Seahawks Madden 12

Throwdown

Reaction score
Both haha i don't know why, he should suck on everything according to his rating

Blitzer88

Reaction score
I am now starting to throw less picks, but my pass D still needs to step things up. Oh and I have found that power backs, like Lynch, are much more affective in this years madden because they constantly fall forward when tackled as opposed to the smaller backs falling more to the sides when wrapped up. And this is coming from a guy that only used speed backs in previous maddens.

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Actually my defense has been stout, if I figure out the passing game I will be fine, my running game is awesome too

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Looks like I figured it out. Last night I had 400+ passing yards in one game with CBJ @QB.

I guess I just needed a QB change lol:)

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

Smurf

Reaction score
Pro tip. First week of preseason make room for lofa, sign him to a one year deal, then check the trade block. Eagles should have DRC available. Trade lofa for DRC, and a 1st and 3rd round picks. Instant secondary upgrade.

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
Smurf":3gclzab9 said:
Pro tip. First week of preseason make room for lofa, sign him to a one year deal, then check the trade block. Eagles should have DRC available. Trade lofa for DRC, and a 1st and 3rd round picks. Instant secondary upgrade.

HAHAHA, I did something similar. I picked up LG Waters (Rated 91) and immediately swapped him to the Lions for Suh, one-for-one.

Mebane and Suh up front is BEASTLY.

TravTex

Reaction score
I traded Kelly Jennings and a 4th for Mallett. Then I traded Hawthorne and a '13 3rd for D.Rodgers-Cromartie. Another minor trade got us McClain for a stopgap MLB.

The hapless Travhawks are 1-4.

Mallett: Almost benched his arse after a 0 TD, 3 INT performance in our blowout loss to San Fran. Then he went 3 TD/1 INT and 284 yards in a close loss at Pitt. Then we obliterated Arizona 38-3. 80 yard TD pass to a wide-open scampering down the field Butler. So far, he's looking at 1033 yards, 8 TD, 8 INT. Not too horrible for a rookie.

Defense: Spent basically the first four games injured. Finally getting most of the starters back. I had Konz starting on the DL, fer frick's sake.

O-Line: Ugh. 3 yards per carry. No time to throw. Gack.

Latest posts