Peyton

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Peyton
Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:57 am
  • What to do? Drop him and pick up someone like Fitzpatrick in hopes of grabbing Peyton again if he shows any sign of coming back this season, or just hang on since another team in my league may snap him up? I got him in the middle rounds before he had another 1-2 procedures, but had hoped he might help come playoff time. Thanks.

cheers /td
    tdigitee
    NET Rookie

Re: Peyton
Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:39 am
  • He got dropped in an auction league that I'm in. In my normal snake-draft league he's still riding the bench. (don't have him in any leagues).

2-3 months (at a minimum) is a long time to hold up a roster spot in Fantasy Football.

That's more than half the season even if it's 2 months (8 games) with an immediate return to the field... but on the other hand, he comes back right around the playoff-push and playoffs...
    "Go for Broke" - 442nd Japanese-American Battalion

Shaun Alexander #37 for the HoF - 119 Games 2176 Att 9429 Yards 4.3 YPC 100 TDs (112 TDs total) 2005 MVP

"YOU POST...TO WIN...thethread." JesterHawk
    sammyc521
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Re: Peyton
Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:29 pm
  • In our auction league I think the guy paid..26? for Peyton..and we commented that if the injury reports were smoke and mirrors it was a steal. Instead..it was throwing away 13% of your draft money.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 6:11 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information