RB Ahmad Bradshaw
RB Jamaal Charles
RB/WR LeGarrette Blount
WR Mike Wallace
WR Anquan Boldin
TE Owen Daniels
Def Lions
Kicker Olindo Mare

On my bench some key players I have Brandon Marshall WR, Mercedes Lewis TE, QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, WR Julio Jones

I got offered
Tim Hightower, Jimmy Graham, and Jay Cutler

He wants
Brandon Marshall and Marcedes Lewis

Should I do it?

JKent82

Reaction score
Ehh, I'm having trouble deciding. I feel like you really need another running back, mainly because I don't like any of yours. (although I think Bradshaw is probably fine, and my dislike of him is irrational, and induced by the existence of Brandon Jacobs who really doesn't steal much from him anymore). And I'm old school and still feel like having at least 5 running backs is a must.

I do think Jimmy Graham is an upgrade of Mercedes, and Jay Cutler would be useful for your bye week since Brady is a must start every week and Fitzpatrick has the same bye as Brady. He's playing Tampa too so its a decent start, it is in England though not sure if that effects it though.

I don't know if i trust Hightower enough though. Marshall is proven and will score points for you consistently. The first game gives some confidence that Henne can air it out.

If you trust your WR's enough, pull the trigger. I personally would just since Blount and Charles are inconsistent, it gives you more options.

(Could you offer Boldin instead of Marshall? I think I'd rather do that, Marshall has the potential for a much bigger season in my opinion.)

Vetamur

Reaction score
Marshall rarely gets in the endzone.. I think just 4 TDs last season and his type of route running doesnt work well in the red zone, as last weeks game showed again. So he isnt really an ideal fantasy WR.. Bess on the same team actually scores as many fantasy points I believe because he is the TD catching WR.

Hightower is a clear upgrade and isnt in a committee. I would do it. I think.

TestMo1337

Reaction score
I would take Hightower in a Shanahan offense.

At the worst, you upgrade your flex, at best you upgrade your starting RB.

Dietrich

Reaction score
It gives you a lot of depth if you take the trade. You could definitely use the extra running back. How many teams are in your league?? Your team is STACKED.