Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Post subject: Madden Roster Update #3 Complaints....
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:47 am 
* NET Eeyore *

Gosh whoever is making these updates must hate the Hawks, I wonder why....Housh, but they seriously screwed the Hawks. I feel like many of our players overalls need to be increased as well as other stats......like speed, JJ with only 84 speed lol.

Post subject: Re: Madden Roster Update #3 Complaints....
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:50 am 
NET Starter

I've seen defensive ends in madden with speed higher then 84, thats ridiculous. I personally just edit the ratings myself heh.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:55 am 
* NET Guy Fieri Lover *

Yeah I know. I actually have been campaigning with several others over at the EA forum to get boosts. They actually opened a special forum for people to plead their case on ratings boosts per team. It's actually pretty lame because Donny Moore actually came in and said some condescending remark then we all owned him and he won't reply. I showed him that Jone's 40 time should put him at a 89 SPD and Lofa/Hills should put them at 80-82 SPD and Housh should be at least an 84 and provided evidence, which he said he would change if I gave any, then he didn't respond. I also pointed out that Fitzgerald ran a slower 40 time than Housh and they gave him an 89 speed when by their account he should have a 79.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/165/295961.page

Get on there, log on with your EA account, and blast them!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:46 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

ElDoceHombre wrote:
Yeah I know. I actually have been campaigning with several others over at the EA forum to get boosts. They actually opened a special forum for people to plead their case on ratings boosts per team. It's actually pretty lame because Donny Moore actually came in and said some condescending remark then we all owned him and he won't reply. I showed him that Jone's 40 time should put him at a 89 SPD and Lofa/Hills should put them at 80-82 SPD and Housh should be at least an 84 and provided evidence, which he said he would change if I gave any, then he didn't respond. I also pointed out that Fitzgerald ran a slower 40 time than Housh and they gave him an 89 speed when by their account he should have a 79.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/165/295961.page

Get on there, log on with your EA account, and blast them!

Yeah I have been reading that forum the last couple weeks and it is pretty lame of Donny to just ignore an entire fan base.......everyone has provided great evidence as to why some of our Hawks need boosts, yet he refuses to give us the time of day...... :roll:

Last edited by Blitzer88 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:57 pm 
NET Starter

I think the phrase is "time of day" blitzer?? :)

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:03 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

Well thats embarrassing......but I fixed it. LOL!

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:10 pm 
NET Starter

Haha it never happened then. I feel like what they decide for a players speed isn't based off just their 40 times. I think a lot of it has to do with their success in real life, maybe giving Julius Jones 82 speed is their way of keeping things realistic in the game. Because his speed is only and 82, he will only be capable of doing so well in Madden. While a guy like Larry Fitzgerald dominates in real life but could you imagine Fitzgerald being able to put up the numbers the same numbers in madden as he does in real life when he only has 79 speed. I could be totally wrong, I don't really know the process of how players are given their stats but thats just my thought..

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:01 pm 
NET Veteran

They pretty much mangled the seahawks ratings, based solely off of last season. That, and even when we went to the super bowl, they gave us a shitty rating. They just don't give a shit about the seahawks.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:53 pm 
* NET Eeyore *

Well even thought the Hawks stink in the game, I am 56-6 with them online!

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]