best new guy....
    ChiefHawk
    NET Starter

• I've got a waiver claim in for him right now post draft. I missed the draft, looking at bringing him on at the expense of some of my Defensive IDP slots until he gets a game under his belt then I can decide who to keep in a 2-starting QB 6 team league. Got Schaub and Peyton, RG3 and a claim in for RW. We'll see how things shake out.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

• My team name is Russellmania. I took RW with my 3rd to last pick. I went RB/WR/RB (Foster/Fitzgerald/Lynch) early and got Tony Romo in the 4th as my QB starter. Pretty much plan on "platooning" Wilson and Romo each week depending on the pass defenses they face.

I think Wilson, Luck, and RG3 will all be solid fantasy options this year, kind of like poor men's Cam Newtons. I don't expect Wilson to throw for a ton of yards, but I expect him to be consistent and I expect him to run a very good TD/INT ratio. Wilson also faces the best schedule in the NFL for scoring fantasy points in the passing game. For games like Green Bay and New England, he's a must start.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• I picked him up in the late rounds as my back up to Brees. (Our league uses "Team QB") I've also got Rice as one of my receivers. I always like to have at least one receiver on the same team as my QB. I also have Hauschka as my kicker.
    I usually come out of our 12 team draft thinking my team sucks and have to do a lot of waiver pick ups during the season.... This year I'm pretty happy with my team.

Team name??? This year it's "Show Me Your TDs"
    baumer64
    NET Starter

It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:38 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information