Arena Deal thread: UPDATE: DEAL PASSED AND SIGNED OFF!!!

Discuss any and all sports-related topics. From the College Sports to Baseball and everything in between. RATING: PG-13
Re: NBA/NHL/ARENA in Seattle thread...
Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:40 pm
  • J, I couldn't agree more. You don't have an idea how sick I am of emailing/calling politicians and attending political hearings. I was hanging out with the guys who made SonicsGate the other night. We were talking about how it's been so long, that we nearly can't remember not having to do this stuff. All agreed that we can't wait to get together to attend games instead of all this crap. Ever since Clay Bennett bought the team, supporting the Sonics has been an entirely different ordeal. From Save Our Sonics to all this nonsense. It's worth it though. I'd have been doing the same if I was old enough back when the M's and Hawks both nearly moved. And sorry for the inconvenience. But you know that if this thread didn't exist, those silly soccer ones would just continue to dominate. What do you want, Duck threads? lol.

PS - Is it, "Win Fast, The Hard, Day Finish" or "Fast Win, Hard The, Finish Day"?

PPS - The first thing I think of when I read "Fast, Hard, Finish" isn't football. Especially when we're talking about college. ;)
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:47 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote: What do you want, Duck threads? lol.

PS - Is it, "Win Fast, The Hard, Day Finish" or "Fast Win, Hard The, Finish Day"?

PPS - The first thing I think of when I read "Fast, Hard, Finish" isn't football. Especially when we're talking about college. ;)

Yes. More Duck threads would make the masses happy! Really though, I do admire the work and passion you have for bringing an arena and the NBA back to town. I'm just sick of the politics of sports and wish there was more actual sports to talk about. One more month til football starts...
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:09 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote: What do you want, Duck threads? lol.

Yes. More Duck threads would make the masses happy! Really though, I do admire the work and passion you have for bringing an arena and the NBA back to town. I'm just sick of the politics of sports and wish there was more actual sports to talk about. One more month til football starts...

Hey, it beats the endlessly circular threads that go on over at the main board. Jeez. Unless it's a players transaction or news breaking, I can't read anything over there. Yes, I can't wait to the season starts and there's actually things to comment about besides what people's preconceived opinions of players are.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:10 am
  • JUST IN: Investor Chris Hansen closes a deal on more land for his #SeattleArena project. Deal worth $5.58m, total land acquired now $40m+ -- Chris Daniels (@ChrisDaniels5)
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:44 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:JUST IN: Investor Chris Hansen closes a deal on more land for his #SeattleArena project. Deal worth $5.58m, total land acquired now $40m+ -- Chris Daniels (@ChrisDaniels5)

Coolio!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:58 pm
    hawky
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am
  • Jesus, I'm nervous!

They've screwed up once before in 2008, redeem yourselves SCC!
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:43 am
  • Mitch said on his show today that good progress is being made between Hansen ans the city. That Hansen is in town, and if all goes well, that an agreement could possibly come within a week!

This is crunch time, guys. EVERYONE who wants this needs to email and call all of the city council this week. Multiple times, if you can. It's the 4th qtr! Time to step up and close this out!

That includes you too, J. You can help end this thread!
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:36 am
  • I just sent a new round of emails!

C'mon people, email, call, Facebook 'em, twitter! Keep the pressure on!
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:58 am
  • I want this thread to go on forever just to piss off JSeahawks.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:12 pm
  • The only problem with that Dom is that it means you never get a team. I want the Sonics to come back just to renew the rivalry with the Blazers. It will give us something to talk about other then the Ducks beating the Huskies and Cougs again. And again...
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:17 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:The only problem with that Dom is that it means you never get a team. I want the Sonics to come back just to renew the rivalry with the Blazers. It will give us something to talk about other then the Ducks beating the Huskies and Cougs again. And again...

Incorrect.

We need to keep this thread alive long after the Sonics return to their Blazer beating ways.

Just too much fun!

Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:24 pm
  • I e-mailed them. Not sure if it'll make a difference since i'm not a resident of the area, but I tried to do my part, for what it's worth.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:53 pm
  • Tech Worlds wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:The only problem with that Dom is that it means you never get a team. I want the Sonics to come back just to renew the rivalry with the Blazers. It will give us something to talk about other then the Ducks beating the Huskies and Cougs again. And again...

Incorrect.

We need to keep this thread alive long after the Sonics return to their Blazer beating ways.

Just too much fun!

You're missing my point. I'd be happy and excited to talk about Sonics basketball even if they're beating my beloved Blazers, because thats sports! I'd be perfectly happy with those threads going on forever, they'll be fun. The point of my earlier posts was that i'm tired of hearing about political deals, city councils, and all the other behind the scenes BS that is going on up there. I just wish that was over already and we could be talking about hoops.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:57 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:The only problem with that Dom is that it means you never get a team. I want the Sonics to come back just to renew the rivalry with the Blazers. It will give us something to talk about other then the Ducks beating the Huskies and Cougs again. And again...

Incorrect.

Just too much fun!

You're missing my point. I'd be happy and excited to talk about Sonics basketball even if they're beating my beloved Blazers, because thats sports! I'd be perfectly happy with those threads going on forever, they'll be fun. The point of my earlier posts was that i'm tired of hearing about political deals, city councils, and all the other behind the scenes BS that is going on up there. I just wish that was over already and we could be talking about hoops.

I'm with you on this, I want to have fun already! I'm tired of getting my blood bubbling everytime something political happens with it. That and politics are just boring.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:59 pm
  • Throwdown wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:

I'm with you on this, I want to have fun already! I'm tired of getting my blood bubbling everytime something political happens with it. That and politics are just boring.

Right there with you Throw, just get it done sooner rather than later.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:I e-mailed them. Not sure if it'll make a difference since i'm not a resident of the area, but I tried to do my part, for what it's worth.

What did you say? Just curious. You tell them what a boon the Thunder has been to the city?
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:53 pm
  • Politics isn't boring, you are getting the vanilla version in the media, just think how the behind the scenes and actual conversations are. I mean Boardwalk Empire, The Sopranos, Game of Thrones type conspiracies as well as the greed and what can I get out of it. Political Animals is another good one right now.

Reading between the lines on some of this crap and knowing that each one of the political parties involved has their hand out and then breaking that down to each politician.

Chris Hansen is the new kid on the block, they all want him to pay his dues for taking the headlines.

He will own or in partnership a large portion of real estate, a NBA franchise possible Hockey franchise. If you look at the weight Paul Allen has as well as Howard Lincoln in what happens in Seattle it's a substantial level of clout.

Once he has it that won't be easy to take away so all the politicians want their dues paid now.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:28 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:

Incorrect.

Just too much fun!

I am not missing your point at all. I get it, you don't like all the biz aspects of sports. You don't have to read it.

I feel this is the most important thread of the year and once the Sonics are back it should be archived as one of the most important threads in the history of this message board.

Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:07 pm
  • To go with what TW said, Seatown81 deserves a medal. Or a free beer. He has been a torch for this cause.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:03 pm
  • IF this gets done at the soonest point possible... And if Hansen already has a handshake deal with the Maloofs... Is there any chance we see the Kings (Sonics) playing at the Key this next year?
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:09 pm
  • SeaTown81 wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:I e-mailed them. Not sure if it'll make a difference since i'm not a resident of the area, but I tried to do my part, for what it's worth.

What did you say? Just curious. You tell them what a boon the Thunder has been to the city?

I sent it from my work e-mail and I'm home now, but I basically said that I don't live in the city, but am a lifelong seahawks fan, and living in Oklahoma am a Thunder fan. I've gotten to see up close and personal how much it hurt the Sonics fans losing the team, and how they didn't deserve it. I let them know that I think it would not only be great for the city of Seattle, but for the NBA and the sport of basketball to have the Sonics back in Seattle. I finished up with a bit about how I believe Seattle to have some of sport's greatest fans, and how much this means to them and to future generations, and that I'm looking forward to a long and passionate rivalry between our two locales.
    Colt 45 and two zig zags.
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:17 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:
    peachesenregalia wrote:I e-mailed them. Not sure if it'll make a difference since i'm not a resident of the area, but I tried to do my part, for what it's worth.

I sent it from my work e-mail and I'm home now, but I basically said that I don't live in the city, but am a lifelong seahawks fan, and living in Oklahoma am a Thunder fan. I've gotten to see up close and personal how much it hurt the Sonics fans losing the team, and how they didn't deserve it. I let them know that I think it would not only be great for the city of Seattle, but for the NBA and the sport of basketball to have the Sonics back in Seattle. I finished up with a bit about how I believe Seattle to have some of sport's greatest fans, and how much this means to them and to future generations, and that I'm looking forward to a long and passionate rivalry between our two locales.

Almost shed a tear...good man, Peaches. You didn't have to do it, but thanks for the support.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:26 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:
    SeaTown81 wrote:

The first time OKC comes to town I will make damn sure I get tickets. That will be HOSTILE.
    Follow me on Twitter: @realchrisbrown5
    Backpack Rich
    ChrisB Bacon
    NET Veteran

Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:26 pm
  • Man not much news lately....
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 pm

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:37 pm
  • Blitzer88 wrote:Man not much news lately....

There's actually been a lot going on lately, but it's been mostly kind of downer news so there probably hasn't been a lot of enthusiasm to talk about it. If you're not checking up on sonicscentral.com daily or following @sonicsarena @sonicsgate @chrisdaniels5 @brockandsalk @aaronq13fox on twitter, I'd recommend that as well.

Basically the news went from a lot of talk that the deal was going to get done very soon, talking about an actual SCC vote on the thing before the recess. Now that's looking unlikely, and the Port and other anti-arena sorts are throwing everything they can at it. The Port put out their own traffic study, but it didn't do anything to prove their case so they called it "unsatisfying" and basically are trying to delay the thing for "further study" which is basically their attempt to slow drain this thing to death, and it seems like Councilman Burgess might hold this thing up in committee and give the Port their wish. Max Vekich and the Save Our Sodo douches have intensified their smear campaign, and the Seattle Mariners have apparently officially lined up with that group, as their name was featured as an organization opposed to the arena location in their latest ad. Now today there's been a poll released that showed 52% of Seattle voters were opposed to using public bonding for the arena. The demographics of the poll did not represent the demographics of the city, but instead of registered voters which does make sense, however the questions were leading (it is a damn push poll after all) and the margin of error was over 5%, which means they can't even put together a push poll that statistically demonstrates that the majority of Seattle voters (which includes a heavy dose of old farts) are against this thing.

That's what's been going on. Don't get down, though, that's the worst thing we can do. Keep emailing, calling, fighting, and let's not give up or sit on our hands due to overconfidence. If this thing gets past the SCC, even if that means after their recess, I'd probably call the thing unstoppable. Even though both the city and county councils would vote on it again after SEPA and the EIS, I think it's unlikely anything major changes from then on out. I'm not as good as stirring up positive emotion in the crowd here as EJ, but let's just keep pushing until Sonics tickets are in our hands.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:45 pm
  • I hate the mariners and will never again go to any of their games.

Sent by my rezound using TapaHawk
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:05 pm
  • I'll go to an M's game. Once the team is sold and Howard Lincoln is sent away in a trash can.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:13 pm
  • We tried to get Mariners fans to hear our cause back when Clay was stealing our team. We went down to the stadium before and after games, handing out fliers, talking to anyone who would listen. The sad reality that we discovered is that the vast majority of those fans don’t give a flying rip about us or our cause. Trying to get them to care is like yelling into the wind.

I don’t know if Seahawk fans would be much different.Sounders fans surely don’t give much of a crap about us.

This was posted by Speedcat over at Sonicscentral. I think as both Seahawk fans and Sonics we should step up. Also, I've sworn off the M's until new management comes in
    ----------------------------
    "Plus I hate the seattle stadium the **** place is too loud, gave me a headache watchin the game." ~ Some 9er fan
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:18 pm
  • I saw that chatter about Hawks fans start up and someone suggesting posting something on .NET about getting fans to wear Sonics gear to the Hawks' preseason games. Really like the spirit there, but I think it'd be hard to get a big enough contingency of Hawks fans to be sporting Supes stuff through this forum.

I agree with your sentiment, though JOz, it'd be cool if we could be a part of Seattle sports fans coming together, I'm just not sure what will make sense, and how we can get those who might not be as interested in this (those that don't pop into this thread at all) to contribute in a way that we can make a significant statement.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:26 pm
  • Yeah that's my biggest worry. Unfortunately this is all I can do to chip in, as I'm on the other side of the mountains and can't run around Seattle boycotting the M's in Sonics gear.
    "Plus I hate the seattle stadium the **** place is too loud, gave me a headache watchin the game." ~ Some 9er fan
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:45 am
  • I hope my fellow gold and green peoples dont go trolling the Hawks games... I love my sonics and all but bro, I'm don't want to hear about some political crap when I'm watching football.

They should troll the Mariners though, to get their points across. The Seahawks already showed support for Hansen.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:37 pm
  • Doesn't necessarily have to be anything in the stands. But helping out with the huge media war come this monday through twitter and facebook wouldn't hurt
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:35 am
  • CALLING ALL SONICS FANS!

The Port of Seattle has recently launched an aggressive attack campaign against the arena. Both directly and indirectly. With word of a possible agreement, they have been desperately trying to spread fear and misinformation.

Today Sonics fans fight back on Twitter. It's already begun. #PortOfSeattleFacts. Look it up. Use it. Find any possible article about the Port that makes them look bad (trust me, this is ridiculously easy. they're run like the mob) and tweet it. Or at the very least, go on Twitter, search for #PortOfSeattleFacts, and retweet as much as possible. This is important. We need all the help we can get. Here, let me help you get started. If you need some ammo to use:

Port CEO Yoshitani got 9% raise to $367K, when Port rules allow only 3.5% raises http://bit.ly/fgltl5 #portofseattlefacts

Port’s bashing of SODO arena NOT serving the best interests of public investment in Safeco/Centurylink
    #portofseattlefacts

PoS fraud, uncompetitive deal-making, poor accountability, cronyism, ethical lapses http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port CEO Yoshitani makes 2X salary of Gov. Chris Gregoire. Poor use of tax dollars.http://bit.ly/fgltl5 #portofseattlefacts

Econ. benefits of Port substantially overstated & used to justify public spending:http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

“little real accountability” in Port’s economic and financial analyses:http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port’s unfailingly optimistic economic impact study” oft justifies major projects:http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Coal trains = massive SODO delays, where is the Port outrage on freight mobility?http://bit.ly/QQOh2S #portofseattlefacts

Port CEO Yoshitani got 9% raise to $367K, when Port rules allow only 3.5% raiseshttp://bit.ly/fgltl5 #portofseattlefacts

PoS recent poll statement ignores voters approval of public funds /w I-91 if arena meets I-91 #portofseattlefacts

Port CEO Yoshitani gets $367K/yr, more than CEOs of Port of LA and Port of NYC/NJhttp://bit.ly/RydE9b #portofseattlefacts

PoS claims arena will cause added traffic, yet have no problem coal trains shutting down streets for up to 2 hrs a day. #portofseattlefacts

Port alleges SODO gentrification due to arena, but doesn’t care about hotels/condos/apts in Centurylink N. parking lot #portofseattlefacts

Port indignant over public bonding for arena, yet Port is recipient of $75 million yearly public subsidy. #portofseattlefacts

Port of seattle thinks toxic coal dust/increased rail traffic ok for SODO but @sonicsarena isn’t? http://bit.ly/Tsq96k #portofseattlefacts

Seattle passed a resolution to stop coal trains, but the Port supports them:http://bit.ly/R1vO5Z @seattlecouncil #portofseattlefacts

PoS fined for failure to disclose $270,000 of costs for lobbying other government entities http://bit.ly/QsketY #portofseattlefacts

Port CEO promised greenest Port in US, then fought for pollution numerous times:http://bit.ly/QRG52h @seattlecouncil #portofseattlefacts

Port against arena on train safety grounds, while Port workers protest unsafe conditions http://bit.ly/wf19bq #portofseattlefacts

Mariners and Port support SODO gentrification when they will profit from it:http://bit.ly/NuTTLG but against Arena #portofseattlefacts

90% of LA agrees LA LIVE is good for LA: http://bit.ly/HcuWHf Port of Sea claims Arena gentrification will destroy SODO #portofseattlefacts

Port holds Rails to Trails project hostage and blames the SODO Arena plan for their decision? http://bit.ly/OZeYlU #portofseattlefacts

Port CEO forgot where he lived & voted illegally for 3 years: http://bit.ly/NpgYml Why trust his SODO arena rhetoric? #portofseattlefacts

Port has “culture of dependence” on public funds while ignoring losses in real estate division http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port paid K street lobbying firm $300K/yr to lobby against clean port legislation.http://bit.ly/NpwZbR #portofseattlefacts

Port of Seattle burdens KC taxpayers by refinancing bonds - where was the vote on that? http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port uses levy funds when a project’s rate of return is lower than cost of debt. Bad criteria. http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port has non-voted tax levy, few mechanisms for holding it accountable for use of public resources http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port projects unrelated to core business functions should not publicly funded except by public vote http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port has increased reliance on tax levy & made investments/contracts w/o consistent positive return http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Extensive Port land holdings not subject to property taxes. We lose public tax revenues every year. http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port levy process lacks transparency. Levy is a subsidy to cover shortfalls across Port activities http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port levy offsets Real Estate Division’s lack of revenue for on-going capital costs & expenses http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port of Seattle gets 4X more public funds than Port of Tacoma, while moving same # of containers http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port of Tacoma “dramatically more cost effective” than PoS in economics & management of seaport http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port overpaid for rail route by $95 mil, refuses to sell it for bike trail use, blames arena plan. http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Rail Corridor acquisition is outside of Port’s mission, a poor investment & not in public interest. http://bit.ly/Nh8Shw #portofseattlefacts

Port cries about gentrification in SODO but created major gentrification themselveshttp://bit.ly/JYk0cV #portofseattlefacts

Port of Seattle, illegally spending your tax dollars. Again. http://bit.ly/QTMYA6#portofseattlefacts #NoOversight #AbuseOfPublicFunds

Port of Seattle loses $300,000 of YOUR and MY tax money, refuses to do anything. #portofseattlefacts http://bit.ly/N8muY3

We need all the help we can get if we're going to get this the attention it deserves. Thanks.
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:59 am
  • I know that this is supposed to be for the Sports forum, but Mods can that somehow be placed on the main page, just because of how important the message is?
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:05 am
  • lol I was wondering when the twitter war was going to start.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:44 am

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:09 am
  • I've been retweeting!
    So you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, blue skies from pain. Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:21 am
  • Yup, I've been tweeting and retweeting, in a bit here I think I'm just gonna start sending every tweet to the seattle council and do some emails.
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:35 am
  • I've been put in twitter timeout apparently, so no more retweets for the moment
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:39 am
  • JOz56 wrote:I've been put in twitter timeout apparently, so no more retweets for the moment

:lol: I think you have to be tweeting at a crazy rate to get sent to twitter jail. Wait an hour or so and then do it all over again. :th2thumbs:
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:40 am
  • And #portofseattlefacts is trending nationally right now.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:41 am
  • I'm still fairly new to twitter, so I consider this lesson learned. Will get back at it in a bit :p
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:54 am
  • Done. Retweeted like a fiend.
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:01 am
  • If I had twitter I would definitely twitting about this, keep up the great work guys for those of us that can't!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:14 am
  • Blitzer88 wrote:If I had twitter I would definitely twitting about this, keep up the great work guys for those of us that can't!

Sign up. It only takes a few minutes of your time. Even if you don't intend to use it ever again, just use it for the greater good this one time.
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:17 am
  • Blitzer88 wrote:If I had twitter I would definitely twitting about this, keep up the great work guys for those of us that can't!

Once you start using it, it gets addicting.
    twisted_steel2
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:18 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:If I had twitter I would definitely twitting about this, keep up the great work guys for those of us that can't!

This is the sad truth.
    JOz56
    NET Veteran

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:19 am
  • twisted_steel2 wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:If I had twitter I would definitely twitting about this, keep up the great work guys for those of us that can't!

Thats why I don't want one lol, I already have enough trouble staying off of facebook, don't need another thing that will take up part of my day :mrgreen:
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

PreviousNext

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE SPORTS BAR ]

Information