Madden 2013 Seahawks video!

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Madden 2013 Seahawks video!
Wed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 pm
  • Sorry if this has been posted already but I didn't see anything on it yet... 9 minutes of raw footage of us against the niners at E3...

o0oboneheado0o
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Madden 2013 Seahawks video!
Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:20 pm
  • I know its just a game, but I saw some things that rubbed me wrong already.

After suffering through it all last year with the roster updates John Moffitt is still #65. At least McQuistain isnt #71 any more
    They didn't throw Kellen Winslow Jr on the roster for the E3 reveal and just had Anthony McCoy as the 2nd TE. lol
    Jason Jones over Alan Branch and Ruud over B-Wag. meh.
    ak3000
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:30 pm
  • It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:16 pm
  • awesome graphics..although some of the facial models are whack..(marshawn especially)

Glad to see in the brief glimpses that Harbaugh is realistically depicted..(surely it's hard to render doucheyness but it came across!) Bravo sirs..bravo
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:04 pm
  • God I hate Phil Simms. I hated him as a quarterback. Hated him as a commentator. Now I REALLY hate him as a video game character.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:20 pm
  • Is it sad that I just watched 9 minutes of a video game simulation and rooted like an idiot? Good god, I'm ready for the season to start!
    SeaTown81
    * NET Alumni *

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:24 am
  • SmokinHawk wrote:It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.

I literally tweeted @DonnyMoore the ratings guy regarding switching them on last week and he said they get there roster depth charts from ourlads.com So I checked with them and sure as you know what ourlads had them backwards. I told Donny to watch the game tape and he would see that I was right and its been wrong in madden for 2 years now. So later on that evening Donny sent me me a tweet saying that it was a typo from ourlads and they fixed it for Madden 13 so Clemmons will be a RDE and Red a LDE. They can make all the adjustments before the game is shipped in august there still in the alpha stages with it
    Season Ticket Holder Sec 303 Row W Seats 12-18
    drummerseahawkboy
    NET Starter

Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am
  • Madden NEVER gets stats and players right for the Seahawks. We the lost boys of the NFL.
    GO HAWKS
    425HawkSpark
    NET Veteran

Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:21 pm
  • drummerseahawkboy wrote:
    SmokinHawk wrote:It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.

I literally tweeted @DonnyMoore the ratings guy regarding switching them on last week and he said they get there roster depth charts from ourlads.com So I checked with them and sure as you know what ourlads had them backwards. I told Donny to watch the game tape and he would see that I was right and its been wrong in madden for 2 years now. So later on that evening Donny sent me me a tweet saying that it was a typo from ourlads and they fixed it for Madden 13 so Clemmons will be a RDE and Red a LDE. They can make all the adjustments before the game is shipped in august there still in the alpha stages with it

Well done! High Five! :177692: Now tweet them back and thell them they made a mistake with the commentary because Chris Collinsworth's voice sounds just like Phil Simms'. That MUST be a mistake. Nobody likes Phil Simms.
    So you're admitting I'm a celeb...
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:39 pm
  • SmokinHawk wrote:It looks pretty good though a couple things stuck out to me. Barrett Ruud is starting at MLB and Red Bryant is on the wrong side of the field. Still doesn't look like EA is bothering to differentiate between the LDE and RDE.

I know it's usually the RDE who get's the sacks, yet in Madden (and it been this way forever) it seems to be flipped. The LDE get's the sacks as least when I play it.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:48 am
  • Kam got away with a helmet to helmet hit on Moss in that first failed third down play by the Niners.
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:15 pm
  • Loved the Chancellor Pick-6 .
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

It is currently Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information