Seahawks.Net Madden 12 XBox 360 community and league

ak3000

Reaction score
drdiags":2mj62aib said:
I noticed your team had Houshmanzadeh instead of Calvin Johnson and some other ex-Seahawks (Craig Terrill, Julius Jones?) besides the Burlesons, Hellers and others who went there through trades/Free Agency. Wasn't sure if I had a glitch on my end or not.

I wanted to make my team as Seahawky as possible.... dunno about Charlie Frye as QB though

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
drdiags":2ql8ckuz said:
Had to drop out. Cannot handle two leagues so sticking with family league. Sorry.

You'll be missed. You are sticking to the community right?

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

drdiags

Reaction score
TraumaHawk2011":2m5evri3 said:
drdiags":2m5evri3 said:
Had to drop out. Cannot handle two leagues so sticking with family league. Sorry.

You'll be missed. You are sticking to the community right?

Will try getting back in after awhile. For now, retiring from the community as well.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
OK boys I waited a little longer on week 1 but I will advance the league to week 2 this evening. If you haven't played your game it will be simmed when I advance it. Cheers!!!! Great 1st week guys

nategreat

Reaction score
Well guys, I think I'm going to be dropping out of the league as well. It's been the good ride. That last game though was absolutely horrendous. Good luck to everyone.

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry I missed week 1, been busy and honestly forgot.

I just played this week and will do my best to be present for the remainder of the season.

Pulled out a close one against the Dolphins... shouldn't have been as close... but with a punter at field goal kicker... yeah that sucks.

On the bright side Arian Foster went off for me... and Andre Johnson scored the game winning TD! Also had my FIRST EVER blocked field goal on Madden! Was pretty cool!

Good luck to everyone this week, look forward to playing my .NET brothers soon!

pinksheets

Reaction score
Any teams open? I'm willing to take over an existing team, I've given up on offline franchise, it's broken, so I'd like to get something out of my purchase.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Sure thing mate. I'm away from home so I won't be able to send you an invite till Wednesday. However, if you wish, there are instructions at the start of this thread about how to join by yourself too. Pm me your gamertag. Welcome to the league and good luck for the season:)

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Atheous (I think those is the right gamertag) I don't know what happened. I got booted and cannot log back into Madden online:(

you were winning so tell me what you want to do. Play again? SIM? Let me know. Dr diags had said something about this but it had never happened to me before:(

anthony

Reaction score
Thanks for this great share. This site is a fantastic resource. Keep up the great work here at Sprint Connection! Many thanks.

Latest posts