Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Post subject: Reasonable expectations? Trade question.
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:17 pm 
* Smackmeister *

So I'm thinking about trading off any RB except Forte along with Jackson or Burleson for a top-notch receiver if I can find a taker. Sound reasonable? I'm pretty well stocked at RB...

Pos.Starters:Bench:
QBAaron Rodgers...
WRDesean Jackson
Jeremy Maclin
Nate Burleson
RBMichael Turner...
TEJake Ballard...
W/TBrandon Marshall...
W/RMatt Forte
Reggie Bush
Jahvid Best
K......
DEFBaltimore...

As soon as the trade that sets this roster is complete on Thursday, I will have an empty slot to pick up a waiver kicker. I traded Newton and Sidney Rice for Marshall.

Post subject: Re: Reasonable expectations? Trade question.
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:03 pm 
NET Veteran

I don't think you're as stacked as RB as you might. Best could be out for a long while with those concussions and could leave at any time. Miami can't decide if they want Bush or Thomas to be their feature back and Reggie is made of glass.

I would seriously target the Andre Johnson owner simply offering him Desean. I can tell you right now the AJ owner is probably sick of waiting for AJ to come back and now having Leinart throwing him passes, he's probably even more concerned. And as any DJax owner knows, he's one of the most frustrating fantasy assets around, as he disappears entirely from the fantasy radar some weeks, so you're never confident starting him. I think even with Leinart chucking the ball, I'd rather own AJ, and if all you need to move is DJax, I consider it a fairly low risk/high reward proposition for you.

Post subject: Re: Reasonable expectations? Trade question.
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:13 am 
* Smackmeister *

Trade deadline passed, I'm stuck with this group...not that it's a bad thing.

As far as being stacked at RB I have 4 RB's for 1 RB slot and 2 W/R slots. Forte and Turner are consistently 20 + points each, often reaching 30. It's a 2 points per receptions league, so a solid receiver that gets 10 targets a game is a big asset. I actually am dropping Best this week for a waiver wire receiver (if I get the priority).

Board index » THE NET NATION LOUNGE » [ FANTASY ISLAND ]