QB hell

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
QB hell
Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:50 am
  • I have Caleb Hanie, John Skelton, Mark Sanchez and Curtis Painter. I have 2 QB slots. Should I just delete the team, or can someone give me a silver lining?

Skelton supposedly gets the start against the Rams who are down to Janitors and Waterboys for cornerbacks.
    Sanchez is up and down...Buffalo is looking sad right now though.
    Painter has been good sometimes, bad most times, but Carolina gave up some crazy yardages to the Lions last week.
    Hanie is pretty unknown, doesn't have great receivers but has the best all around team around him...looked pretty solid in his relief last year in the playoffs.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Re: QB hell
Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:44 pm
  • Hmm...Skelton burned me last week when I needed an emergency fill in. You have to choose Sanchez as one..you know he will get points. But are you sure those are your only options? Matt Moore is available in a lot of leagues.. Vince Young as well. Even Leinart is probably an option for you considering who you have.

If those truly are your only choses I would go with Hanie and Sanchez.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 am
  • JesterHawk wrote:I have Caleb Hanie, John Skelton, Mark Sanchez and Curtis Painter. I have 2 QB slots. Should I just delete the team, or can someone give me a silver lining?

Skelton supposedly gets the start against the Rams who are down to Janitors and Waterboys for cornerbacks.
    Sanchez is up and down...Buffalo is looking sad right now though.
    Painter has been good sometimes, bad most times, but Carolina gave up some crazy yardages to the Lions last week.
    Hanie is pretty unknown, doesn't have great receivers but has the best all around team around him...looked pretty solid in his relief last year in the playoffs.

What about running the Wildcat? He he he. Maybe you could try to pick up Orton. He puts up decent fantasy numbers
    Hawkfan509
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:56 pm
  • Orton is gone, Leinart is gone, Young is gone...it's a 14 team league and we have 2 QBs. I'm not even sure if Charlie Whitehurst is available.

I put in a waiver claim for Orton before he cleared waivers in the NFL he was already on someone's roster in my fantasy league.
    President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information