So, how did everyone do in Fantasy Football this year?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JesterHawk":2csmmwx7 said:
SeatownJay":2csmmwx7 said:
Our Championship uses a two-week aggregate and my opponent has a slim 2.5-point lead heading into the final week thanks to that last-minute garbage time TD pass from Brees to Sproles, both of whom are on his team.

I didn't know this was possible! Does Yahoo support that feature? I'd love to have the Championship NOT decided by a one-week wonder.
I don't know if Yahoo offers it or not, I don't use or like Yahoo Sports. I know both CBSSports and ESPN offer it (ESPN is what we're using this year).

JKent82

Reaction score
1 for 3 on the championships, darn.

That's what Tony Romo hurting his hand gets you, though I would have lost the money league championship either way probably.

I always liked CBS, just expensive as hell for a keeper league.

We used NFL.com this year, which was better than the NFL.com in years past.

We're moving to Fantrax this year for a free keeper league, we'll see how it goes.

Lithium

Reaction score
JesterHawk":3azgpxnh said:
SeatownJay":3azgpxnh said:
Sneaky waiver pick of the week if you have a week 17 championship: Randall Cobb. Green Bay will likely send out the Rook for some playing time at WR and he might have a big day. He's a playmaker (not sure if he's still on KR duty but he was earlier and returned at least one for a TD.

espn.com says Randall Cobb is Out this week

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Hey please play the nfl.com playoff fantasy for a chance to win SuperBowl tix. I created a .net league. I also have a thread explaining how to join. Everyone is welcome and no participant limit. Playing FF with .net people was super fun, let's keep this ball rolling :)

SeatownJay

Reaction score
So I ended up winning my league thanks in part to my opponent having three of his four running backs (LeSean McCoy, Beanie Wells & Mark Ingram) all not play Sunday.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Was in 1 league, and won the whole thing, paid out $120 :)

Went with a different drafting philosophy this year and it paid off!

Drafted running backs 1, 2, 3, then receivers, 4, 5, and 6.

Waited until the 7th round to get a QB. Also helped I hit on some great 8th and 9th rounders.

Seemed to work as I've never won before this year!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Up and down season this year. I was doing very well until I lost Matt Forte. Still made the playoffs but lost. Oh, well there's next year. lol.

JimmyB3

Reaction score
Well, I drafted Charles, Hillis, and Hightower as my running backs. That pretty much sums it up.

hawky

Reaction score
Won my league with some key pickups and drops. 8 team league so a lot of free agents.

Drafted Brees, Calvin Johnson, Mcfadden and Fred Jackson and they all had monster years... until Mcfadden and Jackson both got hurt... Picked up Michael Bush and he played well. Also used Roy Helu and CJ Spiller.

I drafted the Ravens and had dropped them after about week 3 in favor of a few rotating teams. Seahawks played well for me a couple of games.

My receiving corps included week 1 FA pickup Victor Cruz (stunna), Vincent Jackson and Johnson.