Madden 12 PS3 Community

TravTex

Reaction score
Okay, I've had roughly nobody mail me back.

I officially can't recruit college kids to play video games. My leadership skills are suspect.

TravTex

Reaction score
sammyc521":24v8w9v8 said:
So we have enough players to fill a division... Excellent.

Heh.

Options? Open CPU trades and play a division franchise? Keep trying to recruit random people? Give the hell up?

TestMo1337

Reaction score
Post your PSN and i'll send an invite.

I blame Kyle for the lack of progression in this league.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I made Trav the commissioner without his blessing due to his access to college kids... who he can't recruit. :)

In all seriousness, I'm too much of a flake to be commish with my young son. So I gotta bail.

I full endorse Neko to take over as commissioner and represent the Jags.

TravTex

Reaction score
Crap, am I supposed to do something, now? I'll pop on to take a look-see when I get off work. If it's up to me, frick it. Onward! Er, well, I'll give it a couple days for everyone to transition from 'Wha?' to 'We're doing things, now'.

TravTex

Reaction score
Play them games, dudes. Going to advance, I'm thinking Friday sometime.

I opened up CPU trades, but don't go berserk. What-say we house rule one cpu trade per week, max? Cheat the system and toys get taken away. Sound good?

Spounge84

Reaction score
My Lions just lost to the Bucs 10-7. I was leading until about 2 minutes left in the 4th. Bucs shutdown my passing game entirely in the 2nd half. Ouch.

TravTex

Reaction score
I think Sammy was the only one left at last check. Advancing tomorrow, so announce/process your Trade of the Week if any.

And someone else work on recruiting people. I'm an asocial jerkass, so I don't really have any PSN friends. If any of you all know fewer people than me, you're... well, probably dead.

TravTex

Reaction score
Hey Spounge, let me know a good time to try and nudge your Lions to a 0-2 start.

Commish Stuff: I just realized that I have to approve trades. So, since it's unfair to approve my OWN stupid trades -- If I do happen to want to make one I'll post it here for secondary approval. For now, nobody else has to worry about that, since I'll constitute the 'secondary' part.

Spounge84

Reaction score
I'll be busy this whole weekend but I'm available any weekday after 2:30pm pacific time.

TravTex

Reaction score
Monday night works, but it'd be late. Night shift is going to jack with my Live Games potential.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
So... Anquan Boldin and I are Cort Finnegan's bitch because dude was on him like white-on-rice and intercepted me 3 times in my game against the Titans. And to add one more, Rudd got another INT off me so Flacco had a great day.

Sorry I missed and delayed week 1. I'm good now. Good luck in that Chiefs and Lion matchup.