NBA 2K12

Throwdown

Reaction score
So I took the pistons, cleared out all the bad contracts with trades for guys who were on 1 year deals. Will Bynum and Tayshaun Prince together got me a total of 2 extra first rounders plus the one assigned to the team. But those aren't good til the 2013 draft.

Saw that OJ Mayo was out there during free agency, so I signed him.

had the 6th pick, and got a stud SF.

Signed some guys I thought could help

Improved the record a little bit, they still sucked but I had 2 picks in the first 10 picks, 5 & 6 I believe.

2013 off season...

Pick up a stud PG, distributer though, but thats what i was aiming for 71 rating and grabbed myself a developmental PF and used the untapped potential on him got him up to playing level.

And during the draft an offer for Rodney Stuckey came across, I had seen Stuckey was down on the team so I sent him packing for a another 1st. I had 4 picks in this draft, all in the first, I replaced Stuckey with a 3 point threat two guard. And with the original Pistons pick I picked up a center to back up Greg Monroe.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Good god i have been all over the my player but it seems i must try franchise. You guys want to start a league if we can. Also do u guys sim game or play ever game. Since im in toronto i might play them but if u can move franchises buh bye sacremento.

Throwdown

Reaction score
naw you cant move 'em, not like Madden

I did take the Kings though, tanked the first season and got another 1st rounder out of Marcus Thornton. I drafted a PG and a PF and moved Tyreke Evans to the 2 spot. Picked up Batum and Marreese Speights in FA, now my starting line up is now Demarcus Cousins, Rookie PF, Nicholas Batum, Tyreke Evans, and the rookie PG, Marreese Speights is my 6th man.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
You simming thru or just playing it out cause i usually sim the first couple or atleast the first and see what i got.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Life has really put a dent in my gaming. As has Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (fricking awesome game). But I get a game or two of NBA in every other night, mostly on my player. I got tired of wiping the floor while playing a whole team (even beating the Thunder with the Sonics team I created got old in the 3rd quarter). I was surprised at how effective my 68ovr PF can be. Now, he is 6'11 with good athleticism and 85 midrange shot (Not as useful as it sounds, honestly), so he has his pluses, but he's also a terrible on-ball defender and most of his skills are below-average.

I'm on the Suns in my second season, and the Suns are TERRIBLE. I have Nash, Aaron Brooks, AND Jameer Nelson, and none of them can defend. Keith Bogans is my starting 2 guard, 'nough said. DeAndre Jordan is actually a terrible C when the CPU plays him, even his defense is bad. The starting SF is a 58ovr rookie, which is an improvement. I don't know what the heck management is thinking with this roster, but I'm usually able to put up 15-20 a game with good efficiency. My rebounding is mediocre (about 7rpg, averaging 28minutes), but a lot of that is due to my role as "only guy on the team who will protect the paint", so I'm airborne a lot. It's been pretty fun, though. I rack up the Teammate grade by setting screens like crazy, and that's a good way to get skill points when your player has few/no skills. Highly recommend doing that if you are having trouble getting your skills up.

Throwdown

Reaction score
My myplayer is a PG 67 RTG, I'm obsessed with throwing assists so a lot of my skill points go towards my passing and speed since my shooting is on par (chose the scoring type). Best thing I found to do is attack the basket (the speed helps a lot on this) and kick out to an open guy, sometimes that doesn't work they'll be wide open and still do something stupid to screw me out of the assist, or someone will cut when you attack and bang, dimer!

I'm on the pacers, Tyler Hansborough is usually the guy to cut in when I attack and of course having Danny Granger and Paul George is some fun times. Was originally drafted by the Rockets but I saw NO PT behind Lowry and Flynn.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
OK this is going to be long so buckle up. First my MYplayer is 66 pg with the heat. I was traded here in my rookie year as i couldn't get anything going in golden state. I was traded with Lee for Bosh and some no name. Since i have been in miami i haven't had a game under 30 points and 7 assists a game. MY 3pt is maxed as well as my consistencey. Now for the big one

The toronto raptors My franchise.

WE suck we really really suck lol now that its out of the way. Once i started gming the raps we tossed all talent on the roster.

Calderon as traded for Ferdette from the kings.
Barnaini how ever u spell it was traded for 2 guys on the last year of the deals.
Same with amir Johnson.
Only original player still on the roster at the start of the season was Derozen. Which i have gotten major trade offers for none worth it.

We started the season and lost the first 20 games in a row. I know sadd but we really outside of ferdette and derozen have no talent. We won 2 in a row and the promptly lost the nexted 15. We ended up losing the season with a 4 and 78 record. I know awesome numbers but we are in year one.

In the offseason we got the second pick in the draft. Out of the lottery what a crock. Anyway only person i kept on the team was bayless. Only one on the roster other then ed davis. Worth keeping around. Anyway in the draft i took a 6'7 sg/sf. He was a scoring/cutting specialest with a B- to start with a potential of A++ only thing my shitty scouts could find. Needless to stay got alot of trade offers for him. In the second round we ended up taking a center with ?? cause my scouts suck. And are way over paid. Turns out he is a 58 ovr with B potential so the crap dice roll came up 7s.In free agentcy we got lucky. We aquired Superman Dwight Howard for a butload of money. Also picked up jeremy lin tho he didn't stay long.

So now we are rolling out

Fredette
Derozen
1 round draft pick
Davis
Howard

In a second Season we only improved slightly as we went 13-67. Injures hurt us with howard and Derozen. Also the coach is comitted to playing are 58 ovr players more then the stars. God can't wait to fire him. After the first couple of weeks was offered boget and a 1st round draft pick for lin so sorry see u later i made the trade.

So in are second off season we got the 3 pick in the draft. And we retained Davis for the last year of his contract. In the draft there was a pg/sg that was too good to pass up. To split reps with ferdette and not have a scoring drop off. He was a B ovr with a A++ rating. And with the second first rounder we got a Center who was a B- prospect with a A potential. In the second just grabbed another sf for depth.

Have not had a chance to get into year 3. But will be posting later ast prospects look up. Most of the team now is 82 ovr for my starters and Howard is now settled in. As the defensive player of the year with 20pts 12rebounds and 4 blocks a game. So here is hoping we can make the playoffs.