Seahawks one of four teams available in Madden demo!

Decimation

Reaction score
Awesome! And the demo comes out in 3 days actually excited to try the demo.

tooshort

Reaction score
ChrisB Bacon":rox1845f said:
What the hell is wrong with the Redskins' jerseys?

New Nike alternates..Notice the "faux leather" helmet...

The "writer" in that "article" questions why the hawks and skins are available..one would assume it's some (probably not so) free advertising for Nikes alternates

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
tooshort":22yijjik said:
ChrisB Bacon":22yijjik said:
What the hell is wrong with the Redskins' jerseys?

New Nike alternates..Notice the "faux leather" helmet...

The "writer" in that "article" questions why the hawks and skins are available..one would assume it's some (probably not so) free advertising for Nikes alternates
Well we were wearing the Wolf Greys.

I'm pretty excited because I've been top 100 the last two years on Xbox 360 with a not-so-great Seahawks team... Now not only are we loaded, I get a couple weeks to practice with them.

Veilside

Reaction score
Very surprised to see it's not Colts vs Redskins. Obviously they had to put Redskins as one so people could play as RG3, but having us as the other team just because of the new unis is kind of a head scratcher. Guess it just goes to show how much more popular we are getting.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
When's does EA lose exclusive rights to the NFL?

Because Madden is quite frankly an insult to NFL fans around the world. The franchise mode last year hit a new low. A complete shambles.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
im so excited to play with the Seahawks this year . I usually play for money and alot of times last year my heart would choose the seahawks . but tavaris was just soo bad i couldnt win

JKent82

Reaction score
And i still pay for this every year. I always get itching to see the new roster in action. Fake action, but still action.

pinksheets

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":2l3mc546 said:
When's does EA lose exclusive rights to the NFL?

Because Madden is quite frankly an insult to NFL fans around the world. The franchise mode last year hit a new low. A complete shambles.
It might not. The NFL makes more money off the license being exclusive somehow someway. They tend to always send out a product that's half-finished but they call it the foundation of where they want to take things in the future, until the next year when they start over with a new foundation. Franchise mode last year was an abomination with the UDFAs and how many CPU teams would cut their 1st round picks in the offseason.

I will play the hell out of the demo knowing I can be the Hawks, though. I'll be interested to see how much of the roster is available.

MrCarey

Reaction score
Wooooo! Only team I use! Thank god it won't be with Tarvaris at the helm. That was so annoying.

DericLee

Reaction score
Looking forward to them FINALLY changing the animation engine.

That was the biggest thing holding the franchise back.

NFL2K dominated in the animation department, the way running backs would go skinny(i.e. turn their bodies) when you tried to squeeze by linemen made the running game very realistic.

This new physics based animation engine should help a ton, though being the first year in use I would expect a few hic-cup's here and there.

Just want to see players in pass coverage NOT watching the ball, stop making amazing no look interceptions.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Im curious to find out how much respect our defense get's in particular... Madden (I play religiously) has been disrepecting our team for a while (IMO)

DericLee

Reaction score
So far I haven't been too impressed with the game.

Why does it always seem like the Redskins running back takes multiple hits before coming down, while Lynch gets wobbly after the first time touched?

Also, why can't I throw the ball after my QB bumps into/brushes/touches a team mate after the snap?

Jury is still out, I will with hold final judgment after release.

Minne

Reaction score
DericLee":mveh1wx7 said:
So far I haven't been too impressed with the game.

Why does it always seem like the Redskins running back takes multiple hits before coming down, while Lynch gets wobbly after the first time touched?

Also, why can't I throw the ball after my QB bumps into/brushes/touches a team mate after the snap?

Jury is still out, I will with hold final judgment after release.

It's a demo....not final build....

Latest posts