Flynn DISSED by Jason Smith "Fantasy Analyst"

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
And where of the 32 does Flynn rank according to this real man of genius? He's 29th with only Colt McCoy, Matt Moore, and Chad Henne beating out for bottom feeder status.

29) Matt Flynn, Seattle Seahawks: He could be higher on this list, but how am I seriously supposed to gauge a guy with two NFL starts in a four-year career?

You're not supposed to because other than the very obvious guys on the top you really don't seem to know much of what you're talking about Jason!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Seems pretty fair to me. I dont see a diss in there and i definatly dont see a DISS. He does lack experience, plus the fact that the majority of our TD's are likely to come via the running game. And he probalby wont throw for many 300 yard games with our offense. I suspect he'll be a much better real game quarterback then fantasy quarterback.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
firebee":adaaktfq said:
Of course... This noob probably had Kevin Kolb rated as one of the top 15 QBs last year.
Kolb had 4x as many starts in less years I believe.

chris98251

Reaction score
Flynn will be on the bottom based on our lack of big name receivers and as stated the perception were more a running team. His two game performance is highlight material but as far as Fantasy not anything that people will want to use as a first round QB for those types of leagues.

OP
OP
SeAhAwKeR4life

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
JSeahawks":38ay0zh8 said:
Seems pretty fair to me. I dont see a diss in there and i definatly dont see a DISS. He does lack experience, plus the fact that the majority of our TD's are likely to come via the running game. And he probalby wont throw for many 300 yard games with our offense. I suspect he'll be a much better real game quarterback then fantasy quarterback.

You honestly think he's likely to get beat out by all of these guys as well as the top two thirds of the list?

23) Mark Sanchez, New York Jets
24) Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buffalo Bills
25) Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers
26) Matt Cassel, Kansas City Chiefs
27) Christian Ponder, Minnesota Vikings
28) John Skelton, Arizona Cardinals

I'm betting he does better than every one of those guys and several of the ones higher on the list. I'm guessing him to be at least middle of the pack at worst.

polarbill1999

Reaction score
Flynn is going to be a lot better then this guy thinks because he is going to throw for 3800 yards =/-200 and for 23 td's +/-2, and have 10 picks +/-2. Not crazy good numbers like the top guys but very solid numbers considering our conservative offense.

hawky

Reaction score
You guys are getting very offended over a guy who hasn't done anything besides show potential. He's not even the starting QB yet.

Reaction score
LOLOLOL!! Says that about Flynn then has Andrew luck at 16... Also says jake locker will beat out hasselbeck. Eli manning at #1?? Just cause u won the sb shouldn't make u #1, c'mon man! I'll take Brady or Brees over Eli any day

bellingerga

Reaction score
this is a really ridiculous thing to get all worked up about. He didn't diss Flynn, he's just being realistic. Where exactly would you consider it not a diss, to rank the guy? Based on what information?

v1rotv2

Reaction score
The guy is just using common sense. All he is saying is he just has not seen enough real game experience. Flynn is just going to play at a high level on a consistent basis. I believe Flynn will be highly regarded by season's end.

Happy

Reaction score
So what exactly am I supposed to be outraged about here? I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't see the issue.

Seahawker86

Reaction score
I can't wait until he silences all the critics and has people looking our way again. I'm so excited about the new season. Flynn all the way baby!!

kearly

Reaction score
Reeeeal men of geeeeniiiiiuuus...

[youtube]4x0MbVYVE2A[/youtube]

Free Agent

Reaction score
Considering Flynn may not even start....

29 may actualy be too high.

Free Agent

Reaction score
SeAhAwKeR4life":3of82bm0 said:
JSeahawks":3of82bm0 said:

You honestly think he's likely to get beat out by all of these guys as well as the top two thirds of the list?

23) Mark Sanchez, New York Jets
24) Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buffalo Bills
25) Alex Smith, San Francisco 49ers
26) Matt Cassel, Kansas City Chiefs
27) Christian Ponder, Minnesota Vikings
28) John Skelton, Arizona Cardinals

I'm betting he does better than every one of those guys and several of the ones higher on the list. I'm guessing him to be at least middle of the pack at worst.

You forgot T. Jackson. He may not even be the best quarterback on his team. I know we all hope he is.

nategreat

Reaction score
Uhhh, yeah.... he has Eli Manning as top QB, ahead of Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and EVERYONE. And we're not supposed to laugh? Not to mention he has Roethlisberger @ #3. :lol: