MADDEN 11 ***NET LEAGUE IS READY FOR ALL TO JOIN***

drdiags

Reaction score
dutchcoug":2kur8z0i said:
Looks like I have to play the Eagles but they are controlled by jammerman, how do we go about playing this game?

I think Trauma suggested sending your opponent a invite to be friends and then message them to setup a time. My cousins run a league the past 4-5 yrs and I will be playing this year. They operate the same way. After you play, you could remove jammerman as a friend if your list of friends is too large.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Msg each other on xbox 360 click on his gamertag and use add friend then message. Or pm me your cell # and I will text him, then its between the 2 of u. Fun fun fun. Good luck mate

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
dutchcoug":3j2ojajv said:
Looks like I have to play the Eagles but they are controlled by jammerman, how do we go about playing this game?

DUTCHCOUG please read the PM I just sent you at your NET messages on top right of your screen where it says new messages. I PM'd you Jammerman's contact info, I spoke to him this am and he will be expecting a text or phone call. Cheers, and good luck for both of you

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
drdiags":3qlg40p8 said:
dutchcoug":3qlg40p8 said:

I think Trauma suggested sending your opponent a invite to be friends and then message them to setup a time. My cousins run a league the past 4-5 yrs and I will be playing this year. They operate the same way. After you play, you could remove jammerman as a friend if your list of friends is too large.

Thanks for helping out mate, that is exactly the plan, anternatively people can give me their cell numbers and I will text people around to make it happen. Cheers mate.

PS: tough loss this week mate, but can see your stats and play call and I can tell you that you are definitly getting better and going in the right direction.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thanks Trauma. I have also played 3 of my cousins and my greatest fears come true. I am getting beat 40-ish to nothing or sometimes a few TDs, but I have yet to beat a human. Kind of gotten hooked on my Tiger Woods 2012 Masters, since that is the game I love the most in real life for actually playing. I already ordered my 2012 Madden, so I am going to just take my lumps for a few years until I can get more natural with the controller. Trying to figure out how to slow things down in my head. Kind of tough for a mid-50s guy who stopped playing video games around the time of Intellivision and Atari. Remember my 7 yr old at the time beating me with Madden, going for it on 4th down from his own 4 yard line, spinning with Emmitt Smith and shedding my 11 tacklers for a 96 yd TD run ... uggh ....

That is when I said "This stinks, I quit!!". Well here we are 18 yrs later and I get to get humiliated all over again ... smile ....

As far as this week, could not believe the Browns just ripped me a new one. My defense made Quinn an All-Pro and Hillis was a man among boys. The more I am learning, the worse I am getting.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Man you will get it, like I said I have whatched your play picking and sounds ok with me. The offer still stands, whenever I am online we can play friendly games until you get the grip on things. Jammerman was horrible at first but he is getting better, we played each other a lot. I'm glad you ordered Madden 12 as I will start a NET league on it from day one, hopefully everyone carries over, and even more people if possible.

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
NET LEAGUE DIVISIONAL STANDINGS

After week 6

AFC East

New England Patriots 2-3
New York Jets 5-1
Miami Dolphins 2-3
Buffalo Bills 1-4

AFC North

Pittsburgh Steelers - DrDiags 2-3
Baltimore Ravens 3-3
Cincinnati Bengals 2-3
Cleveland Browns 3-3

AFC South

Indianapolis Colts -illinihawk 5-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 3-3
Houston Texans 2-4
Tennessee Titans 5-1

AFC West

Oakland Raiders - Blitzer88 3-3
San Diego Chargers 3-3
Kansas City Chiefs 3-2
Denver Broncos 2-4

NFC East

Philadelphia Eagles -jammerman 2-4
New York Giants - HAVE YOU GOT MILK 4-2
Dallas Cowboys 1-4
Washington Redskins 3-3

NFC North

Chicago Bears 2-4
Green Bay Packers - smashmouth59 5-1
Detroit Lions 3-3
Minnesota Vikings 3-2

NFC South
Atlanta Falcons AZWSUCOUG 4-2
New Orleans Saints 3-3
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1-4
Carolina Panthers 4-1

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks – duncansdad2009 - 4-1
San Francisco 49ers - JG79 2-4
St. Louis Rams 3-3
Arizona Cardinals 0-5

There are still many spots left, please pm me for invite. I will start a new league in the new Madden version whenever it comes out too.

Cheers!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
NET LEAGUE DIVISIONAL STANDINGS

After week 7

AFC East

New England Patriots 2-4
New York Jets 5-1
Miami Dolphins 3-3
Buffalo Bills 1-5

AFC North

Pittsburgh Steelers - DrDiags 2-4
Baltimore Ravens 4-3
Cincinnati Bengals 2-4
Cleveland Browns 3-4

AFC South

Indianapolis Colts -illinihawk 5-1
Jacksonville Jaguars 3-4
Houston Texans 2-4
Tennessee Titans 6-1

AFC West

Oakland Raiders - Blitzer88 4-3
San Diego Chargers 4-3
Kansas City Chiefs 4-2
Denver Broncos 2-5

NFC East

Philadelphia Eagles -jammerman 2-5
New York Giants - HAVE YOU GOT MILK 5-2
Dallas Cowboys 1-5
Washington Redskins 3-4

NFC North

Chicago Bears 3-4
Green Bay Packers - smashmouth59 5-2
Detroit Lions 3-3
Minnesota Vikings 4-2

NFC South
Atlanta Falcons AZWSUCOUG 5-2
New Orleans Saints 4-3
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1-5
Carolina Panthers 5-1

NFC West
Seattle Seahawks – duncansdad2009 - 5-1
San Francisco 49ers - JG79 2-5
St. Louis Rams 4-3
Arizona Cardinals 0-6

There are still many spots left, please pm me for invite. I will start a new league in the new Madden version whenever it comes out too.

Cheers!!

GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OP
OP
TraumaHawk2011

TraumaHawk2011

Reaction score
Hey guys with the birth of the new baby I haven't had the time to continue the league for several weeks. I am willing to continue to the end if you all want to, or just start up again in Madden 12 when it comes out next week. What would you prefer? also would anyone want to share commish responsabilities? in case I get busy?

Latest posts