Seahawks.Net Madden 12 XBox 360 community and league

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
the weekend is coming, and so is the first week of netleague. Who's excited about this? I know I am, I'm stoked so many people joined, this is going to be a hell of a fun season GO HAWKS!!!!!!!! :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall: :bump: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :ramssmall-2: :tardssmall: :nonodallas: :49ersmall:

drdiags

Reaction score
BTW Commish, my first match I clicked the "Invite A User to Play" which bumped the TS count. I am scheduled to take on Mobock, so hopefully this will not show up as an attempt to cheat. Just a stupid mistake on my part. The game never started as I cancelled. Anyway, if anyone is to blame, it's me.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
drdiags":22zha00h said:
BTW Commish, my first match I clicked the "Invite A User to Play" which bumped the TS count. I am scheduled to take on Mobock, so hopefully this will not show up as an attempt to cheat. Just a stupid mistake on my part. The game never started as I cancelled. Anyway, if anyone is to blame, it's me.

No problems mate. I know you're not a cheater, and I am not a nazi either. We are all in this to have fun and your explanation makes perfect sense. Good luck for the match.

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

nategreat

Reaction score
drdiags":200v9lrb said:

I think the same thing may have happened with me. I pressed start to see what "Invite a User to Play" was. However, I backed out after it took me to the team select screen. I'm not sure if it shows up as an attempted game, but nevertheless this is what happened. I'm scheduled to play a human in week one anyway, so it really doesn't matter at all.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks gents. We ended up with 3 TS, the network connectivity was shaky for some reason and we dropped in the beginning of our first attempt. But we got our game in. Do you have to be friends to invite each other to play? Since I am doing two of these things I guess I will know soon enough.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Yes o think you have to be friends, so each week would be wise to find out who you are playing, click on their profile and send a friend request.

drdiags

Reaction score
TraumaHawk2011":2gk4rwk9 said:
Good pre-season game doc

I play with the Seahawks in my Franchise Mode. Lynch is a beast. I need to figure out how to adjust my d-line because I knew you were pounding him and couldn't stop him.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
drdiags":1rb0y94n said:
TraumaHawk2011":1rb0y94n said:
Good pre-season game doc

I play with the Seahawks in my Franchise Mode. Lynch is a beast. I need to figure out how to adjust my d-line because I knew you were pounding him and couldn't stop him.

The true question is how to stop Gallery and Moffit. I always seem to find a hole opened by either of those two

MRH72

Reaction score
I'm sorry I forgot to come on here and post that I had signed up and took the 'Aints. Just had a great matchup with nategreat, almost as epic as that game was in real life!

Do you all have headsets? I broke mine (unrelated to video game anger, I promise! haha) but I'm getting a new one this weekend. It'll be fun to play the games but talk about the one that really matters on sunday!

On a side note, does anyone play that "Ultimate Team" mode? I just played a guy that had 50% seahawks players, but had Big Ben, Hines Ward, and Polomalu. Seeing them in seahawks unis, ...well it just wasn't right I tell ya

Anywho, cheers! Saints are rollin this year! :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
MRH72":29e90y3n said:
I'm sorry I forgot to come on here and post that I had signed up and took the 'Aints. Just had a great matchup with nategreat, almost as epic as that game was in real life!

Do you all have headsets? I broke mine (unrelated to video game anger, I promise! haha) but I'm getting a new one this weekend. It'll be fun to play the games but talk about the one that really matters on sunday!

On a side note, does anyone play that "Ultimate Team" mode? I just played a guy that had 50% seahawks players, but had Big Ben, Hines Ward, and Polomalu. Seeing them in seahawks unis, ...well it just wasn't right I tell ya

Anywho, cheers! Saints are rollin this year! :thirishdrinkers:

Welcome mate. Good luck for the season

drdiags

Reaction score
MRH72":1aqt12mm said:

I have the Ultimate Team mode, but not using it. I bought it not knowing what it was all about. Not an experienced Madden player, so probably just gave EA Sports a few coins I could have kept. I have the Buccaneers, so we will matchup twice. I have head sets, but only have used them once.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
drdiags":3l70tnoi said:
MRH72":3l70tnoi said:

I have the Ultimate Team mode, but not using it. I bought it not knowing what it was all about. Not an experienced Madden player, so probably just gave EA Sports a few coins I could have kept. I have the Buccaneers, so we will matchup twice. I have head sets, but only have used them once.

Actually I encourage headsets during league games. I would have used then tonight but I left them upstairs and then was too late. I will use them next time we play though:)

drdiags

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic. Just got this console late July. Played a little 2011 (not much), Tiger and now 2012. I have had my console reboot while playing Madden but never Tiger. Just happened today mid-game in 2012. Is this something that happens on Madden or is my console defective? I have it with a external cooling fan and in the open, plus I only had it on for about 10 minutes before I started the game.

If this is going to continue, I may be dropping out of the league. I would imagine folks will be getting pissed as I would if all their efforts to rack up points is wasted with a system failure.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Humm sounds like a network problem from Madden. Give then a few weeks and they will get better. When you play online and network busts the console will either freeze or reboot. Congrats on your league win

drdiags

Reaction score
TraumaHawk2011":2kcnjlzj said:
Humm sounds like a network problem from Madden. Give then a few weeks and they will get better. When you play online and network busts the console will either freeze or reboot. Congrats on your league win

Thanks for the info. DericLee and I were in a H2H and he was kicking my butt pretty good, then the system rebooted after I finally made a play, threatening to get stopped and kick a field goal (hee hee, I suck). He probably figured I conveniently pulled the power cord. I hate flaky stuff, this better not become a theme.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
drdiags":1uzcc0lx said:
TraumaHawk2011":1uzcc0lx said:

Thanks for the info. DericLee and I were in a H2H and he was kicking my butt pretty good, then the system rebooted after I finally made a play, threatening to get stopped and kick a field goal (hee hee, I suck). He probably figured I conveniently pulled the power cord. I hate flaky stuff, this better not become a theme.

It has happened before. I don't think it will happen often but might happen again, normally when the server is over crowded.

ak3000

Reaction score
drdiags":1bs6cvas said:
Slightly off-topic. Just got this console late July. Played a little 2011 (not much), Tiger and now 2012. I have had my console reboot while playing Madden but never Tiger. Just happened today mid-game in 2012. Is this something that happens on Madden or is my console defective? I have it with a external cooling fan and in the open, plus I only had it on for about 10 minutes before I started the game.

If this is going to continue, I may be dropping out of the league. I would imagine folks will be getting pissed as I would if all their efforts to rack up points is wasted with a system failure.

EA kicked me off the server during our 1st game, took me forever to log back in, ended up having to reboot my xbox altogether to get a good shot at it. I'm an Xbox newb as well, never had connectivity problems with my PS3. You'd figure for a network you have to pay to be a member of, there woudnt be so many problems.

And I discredit your statement that you're not very good... either that or i'm horrible.

drdiags

Reaction score
ak3000":ptsm1gie said:
And I discredit your statement that you're not very good... either that or i'm horrible.

I got lucky breaks early, toward the end you had me figured out. I just push buttons frantically and hope for the best.

I noticed your team had Houshmanzadeh instead of Calvin Johnson and some other ex-Seahawks (Craig Terrill, Julius Jones?) besides the Burlesons, Hellers and others who went there through trades/Free Agency. Wasn't sure if I had a glitch on my end or not.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Trades between owners are allowed doc. You just can't trade with the CPU

Latest posts