Fantasy football: Loud mouth soup league

ssbond008

Reaction score
There are some flippin' weird roster positions in our lineups! What's with all the R/W/T, Q/R/W/T, etc?

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
ssbond008":3u9ppybm said:
There are some flippin' weird roster positions in our lineups! What's with all the R/W/T, Q/R/W/T, etc?

I agree

my Tapatalk is kewler than MysterMatt's :)

JesterHawk

Reaction score
If anyone wants to trade off a QB, I need one pretty badly. See my league message "QB? Autodraft don't need no QB!".

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
If we don't change all the flex positions I think I might be out. Call me a traditionalist if you will but I think the q/r/t/w to be a little fruty.

Hang on Jester I will trade you my QB if I leave

my Tapatalk is tough as nails

ssbond008

Reaction score
TraumaHawk2011":2rbaj5r9 said:
If we don't change all the flex positions I think I might be out. Call me a traditionalist if you will but I think the q/r/t/w to be a little fruty.

Hang on Jester I will trade you my QB if I leave

I agree with the concerns/frustrations. I put in a message to commish a bit ago, and I'll copy it right here. Hopefully he's around and gets a chance to read one or the other or both. I hope commish is all right!

Commish,

Because of the misfortune with the draft situation, our league kicked off on an unfortunate note. I'm not sure if everyone has stuck around, but I hope so. Please let me start by expressing that I'm not being critical of you commish, just helping with some feedback. Some managers are frustrated because they couldn't make the draft, and auto-pick bites. On top of that there are managers who are a bit turned off by all the mult-position slots. In light of these frustrations, it would be a great PR move if you would use your friendly commish powers to alleviate the roster concerns many of us are having.

I'm good for fun, but it's too much. Clearly you, Commish, want our teams to include a wide array of positions. Although, for a great league, even with multiple roster spots, we need to eliminate the whacky multi-option spots, like Q/W/R/T for sure and W/R/T. I'm not as strongly against the W/T, W/R spots, just because they are at least only two options. So, whatever with those in my opinion, but I don't know how others feel about the two choice slots. For certain, the three choice slots are causing frustration for some. If, you, Commish, want multiple spots at each position then we should make it simply two RBs, two WRs, and two TEs.

Also, why do we have two Defensive Line spots, then two more DT spots, and two more DE spots? I'm diggin' the defensive players, but ditch those two D-Line spots, they're redundant.

Thanks very much for your attention and for putting our league together of .NET community members. Others and I are truly hoping you will make some changes to solidify our league and appease our managers. We'd be much obliged, and it would help us begin rolling toward a fun league season.

Cheers!
Shayne
SSBond008

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Please commish come back to us, we really want to make this work in a way that is acceptable to everyone.:)

Hugo

ssbond008

Reaction score
Commish isn't responding on here, or on the league message board, or to private messaging.