Refs hate Seattle. Even in Madden.

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Refs hate Seattle. Even in Madden.
Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:04 am
  • So I'm playing against the Palmer led Raiders in the Superbowl, and while down three points in the third, Kam blitzes up the middle sacking Palmer and causing a fumble. Red picked it up and tumbled into the end zone after about 10 yards of huffing and puffing to get there.

THEN, the dang refs called a booth review. In the third quarter. Which I don't think is even allowed! I guess it was a scoring play so it totally is but stupid anyways. I was expecting the ruling on the field to stand anyways cause it was pretty clear the ball was out well before the ground.

Nope. Play overturned.

Pretty sure I just got tuck-ruled. Carson's arm was cocked but it was not moving forward and the ball went backwards. Empty fricking hand moving forward. But who cares about that... stupid call. And I hate madden. And I don't care that its just a game. I need my seahawks fix somehow.

I should have put this in the shack to explain further how I feel about the tuck rule. Then again, the Raiders got the short end of the tuck rule stick the first time around. :P
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Re: Refs hate Seattle. Even in Madden.
Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:29 am
  • Oh alright its ok, Sherman pick 6'd the next pass. The Hawks continued on to win the SB. Sherman got named MVP, and the Seahawks met Obama. Which was kinda weird.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:20 am
  • Maybe it's the new rules. I believe they will be reviewing all turnovers now. :Dunno:
    Talent can get you to the playoffs.
    It takes character to win when you get there.

SUPER BOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS
    sutz
    USMC 1970-77

Sun Apr 08, 2012 4:51 am
  • Madden hates Seattle? When did this become news? lol. :mrgreen:

“There’s no reason, with Mr. Allen and the fan base here and the stadium, that this can’t be a stable, long-term winning organization.” - John Schneider
    Bakergirl
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:37 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information