Madden 2013 Official Seahawks Ratings

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Gotta say, Bobby Wagner may be a 69 overall, but he was all over the field for when I played the demo earlier today, heck he had 8 tackles, 3 of which were on RGIII when he was trying to scramble. It also doesn't hurt that he has 89 speed either, which is extremely good for a linebacker in Madden.

Also in years past I have really looked for QBs that were more accuracy type QBs and didn't have a tone of arm strength and could comfortbaly make all the throws I needed to make. However, one thing I noticed in the demo was that trying to throw a seem route either down the middle of the field or down the sideline was much more of a challenge with Flynn (82 throw power) that it was with TJack and Russell (94 and 91 throw power respectively).

tooshort

Reaction score
HawkFan72 said:
yikes. Better play with Ruud at MLB!

Unless you are simulating games Bobby Wagner rules... 90 speed ..good tackling and power + the fact that Maddens AI always ignores lesser overall rated players leads to our rookie being a stud at MLB...

Bruce Irvin also has a 90 speed rating. Playing with the hawks is gonna be epic this year!!

largenutz

Reaction score
Yea irvins speed is great but I can't get past whoevers blocking him. Tryd the finesse moves and to bull rush but still haven't been able to get to rg3.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Throwdown":2tsr9uhg said:
Anyone notice Irvin has 90 speed?

I like to run the 3-4 D in Madden so I am definitely gonna put Irvin in as a OLB, help get the edge rush going. Also if I do decide to put my OLB's in zones they usually only consist of zones that cover the flats so Irvin wouldn't be that be of a problem in coverage.

Also, why does Sherman only have 75 press? I mean he is a press corner for a reason, should be at least 80.

OP
OP
MrCarey

MrCarey

Reaction score
I really hope they update these before the release. I mean, honestly, they have to, because so many of the guys are going to be cut or just higher rated based on preseason results, right? I don't remember if they update based on preseason or if it will take a week/two in the regular season.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
They usually update the roster after the last preseason game, but they don't make any huge changes. They tend to do position changes, numbers, cut players, add players and maybe a few rating adjustments.

Throwdown

Reaction score
I don't have any issues using Irvin to get around the Tackles, Jones though for some reason I'm having a hard time penetrating. Earl Thomas and Browner are nice when it comes to picking the ball off.

Portis throws a beautiful deep pass, try it!

largenutz

Reaction score
Haven't had a problem with Jones, sounds like were having opposite problems. Yea, browner n earl have been getting a pick each every game, but so has dante hall when I go to rice. Definitely like using Wilson over flynn tho so far.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
KINGGRUMPY":1u0u7elj said:
We should do a .net league...

We've tried the last could years and they never seem to last past the first couple weeks of the season. It also doesn't help that their are usually only 10 or 12 people in the franchise to being with.