Seahawks.Net Madden 12 XBox 360 community and league

For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
  • 14 league members wow, and still a week to go. This will be an awesome season:)

my Tapatalk is tough as nails
    please visit my amateur blog @ http://www.traumahawksrants.blogspot.com
    TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Sorry I played the game!!! I don't think anybody will ever signup as the Bengals, though.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• TraumaHawk2011 wrote:
    MrCarey wrote:Also won my first game as the Browns against the Bungles. Peyton Hillis to the SB, baby. If anyone deserves it, it's the Seahawks/Browns/Lions. Get it!

Cool mate, but please everyone don't play any franchise games till everyone is signed up. Just in case someone wants to pick the team you are playing against. We will start playing franchise games next week with the regular season. My bad for not saying anything earlier. Cheers.

Said it last post, but I am very sorry. Didn't even think about that. I just didn't want to be the guy people are waiting on!
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• MrCarey wrote:
    TraumaHawk2011 wrote:
    MrCarey wrote:Also won my first game as the Browns against the Bungles. Peyton Hillis to the SB, baby. If anyone deserves it, it's the Seahawks/Browns/Lions. Get it!

Cool mate, but please everyone don't play any franchise games till everyone is signed up. Just in case someone wants to pick the team you are playing against. We will start playing franchise games next week with the regular season. My bad for not saying anything earlier. Cheers.

Said it last post, but I am very sorry. Didn't even think about that. I just didn't want to be the guy people are waiting on!

That's cool mate, it was my bad for not being clear. I think you might be right about the cats, I don't see people fighting to be a Bengal lol. Good luck for the season mate

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Thanks, brotha! Hope it's a good season! Browns are definitely a fun challenge.
    MrCarey
    NET Veteran

• 20 community members and 16 league participants thus far. How many more will join till the season starts Sunday.

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Alright, I joined both the community and the online franchise.

Can't believe nobody had chosen the Pack yet. Time to Lambeau leap my way to the Superbowl baby!
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• nategreat wrote:Alright, I joined both the community and the online franchise.

Can't believe nobody had chosen the Pack yet. Time to Lambeau leap my way to the Superbowl baby!

Lol, welcome mate

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• I know you said the league will start this weekend, but if the other team you're facing in week 1 is a human opponent as well, there would be no problem with playing the game early would there?
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• No, not at all. If your opponent is human go ahead and play. If it's the CPU wait till Sunday in case anyone else joins. Cheers

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• the weekend is coming, and so is the first week of netleague. Who's excited about this? I know I am, I'm stoked so many people joined, this is going to be a hell of a fun season GO HAWKS!!!!!!!! :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall: :bump: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :icon_new: :ramssmall-2: :tardssmall: :nonodallas: :49ersmall:
    TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• BTW Commish, my first match I clicked the "Invite A User to Play" which bumped the TS count. I am scheduled to take on Mobock, so hopefully this will not show up as an attempt to cheat. Just a stupid mistake on my part. The game never started as I cancelled. Anyway, if anyone is to blame, it's me.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    Brandon Browner 2011-2013 Breno Giacomini 2011-2013 - Gone but not forgotten.
    Wilson will sign for $18M+ (3/4/2014)
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:BTW Commish, my first match I clicked the "Invite A User to Play" which bumped the TS count. I am scheduled to take on Mobock, so hopefully this will not show up as an attempt to cheat. Just a stupid mistake on my part. The game never started as I cancelled. Anyway, if anyone is to blame, it's me.

No problems mate. I know you're not a cheater, and I am not a nazi either. We are all in this to have fun and your explanation makes perfect sense. Good luck for the match.

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• drdiags wrote:BTW Commish, my first match I clicked the "Invite A User to Play" which bumped the TS count. I am scheduled to take on Mobock, so hopefully this will not show up as an attempt to cheat. Just a stupid mistake on my part. The game never started as I cancelled. Anyway, if anyone is to blame, it's me.

I think the same thing may have happened with me. I pressed start to see what "Invite a User to Play" was. However, I backed out after it took me to the team select screen. I'm not sure if it shows up as an attempted game, but nevertheless this is what happened. I'm scheduled to play a human in week one anyway, so it really doesn't matter at all.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• Thanks gents. We ended up with 3 TS, the network connectivity was shaky for some reason and we dropped in the beginning of our first attempt. But we got our game in. Do you have to be friends to invite each other to play? Since I am doing two of these things I guess I will know soon enough.
    Leon Washington 2010-2012 Red Bryant 2008-2013 Chris Clemons 2010-2013 Golden Tate 2010-2013
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Yes o think you have to be friends, so each week would be wise to find out who you are playing, click on their profile and send a friend request.

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• TraumaHawk2011 wrote:Good pre-season game doc

I play with the Seahawks in my Franchise Mode. Lynch is a beast. I need to figure out how to adjust my d-line because I knew you were pounding him and couldn't stop him.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:
    TraumaHawk2011 wrote:Good pre-season game doc

I play with the Seahawks in my Franchise Mode. Lynch is a beast. I need to figure out how to adjust my d-line because I knew you were pounding him and couldn't stop him.

The true question is how to stop Gallery and Moffit. I always seem to find a hole opened by either of those two

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• I'm sorry I forgot to come on here and post that I had signed up and took the 'Aints. Just had a great matchup with nategreat, almost as epic as that game was in real life!

Do you all have headsets? I broke mine (unrelated to video game anger, I promise! haha) but I'm getting a new one this weekend. It'll be fun to play the games but talk about the one that really matters on sunday!

On a side note, does anyone play that "Ultimate Team" mode? I just played a guy that had 50% seahawks players, but had Big Ben, Hines Ward, and Polomalu. Seeing them in seahawks unis, ...well it just wasn't right I tell ya

Anywho, cheers! Saints are rollin this year! :thirishdrinkers:
    MRH72
    NET Practice Squad

• MRH72 wrote:I'm sorry I forgot to come on here and post that I had signed up and took the 'Aints. Just had a great matchup with nategreat, almost as epic as that game was in real life!

Do you all have headsets? I broke mine (unrelated to video game anger, I promise! haha) but I'm getting a new one this weekend. It'll be fun to play the games but talk about the one that really matters on sunday!

On a side note, does anyone play that "Ultimate Team" mode? I just played a guy that had 50% seahawks players, but had Big Ben, Hines Ward, and Polomalu. Seeing them in seahawks unis, ...well it just wasn't right I tell ya

Anywho, cheers! Saints are rollin this year! :thirishdrinkers:

Welcome mate. Good luck for the season

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• MRH72 wrote:Do you all have headsets? I broke mine (unrelated to video game anger, I promise! haha) but I'm getting a new one this weekend. It'll be fun to play the games but talk about the one that really matters on sunday!

I have the Ultimate Team mode, but not using it. I bought it not knowing what it was all about. Not an experienced Madden player, so probably just gave EA Sports a few coins I could have kept. I have the Buccaneers, so we will matchup twice. I have head sets, but only have used them once.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:
    MRH72 wrote:Do you all have headsets? I broke mine (unrelated to video game anger, I promise! haha) but I'm getting a new one this weekend. It'll be fun to play the games but talk about the one that really matters on sunday!

I have the Ultimate Team mode, but not using it. I bought it not knowing what it was all about. Not an experienced Madden player, so probably just gave EA Sports a few coins I could have kept. I have the Buccaneers, so we will matchup twice. I have head sets, but only have used them once.

Actually I encourage headsets during league games. I would have used then tonight but I left them upstairs and then was too late. I will use them next time we play though:)

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Slightly off-topic. Just got this console late July. Played a little 2011 (not much), Tiger and now 2012. I have had my console reboot while playing Madden but never Tiger. Just happened today mid-game in 2012. Is this something that happens on Madden or is my console defective? I have it with a external cooling fan and in the open, plus I only had it on for about 10 minutes before I started the game.

If this is going to continue, I may be dropping out of the league. I would imagine folks will be getting pissed as I would if all their efforts to rack up points is wasted with a system failure.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Humm sounds like a network problem from Madden. Give then a few weeks and they will get better. When you play online and network busts the console will either freeze or reboot. Congrats on your league win

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• TraumaHawk2011 wrote:Humm sounds like a network problem from Madden. Give then a few weeks and they will get better. When you play online and network busts the console will either freeze or reboot. Congrats on your league win

Thanks for the info. DericLee and I were in a H2H and he was kicking my butt pretty good, then the system rebooted after I finally made a play, threatening to get stopped and kick a field goal (hee hee, I suck). He probably figured I conveniently pulled the power cord. I hate flaky stuff, this better not become a theme.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:
    TraumaHawk2011 wrote:Humm sounds like a network problem from Madden. Give then a few weeks and they will get better. When you play online and network busts the console will either freeze or reboot. Congrats on your league win

Thanks for the info. DericLee and I were in a H2H and he was kicking my butt pretty good, then the system rebooted after I finally made a play, threatening to get stopped and kick a field goal (hee hee, I suck). He probably figured I conveniently pulled the power cord. I hate flaky stuff, this better not become a theme.

It has happened before. I don't think it will happen often but might happen again, normally when the server is over crowded.

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• drdiags wrote:Slightly off-topic. Just got this console late July. Played a little 2011 (not much), Tiger and now 2012. I have had my console reboot while playing Madden but never Tiger. Just happened today mid-game in 2012. Is this something that happens on Madden or is my console defective? I have it with a external cooling fan and in the open, plus I only had it on for about 10 minutes before I started the game.

If this is going to continue, I may be dropping out of the league. I would imagine folks will be getting pissed as I would if all their efforts to rack up points is wasted with a system failure.

EA kicked me off the server during our 1st game, took me forever to log back in, ended up having to reboot my xbox altogether to get a good shot at it. I'm an Xbox newb as well, never had connectivity problems with my PS3. You'd figure for a network you have to pay to be a member of, there woudnt be so many problems.

And I discredit your statement that you're not very good... either that or i'm horrible.
    ak3000
    NET Veteran

• ak3000 wrote:
    And I discredit your statement that you're not very good... either that or i'm horrible.

I got lucky breaks early, toward the end you had me figured out. I just push buttons frantically and hope for the best.

I noticed your team had Houshmanzadeh instead of Calvin Johnson and some other ex-Seahawks (Craig Terrill, Julius Jones?) besides the Burlesons, Hellers and others who went there through trades/Free Agency. Wasn't sure if I had a glitch on my end or not.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:I noticed your team had Houshmanzadeh instead of Calvin Johnson and some other ex-Seahawks (Craig Terrill, Julius Jones?) besides the Burlesons, Hellers and others who went there through trades/Free Agency. Wasn't sure if I had a glitch on my end or not.

I wanted to make my team as Seahawky as possible.... dunno about Charlie Frye as QB though
    ak3000
    NET Veteran

• Hmm anyone wanna trade for Donald Driver and Ryan Grant?
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• nategreat wrote:Hmm anyone wanna trade for Donald Driver and Ryan Grant?

Sorry man, not for me

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Had to drop out. Cannot handle two leagues so sticking with family league. Sorry.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• drdiags wrote:Had to drop out. Cannot handle two leagues so sticking with family league. Sorry.

You'll be missed. You are sticking to the community right?

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• TraumaHawk2011 wrote:
    drdiags wrote:Had to drop out. Cannot handle two leagues so sticking with family league. Sorry.

You'll be missed. You are sticking to the community right?

Will try getting back in after awhile. For now, retiring from the community as well.
    drdiags
    * The Doc *
    * The Doc *

• Anyone what LeSean McCoy?
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• Blitzer88 wrote:Anyone what LeSean McCoy?

Hmm- what do you want for him? Driver and Ryan Grant?
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• nategreat wrote:
    Blitzer88 wrote:Anyone what LeSean McCoy?

Hmm- what do you want for him? Driver and Ryan Grant?

Ill take a look at your roster and send you an offer.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• OK boys I waited a little longer on week 1 but I will advance the league to week 2 this evening. If you haven't played your game it will be simmed when I advance it. Cheers!!!! Great 1st week guys

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Well guys, I think I'm going to be dropping out of the league as well. It's been the good ride. That last game though was absolutely horrendous. Good luck to everyone.
    nategreat
    NET Veteran

• Hey guys, sorry I missed week 1, been busy and honestly forgot.

I just played this week and will do my best to be present for the remainder of the season.

Pulled out a close one against the Dolphins... shouldn't have been as close... but with a punter at field goal kicker... yeah that sucks.

On the bright side Arian Foster went off for me... and Andre Johnson scored the game winning TD! Also had my FIRST EVER blocked field goal on Madden! Was pretty cool!

Good luck to everyone this week, look forward to playing my .NET brothers soon!
    WE ALL WE GOT! WE ALL WE NEED!
    Hawksfanatik
    NET Veteran

• Any teams open? I'm willing to take over an existing team, I've given up on offline franchise, it's broken, so I'd like to get something out of my purchase.
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• Sure thing mate. I'm away from home so I won't be able to send you an invite till Wednesday. However, if you wish, there are instructions at the start of this thread about how to join by yourself too. Pm me your gamertag. Welcome to the league and good luck for the season:)

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Atheous (I think those is the right gamertag) I don't know what happened. I got booted and cannot log back into Madden online:(

you were winning so tell me what you want to do. Play again? SIM? Let me know. Dr diags had said something about this but it had never happened to me before:(

TraumaHawk2011
    NET Veteran

• Thanks for this great share. This site is a fantastic resource. Keep up the great work here at Sprint Connection! Many thanks.
    Thomas Sabo Charms Australia, Thomas Sabo Bracelet Online shop sale!
    anthony
    NET Bench Warmer

Previous

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:15 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information