Seahawks.Net Madden 12 XBox 360 community and league

Bprez3

Reaction score
Thanks for setting this up. I just got the game today and will be joining the community after Oregon v LSU

My handle is prellypowers

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Bprez3":2x88idrg said:
Thanks for setting this up. I just got the game today and will be joining the community after Oregon v LSU

My handle is prellypowers
Nice, welcome, feel free to try the league also

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

Hawksfanatik

Reaction score
Trauma, I am already registered as Iz84 in the community but I just joined the net-league as my 2nd favorite NFL team, the Texans!

Question... are we all trying to get together on a certain day to play or what? (as in head to head, not vs CPU)..

How is this working?

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Hawksfanatik":p1edf5l0 said:
Trauma, I am already registered as Iz84 in the community but I just joined the net-league as my 2nd favorite NFL team, the Texans!

Question... are we all trying to get together on a certain day to play or what? (as in head to head, not vs CPU)..

How is this working?

OK good question. The league will start next Saturday and will move forward every Tuesday. If you are playing the CPU you have one week to play that game. If you are playing a person you have 1 week to contact the other person and make arrangements to play each other. Players can message on Xbox, swap emails or phone/text. On Tuesday I will forward the week and those games not completed will be simmed. If anyone has trouble getting together let me know and I will help to find a solution. Cheers. Only one start against the computer. If you have technical problems and I will help. Keep re-starting till you win is not okay. Have fun guys;)

nategreat

Reaction score
I will be joining when I get my couple on Tuesday. Sounds like fun!

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
14 league members wow, and still a week to go. This will be an awesome season:)

MrCarey

Reaction score
Sorry I played the game!!! I don't think anybody will ever signup as the Bengals, though.

MrCarey

Reaction score
TraumaHawk2011":19p9ltpr said:
MrCarey":19p9ltpr said:
Also won my first game as the Browns against the Bungles. Peyton Hillis to the SB, baby. If anyone deserves it, it's the Seahawks/Browns/Lions. Get it!

Cool mate, but please everyone don't play any franchise games till everyone is signed up. Just in case someone wants to pick the team you are playing against. We will start playing franchise games next week with the regular season. My bad for not saying anything earlier. Cheers.

Said it last post, but I am very sorry. Didn't even think about that. I just didn't want to be the guy people are waiting on!

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
MrCarey":2iyxrv47 said:
TraumaHawk2011":2iyxrv47 said:
MrCarey":2iyxrv47 said:
Also won my first game as the Browns against the Bungles. Peyton Hillis to the SB, baby. If anyone deserves it, it's the Seahawks/Browns/Lions. Get it!

Cool mate, but please everyone don't play any franchise games till everyone is signed up. Just in case someone wants to pick the team you are playing against. We will start playing franchise games next week with the regular season. My bad for not saying anything earlier. Cheers.

Said it last post, but I am very sorry. Didn't even think about that. I just didn't want to be the guy people are waiting on!

That's cool mate, it was my bad for not being clear. I think you might be right about the cats, I don't see people fighting to be a Bengal lol. Good luck for the season mate

MrCarey

Reaction score
Thanks, brotha! Hope it's a good season! Browns are definitely a fun challenge.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
20 community members and 16 league participants thus far. How many more will join till the season starts Sunday.

nategreat

Reaction score
Alright, I joined both the community and the online franchise.

Can't believe nobody had chosen the Pack yet. Time to Lambeau leap my way to the Superbowl baby!

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
nategreat":h201smon said:
Alright, I joined both the community and the online franchise.

Can't believe nobody had chosen the Pack yet. Time to Lambeau leap my way to the Superbowl baby!

Lol, welcome mate

nategreat

Reaction score
I know you said the league will start this weekend, but if the other team you're facing in week 1 is a human opponent as well, there would be no problem with playing the game early would there?

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
No, not at all. If your opponent is human go ahead and play. If it's the CPU wait till Sunday in case anyone else joins. Cheers

Latest posts